Last updated at 12:45, 13 Aug 2016 Uploaded at 12:49, 8 Aug 2016
This mod is pretty much complete. However I'll patch it whenever it's needed, so post any bugs found!
Thank you all for making my first mod so enjoyable to make! Love ya'll!
Added to xBone; PS4 will be added tomorrow
Hate how slow NPC's walk to the bell, if they show up at all? Well, here's a way to fix that!
- Instabell: Teleports all Settlers in the current settlement to you
- Unassigned Instabell: Teleports all Unassigned in the current settlement to you
- Warp Pad: When you use a bell, it teleports the settlers to the pad instead of clobbering you with stinky settler
- Fancy Warp Pad: Same as a warp pad, but looks like the Institute Teleporting Platform, and has a sexy Teleporting Effect!
- Control Panel: Gives options to teleport all settlers, unassigned settlers, new settlers (Settlers you've never met), and synth settlers
- Custom resource keyword: Instead of throwing it in "Misc", both the vanilla and Instabell are found in "Resources/Bells"
What's been happenin'
- v0.5.0 Added Unassigned Instabell, Warp Pad, Fancy Warp Pad, Control Panel
- v0.1.6 Fixed missing script bug
- v0.1.5 Rebuilt from scratch, added workshop keyword "Bells"
- v0.1.0 Initial Release
Cause who doesn't love moar features
- Act as Regular Bell as well: Currently, the settlers may stand around for a second, but then run off to do their own thing. I might attach the original bell script, to make them stay for a bit
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Simply install using NMM or drag the files into your Data folder, and find the items in your "Resources/Misc" Menu!