Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
2. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch for Skyrim Special Edition
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
updated 19:15, 3 Oct 2017 1,693,600 47,123 204,756kb Arthmoor
3. Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM for Skyrim Special Edition
A massive project to greatly improve the appearance of countless static 3D models in Skyrim. Basically, this is my attempt to make the Skyrim architecture, clutter, furniture, and landscaping much nicer.
updated 2:56, 28 Aug 2017 1,525,612 32,991 884,408kb Brumbek
5. Immersive Armors for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Armors seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world of Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The goal of every set is to blend into the lore, balance, and feel of the game for the most immersive experience possible.
updated 1:21, 9 Nov 2016 1,216,245 26,238 1,067,420kb hothtrooper44
6. Alternate Start - Live Another Life for Skyrim Special Edition
Live Another Life provides an alternative means to start the game for those who do not wish to go through the lengthy intro sequence at Helgen.
updated 8:00, 17 Jul 2017 935,255 24,250 5,216kb Arthmoor
7. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS for Skyrim Special Edition
No custom animation possible for Skyrim? Wrong. FNIS Behaviors allows to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, furniture, paired, killmoves, creatures, and others.
updated 13:55, 29 Aug 2017 1,041,435 18,340 9,687kb fore
8. Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a mod whose purpose is to increase player in-game immersion by greatly improving Artificial Intelligence (AI) of friendly NPCs (citizens) in order to make them act and react like true humans in relation to their environment or to an aggressor.
updated 9:01, 30 Jan 2017 930,196 21,959 1,505kb Shurah
10. Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
* 18 new tree models
* 65+ new grasses and plants
* The green forest appear more deep and old - trees are much taller
* Snowy trees are much more detailed with heavy snow, some are bent by the snow
* Improved LOD with additions in the distance (bushes etc)
* Trees only version (no ESP required!) + a grass version
updated 20:10, 23 Sep 2017 1,261,823 24,391 235,230kb vurt
11. Total Character Makeover for Skyrim Special Edition
A collection of carefully curated and optimized character improvements.
updated 15:39, 2 Nov 2016 1,249,367 26,853 224,394kb Scarla
12. Enhanced Blood Textures SE for Skyrim Special Edition
v3.73: Improved blood texture detail and increased resolution.
Its not just texture changes. Increase blood during combat and other features such as blood pools, blood drops, and extra blood for killmoves with ragdoll spasms.
updated 15:16, 21 Nov 2016 998,084 21,939 105,877kb dDefinder1
13. Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Ordinator overhauls the perk trees of Skyrim with over 400 perks to improve the depth and fun of building and playing your character. It accomplishes this in a lightweight, compatible and clean fashion.
updated 18:45, 29 Sep 2017 1,106,302 19,719 10,636kb EnaiSiaion
14. Achievements Mods Enabler for Skyrim Special Edition
Enables achievements in Skyrim SE when using mods. This is designed to be version independent. No SKSE needed. NMM compatible.
updated 18:27, 8 Oct 2017 652,816 19,379 109kb xSHADOWMANx
16. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds over 5,000 lines of completely voiced dialogue for NPCs using the original voices. Friends, followers, spouses, rivals, and others have much more to say. All default voices now have follower dialogue. Also fixes dialogue bugs and restores cut dialogue that has never been heard before!
updated 0:29, 10 Jan 2017 762,892 14,343 79,638kb cloudedtruth
17. Immersive Patrols SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Patrols adds a reasonable amount of Stormcloak, Thalmor, Imperial and Dawnguard patrols to Skyrim and a few Skaal, Reaver and Riekling "patrols" to Solstheim. These patrols often cross paths with each other or the Dragonborn creating new encounters.
updated 23:18, 20 Aug 2017 748,052 16,372 6,810kb Scrabbulor
18. LOOT - Load Order Optimisation Tool for Skyrim Special Edition
Setting the right load order for your mods is a crucial step to enjoying a stable modded game. The Load Order Optimisation Tool (LOOT) can help with that, by providing automated load order sorting that's simple to use and fully customisable.
updated 10:06, 13 May 2017 291,756 11,747 30,059kb wrinklyninja
20. Vivid Weathers Special Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Vivid Weathers is the ultimate weather mod for Skyrim. It combines features features from COT, ESS, SS, Vivid Snow, Vivid Clouds and Fogs, Real Skyrim Snowflakes and much much more into an in-depth overhaul. It revamp the colors and weathers of the game to achieve a stunning effects even without an ENB.
updated 16:32, 3 Oct 2017 903,953 17,455 276,455kb Mangaclub
22. BodySlide and Outfit Studio for Skyrim Special Edition
An easy to use tool for customizing bodies and outfits, creating new bodies and outfits, and converting outfits between body types.
updated 17:30, 8 Oct 2017 340,624 8,433 10,440kb ousnius
23. Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Travel beyond the borders of Skyrim and explore Bruma, the northernmost county in Cyrodiil. Delve into Ayleid ruins, meddle in local affairs or explore the wilds - the journey begins now.
updated 18:21, 4 Sep 2017 332,297 5,079 2,693,300kb BeyondSkyrimDC
24. Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds quest markers to all 24 of the Stones of Barenziah (Unusual Gems) that you need to find/collect for the "No Stone Unturned" quest. For those like me who want to complete the quest, but don't like looking up all those locations
updated 1:45, 21 Nov 2016 457,438 13,618 3kb toaDime
25. Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Apocalypse adds 155 new spells to Skyrim. The spells are unique, balanced, lore friendly, use high quality custom visuals and blend seamlessly into the vanilla magic system. Also includes scrolls and staves.
updated 4:15, 1 Jul 2017 937,941 15,848 51,947kb EnaiSiaion