Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch for Skyrim Special Edition
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
updated 7:59, 20 Aug 2017 1,474,069 42,027 204,756kb Arthmoor
2. Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM for Skyrim Special Edition
A massive project to greatly improve the appearance of countless static 3D models in Skyrim. Basically, this is my attempt to make the Skyrim architecture, clutter, furniture, and landscaping much nicer.
updated 20:07, 23 Jun 2017 1,331,384 29,457 884,408kb Brumbek
3. Immersive Armors for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Armors seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world of Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The goal of every set is to blend into the lore, balance, and feel of the game for the most immersive experience possible.
updated 1:35, 14 Aug 2017 1,049,833 23,097 1,067,420kb hothtrooper44
5. Alternate Start - Live Another Life for Skyrim Special Edition
Live Another Life provides an alternative means to start the game for those who do not wish to go through the lengthy intro sequence at Helgen.
updated 8:48, 10 Aug 2017 806,867 21,391 5,216kb Arthmoor
6. Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
* 18 new tree models
* 65+ new grasses and plants
* The green forest appear more deep and old - trees are much taller
* Snowy trees are much more detailed with heavy snow, some are bent by the snow
* Improved LOD with additions in the distance (bushes etc)
* Trees only version (no ESP required!) + a grass version
updated 19:22, 1 Aug 2017 1,104,341 21,672 235,230kb vurt
7. Total Character Makeover for Skyrim Special Edition
A collection of carefully curated and optimized character improvements.
updated 15:30, 28 Jun 2017 1,111,304 24,175 224,394kb Scarla
8. Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a mod whose purpose is to increase player in-game immersion by greatly improving Artificial Intelligence (AI) of friendly NPCs (citizens) in order to make them act and react like true humans in relation to their environment or to an aggressor.
updated 23:42, 28 Jun 2017 802,231 19,265 1,505kb Shurah
10. Enhanced Blood Textures SE for Skyrim Special Edition
v3.73: Improved blood texture detail and increased resolution.
Its not just texture changes. Increase blood during combat and other features such as blood pools, blood drops, and extra blood for killmoves with ragdoll spasms.
updated 11:25, 13 Apr 2017 867,650 19,449 105,877kb dDefinder1
11. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS for Skyrim Special Edition
No custom animation possible for Skyrim? Wrong. FNIS Behaviors allows to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, furniture, paired, killmoves, creatures, and others.
updated 8:09, 25 Nov 2016 834,477 15,641 9,687kb fore
12. Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Travel beyond the borders of Skyrim and explore Bruma, the northernmost county in Cyrodiil. Delve into Ayleid ruins, meddle in local affairs or explore the wilds - the journey begins now.
updated 23:05, 18 Aug 2017 202,071 3,265 2,693,300kb BeyondSkyrimDC
13. Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Ordinator overhauls the perk trees of Skyrim with over 400 perks to improve the depth and fun of building and playing your character. It accomplishes this in a lightweight, compatible and clean fashion.
updated 18:20, 23 Jul 2017 960,480 17,513 10,636kb EnaiSiaion
15. Immersive Patrols SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds fully functional, scheduled patrols of almost every major faction across all DLCs including Stormcloaks, Thalmor, Imperials, Dawnguard, Caravans and Guards to Skyrim and Skaal, Redoran, Reavers and Rieklings to Solstheim without cluttering the world. Also includes moderately sized Civil War fort battles.
updated 23:27, 20 Aug 2017 654,431 14,496 6,810kb Scrabbulor
16. Vivid Weathers Special Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Vivid Weathers is the ultimate weather mod for Skyrim. It combines features features from COT, ESS, SS, Vivid Snow, Vivid Clouds and Fogs, Real Skyrim Snowflakes and much much more into an in-depth overhaul. It revamp the colors and weathers of the game to achieve a stunning effects even without an ENB.
updated 21:42, 19 Aug 2017 780,363 15,635 276,455kb Mangaclub
18. Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Apocalypse adds 155 new spells to Skyrim. The spells are unique, balanced, lore friendly, use high quality custom visuals and blend seamlessly into the vanilla magic system. Also includes scrolls and staves.
updated 19:16, 6 Aug 2017 821,170 14,135 51,947kb EnaiSiaion
19. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds over 5,000 lines of completely voiced dialogue for NPCs using the original voices. Friends, followers, spouses, rivals, and others have much more to say. All default voices now have follower dialogue. Also fixes dialogue bugs and restores cut dialogue that has never been heard before!
updated 17:10, 4 Aug 2017 649,039 12,487 79,638kb cloudedtruth
20. LOOT - Load Order Optimisation Tool for Skyrim Special Edition
Setting the right load order for your mods is a crucial step to enjoying a stable modded game. The Load Order Optimisation Tool (LOOT) can help with that, by providing automated load order sorting that's simple to use and fully customisable.
updated 11:39, 11 Jun 2017 244,638 9,980 30,059kb wrinklyninja
21. LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Tired of broad, thick weapons that would be far too heavy, blunt or unwieldy in actual combat? Maybe you find their styles a little too unconventional or just plain ugly?
This simple weapon MESH RESHAPING mod is fully compatible with popular mods and ANY TEXTURES.
updated 20:13, 13 Aug 2017 588,713 12,333 20,098kb LeanWolf
22. Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds quest markers to all 24 of the Stones of Barenziah (Unusual Gems) that you need to find/collect for the "No Stone Unturned" quest. For those like me who want to complete the quest, but don't like looking up all those locations
updated 1:52, 21 Nov 2016 403,741 12,086 3kb toaDime
24. Achievements Mods Enabler for Skyrim Special Edition
Enables achievements in Skyrim SE when using mods. This is designed to be version independent. No SKSE needed. NMM compatible.
updated 23:57, 31 Jan 2017 562,531 17,429 109kb xSHADOWMANx
25. Realistic Lighting Overhaul SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Realistic Lighting Overhaul is here! Ready for Skyrim Special Edition! This is a massive overhaul of Skyrim's lighting. Exteriors also vastly overhauled! No Post Processing - No FPS loss! New features added for SSE - Dwemer Lighting Technology. Check out Understone Keep for an introduction to this feature!
updated 20:02, 18 Aug 2017 553,958 11,265 2,737kb sydney666