Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch for Skyrim Special Edition
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
updated 19:38, 15 Sep 2017 1,594,609 44,841 204,756kb Arthmoor
2. Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM for Skyrim Special Edition
A massive project to greatly improve the appearance of countless static 3D models in Skyrim. Basically, this is my attempt to make the Skyrim architecture, clutter, furniture, and landscaping much nicer.
updated 18:10, 10 Sep 2017 1,447,050 31,394 884,408kb Brumbek
3. Immersive Armors for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Armors seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world of Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The goal of every set is to blend into the lore, balance, and feel of the game for the most immersive experience possible.
updated 20:36, 20 Sep 2017 1,146,336 24,803 1,067,420kb hothtrooper44
5. Alternate Start - Live Another Life for Skyrim Special Edition
Live Another Life provides an alternative means to start the game for those who do not wish to go through the lengthy intro sequence at Helgen.
updated 20:01, 15 Sep 2017 878,261 22,968 5,216kb Arthmoor
6. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS for Skyrim Special Edition
No custom animation possible for Skyrim? Wrong. FNIS Behaviors allows to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, furniture, paired, killmoves, creatures, and others.
updated 13:55, 29 Aug 2017 945,886 17,059 9,687kb fore
7. Total Character Makeover for Skyrim Special Edition
A collection of carefully curated and optimized character improvements.
updated 15:30, 28 Jun 2017 1,193,925 25,665 224,394kb Scarla
8. Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a mod whose purpose is to increase player in-game immersion by greatly improving Artificial Intelligence (AI) of friendly NPCs (citizens) in order to make them act and react like true humans in relation to their environment or to an aggressor.
updated 21:45, 26 Aug 2017 875,444 20,697 1,505kb Shurah
9. Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
* 18 new tree models
* 65+ new grasses and plants
* The green forest appear more deep and old - trees are much taller
* Snowy trees are much more detailed with heavy snow, some are bent by the snow
* Improved LOD with additions in the distance (bushes etc)
* Trees only version (no ESP required!) + a grass version
updated 20:10, 23 Sep 2017 1,195,493 23,157 235,230kb vurt
10. Realistic Water Two for Skyrim Special Edition
With this mod, lake, pond/marsh, river and ocean water are once again visually and aurally distinct from one another.
updated 1:44, 5 Sep 2017 919,132 20,565 73,115kb isoku
11. Enhanced Blood Textures SE for Skyrim Special Edition
v3.73: Improved blood texture detail and increased resolution.
Its not just texture changes. Increase blood during combat and other features such as blood pools, blood drops, and extra blood for killmoves with ragdoll spasms.
updated 11:25, 13 Apr 2017 942,730 20,793 105,877kb dDefinder1
12. Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Ordinator overhauls the perk trees of Skyrim with over 400 perks to improve the depth and fun of building and playing your character. It accomplishes this in a lightweight, compatible and clean fashion.
updated 13:17, 17 Sep 2017 1,040,173 18,677 10,636kb EnaiSiaion
15. Vivid Weathers Special Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Vivid Weathers is the ultimate weather mod for Skyrim. It combines features features from COT, ESS, SS, Vivid Snow, Vivid Clouds and Fogs, Real Skyrim Snowflakes and much much more into an in-depth overhaul. It revamp the colors and weathers of the game to achieve a stunning effects even without an ENB.
updated 20:28, 23 Sep 2017 843,391 16,629 276,455kb Mangaclub
16. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds over 5,000 lines of completely voiced dialogue for NPCs using the original voices. Friends, followers, spouses, rivals, and others have much more to say. All default voices now have follower dialogue. Also fixes dialogue bugs and restores cut dialogue that has never been heard before!
updated 17:10, 4 Aug 2017 711,877 13,477 79,638kb cloudedtruth
17. Achievements Mods Enabler for Skyrim Special Edition
Enables achievements in Skyrim SE when using mods. This is designed to be version independent. No SKSE needed. NMM compatible.
updated 2:22, 14 Sep 2017 599,179 18,387 109kb xSHADOWMANx
18. LOOT - Load Order Optimisation Tool for Skyrim Special Edition
Setting the right load order for your mods is a crucial step to enjoying a stable modded game. The Load Order Optimisation Tool (LOOT) can help with that, by providing automated load order sorting that's simple to use and fully customisable.
updated 11:39, 11 Jun 2017 272,857 10,982 30,059kb wrinklyninja
19. Immersive Patrols SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Patrols adds a reasonable amount of Stormcloak, Thalmor, Imperial and Dawnguard patrols to Skyrim and a few Skaal, Reaver and Riekling "patrols" to Solstheim. These patrols often cross paths with each other or the Dragonborn creating new encounters.
updated 15:53, 16 Sep 2017 708,559 15,503 6,810kb Scrabbulor
20. Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Apocalypse adds 155 new spells to Skyrim. The spells are unique, balanced, lore friendly, use high quality custom visuals and blend seamlessly into the vanilla magic system. Also includes scrolls and staves.
updated 19:16, 6 Aug 2017 886,693 15,068 51,947kb EnaiSiaion
22. Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Travel beyond the borders of Skyrim and explore Bruma, the northernmost county in Cyrodiil. Delve into Ayleid ruins, meddle in local affairs or explore the wilds - the journey begins now.
updated 16:15, 17 Sep 2017 279,509 4,293 2,693,300kb BeyondSkyrimDC
23. Realistic Lighting Overhaul SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Realistic Lighting Overhaul is here! Ready for Skyrim Special Edition! This is a massive overhaul of Skyrim's lighting. Exteriors also vastly overhauled! No Post Processing - No FPS loss! New features added for SSE - Dwemer Lighting Technology. Check out Understone Keep for an introduction to this feature!
updated 23:14, 26 Aug 2017 601,783 12,141 2,737kb sydney666
24. Unread Books Glow SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Books which you have not read yet will have a visible glow. When you
read a book for the first time, its glow will disappear. All copies
of the same title are considered the same book, so once you've read
one "Cats of Skyrim", you've read them all.
updated 16:32, 21 Mar 2017 432,453 13,383 37kb o1o1o1
25. Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds quest markers to all 24 of the Stones of Barenziah (Unusual Gems) that you need to find/collect for the "No Stone Unturned" quest. For those like me who want to complete the quest, but don't like looking up all those locations
updated 1:52, 21 Nov 2016 434,066 12,915 3kb toaDime