Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch for Skyrim Special Edition
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
updated 4:50, 12 Mar 2017 1,010,082 30,149 204,756kb Arthmoor
2. Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM for Skyrim Special Edition
A massive project to greatly improve the appearance of countless static 3D models in Skyrim. Basically, this is my attempt to make the Skyrim architecture, clutter, furniture, and landscaping much nicer.
updated 20:08, 28 Nov 2016 913,789 21,653 884,408kb Brumbek
4. Immersive Armors for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Armors seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world of Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The goal of every set is to blend into the lore, balance, and feel of the game for the most immersive experience possible.
updated 9:08, 3 Mar 2017 654,342 15,429 1,067,420kb hothtrooper44
5. Total Character Makeover for Skyrim Special Edition
A collection of carefully curated and optimized character improvements.
updated 15:04, 20 Feb 2017 754,700 17,207 224,394kb Scarla
6. Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
* 18 new tree models
* 65+ new grasses and plants
* The green forest appear more deep and old - trees are much taller
* Snowy trees are much more detailed with heavy snow, some are bent by the snow
* Improved LOD with additions in the distance (bushes etc)
* Trees only version (no ESP required!) + a grass version
updated 20:58, 28 Mar 2017 738,895 15,052 235,230kb vurt
7. Alternate Start - Live Another Life for Skyrim Special Edition
Live Another Life provides an alternative means to start the game for those who do not wish to go through the lengthy intro sequence at Helgen.
updated 21:46, 7 Feb 2017 518,363 15,050 5,216kb Arthmoor
8. Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a mod whose purpose is to increase player in-game immersion by greatly improving Artificial Intelligence (AI) of friendly NPCs (citizens) in order to make them act and react like true humans in relation to their environment or to an aggressor.
updated 14:29, 14 Mar 2017 505,169 12,877 1,505kb Shurah
10. Enhanced Blood Textures SE for Skyrim Special Edition
v3.73: Improved blood texture detail and increased resolution.
Its not just texture changes. Increase blood during combat and other features such as blood pools, blood drops, and extra blood for killmoves with ragdoll spasms.
updated 23:41, 16 Jan 2017 564,511 13,514 105,877kb dDefinder1
11. Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Ordinator overhauls the perk trees of Skyrim with over 400 perks to improve the depth and fun of building and playing your character. It accomplishes this in a lightweight, compatible and clean fashion.
updated 14:09, 19 Mar 2017 628,101 12,300 10,636kb EnaiSiaion
12. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS for Skyrim Special Edition
No custom animation possible for Skyrim? Wrong. FNIS Behaviors allows to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, furniture, paired, killmoves, creatures, and others.
updated 8:09, 25 Nov 2016 474,029 9,975 9,687kb fore
14. Vivid Weathers Special Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Vivid Weathers is the ultimate weather mod for Skyrim. It combines features features from COT, ESS, SS, Vivid Snow, Vivid Clouds and Fogs, Real Skyrim Snowflakes and much much more into an in-depth overhaul. It revamp the colors and weathers of the game to achieve a stunning effects even without an ENB.
updated 16:23, 28 Mar 2017 534,221 11,293 276,455kb Mangaclub
16. Achievements Mods Enabler for Skyrim Special Edition
Enables achievements in Skyrim SE when using mods. This is designed to be version independent. No SKSE needed. NMM compatible.
updated 23:57, 31 Jan 2017 421,590 13,552 109kb xSHADOWMANx
17. LOOT - Load Order Optimisation Tool for Skyrim Special Edition
Setting the right load order for your mods is a crucial step to enjoying a stable modded game. The Load Order Optimisation Tool (LOOT) can help with that, by providing automated load order sorting that's simple to use and fully customisable.
updated 0:09, 10 Jan 2017 131,371 5,747 30,059kb wrinklyninja
18. Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Apocalypse adds 155 new spells to Skyrim. The spells are unique, balanced, lore friendly, use high quality custom visuals and blend seamlessly into the vanilla magic system. Also includes scrolls and staves.
updated 17:19, 18 Feb 2017 546,689 10,038 51,947kb EnaiSiaion
19. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds over 5,000 lines of completely voiced dialogue for NPCs using the original voices. Friends, followers, spouses, rivals, and others have much more to say. All default voices now have follower dialogue. Also fixes dialogue bugs and restores cut dialogue that has never been heard before!
updated 2:55, 28 Jan 2017 393,538 8,251 79,638kb cloudedtruth
20. Immersive Patrols SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds fully functional, scheduled patrols of almost every major faction across all DLCs including Stormcloaks, Thalmor, Imperials, Dawnguard, Caravans and Guards to Skyrim and Skaal, Redoran, Reavers and Rieklings to Solstheim without cluttering the world. Also includes moderately sized Civil War fort battles.
updated 17:00, 19 Dec 2016 448,677 10,291 6,810kb Scrabbulor
21. xSHADOWMANx's Dll Loader for Skyrim Special Edition
The Dll Loader I use for Skyrim SE.
Required for all my Dll Mods.
updated 0:13, 1 Feb 2017 164,989 6,298 18kb xSHADOWMANx
22. Unread Books Glow SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Books which you have not read yet will have a visible glow. When you
read a book for the first time, its glow will disappear. All copies
of the same title are considered the same book, so once you've read
one "Cats of Skyrim", you've read them all.
updated 16:32, 21 Mar 2017 281,999 9,169 37kb o1o1o1
23. LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Tired of broad, thick weapons that would be far too heavy, blunt or unwieldy in actual combat? Maybe you find their styles a little too unconventional or just plain ugly?
This simple weapon MESH RESHAPING mod is fully compatible with popular mods and ANY TEXTURES.
updated 5:59, 16 Mar 2017 371,044 8,506 20,098kb LeanWolf
24. Realistic Lighting Overhaul SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Realistic Lighting Overhaul is here! Ready for Skyrim Special Edition! This is a massive overhaul of Skyrims lighting. No scripts, No Post Processing - No FPS loss!
updated 10:40, 3 Mar 2017 350,898 7,462 2,737kb sydney666