Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch for Skyrim Special Edition
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
updated 4:50, 12 Mar 2017 1,094,673 32,668 204,756kb Arthmoor
2. Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM for Skyrim Special Edition
A massive project to greatly improve the appearance of countless static 3D models in Skyrim. Basically, this is my attempt to make the Skyrim architecture, clutter, furniture, and landscaping much nicer.
updated 20:08, 28 Nov 2016 989,043 23,277 884,408kb Brumbek
3. Immersive Armors for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Armors seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world of Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The goal of every set is to blend into the lore, balance, and feel of the game for the most immersive experience possible.
updated 20:56, 27 Apr 2017 726,395 17,023 1,067,420kb hothtrooper44
5. Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
* 18 new tree models
* 65+ new grasses and plants
* The green forest appear more deep and old - trees are much taller
* Snowy trees are much more detailed with heavy snow, some are bent by the snow
* Improved LOD with additions in the distance (bushes etc)
* Trees only version (no ESP required!) + a grass version
updated 6:07, 17 Apr 2017 807,119 16,546 235,230kb vurt
6. Total Character Makeover for Skyrim Special Edition
A collection of carefully curated and optimized character improvements.
updated 18:52, 26 Apr 2017 822,484 18,681 224,394kb Scarla
7. Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a mod whose purpose is to increase player in-game immersion by greatly improving Artificial Intelligence (AI) of friendly NPCs (citizens) in order to make them act and react like true humans in relation to their environment or to an aggressor.
updated 14:29, 14 Mar 2017 559,363 14,240 1,505kb Shurah
8. Enhanced Blood Textures SE for Skyrim Special Edition
v3.73: Improved blood texture detail and increased resolution.
Its not just texture changes. Increase blood during combat and other features such as blood pools, blood drops, and extra blood for killmoves with ragdoll spasms.
updated 11:25, 13 Apr 2017 620,094 14,821 105,877kb dDefinder1
10. Alternate Start - Live Another Life for Skyrim Special Edition
Live Another Life provides an alternative means to start the game for those who do not wish to go through the lengthy intro sequence at Helgen.
updated 6:05, 4 Apr 2017 572,307 16,354 5,216kb Arthmoor
11. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS for Skyrim Special Edition
No custom animation possible for Skyrim? Wrong. FNIS Behaviors allows to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, furniture, paired, killmoves, creatures, and others.
updated 8:09, 25 Nov 2016 537,791 11,174 9,687kb fore
13. Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Ordinator overhauls the perk trees of Skyrim with over 400 perks to improve the depth and fun of building and playing your character. It accomplishes this in a lightweight, compatible and clean fashion.
updated 21:26, 21 Apr 2017 687,978 13,374 10,636kb EnaiSiaion
14. Vivid Weathers Special Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Vivid Weathers is the ultimate weather mod for Skyrim. It combines features features from COT, ESS, SS, Vivid Snow, Vivid Clouds and Fogs, Real Skyrim Snowflakes and much much more into an in-depth overhaul. It revamp the colors and weathers of the game to achieve a stunning effects even without an ENB.
updated 0:21, 13 Apr 2017 578,869 12,250 276,455kb Mangaclub
16. LOOT - Load Order Optimisation Tool for Skyrim Special Edition
Setting the right load order for your mods is a crucial step to enjoying a stable modded game. The Load Order Optimisation Tool (LOOT) can help with that, by providing automated load order sorting that's simple to use and fully customisable.
updated 9:46, 9 Apr 2017 151,945 6,628 30,059kb wrinklyninja
18. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds over 5,000 lines of completely voiced dialogue for NPCs using the original voices. Friends, followers, spouses, rivals, and others have much more to say. All default voices now have follower dialogue. Also fixes dialogue bugs and restores cut dialogue that has never been heard before!
updated 2:55, 28 Jan 2017 439,106 9,130 79,638kb cloudedtruth
19. Immersive Patrols SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds fully functional, scheduled patrols of almost every major faction across all DLCs including Stormcloaks, Thalmor, Imperials, Dawnguard, Caravans and Guards to Skyrim and Skaal, Redoran, Reavers and Rieklings to Solstheim without cluttering the world. Also includes moderately sized Civil War fort battles.
updated 17:00, 19 Dec 2016 486,348 11,201 6,810kb Scrabbulor
20. Achievements Mods Enabler for Skyrim Special Edition
Enables achievements in Skyrim SE when using mods. This is designed to be version independent. No SKSE needed. NMM compatible.
updated 23:57, 31 Jan 2017 447,092 14,361 109kb xSHADOWMANx
22. LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Tired of broad, thick weapons that would be far too heavy, blunt or unwieldy in actual combat? Maybe you find their styles a little too unconventional or just plain ugly?
This simple weapon MESH RESHAPING mod is fully compatible with popular mods and ANY TEXTURES.
updated 5:59, 16 Mar 2017 410,632 9,342 20,098kb LeanWolf
23. Realistic Lighting Overhaul SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Realistic Lighting Overhaul is here! Ready for Skyrim Special Edition! This is a massive overhaul of Skyrims lighting. No scripts, No Post Processing - No FPS loss!
updated 10:40, 3 Mar 2017 388,079 8,234 2,737kb sydney666
24. Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement for Skyrim Special Edition
A smithing mod tailored to my desires in the game. Adds the ability to forge arrows, gain skill for smelting and mining, melt down unwanted armor and weapons, and more.
updated 5:12, 13 Mar 2017 314,547 9,107 67kb Arthmoor