Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch for Skyrim Special Edition
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
updated 21:13, 28 Nov 2016 743,231 23,456 204,756kb Arthmoor
2. Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM for Skyrim Special Edition
A massive project to greatly improve the appearance of countless static 3D models in Skyrim. Basically, this is my attempt to make the Skyrim architecture, clutter, furniture, and landscaping much nicer.
updated 20:08, 28 Nov 2016 695,921 17,054 884,408kb Brumbek
3. Total Character Makeover for Skyrim Special Edition
A collection of carefully curated and optimized character improvements.
updated 11:16, 17 Dec 2016 561,496 12,976 224,394kb Scarla
4. Immersive Armors for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Armors seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world of Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The goal of every set is to blend into the lore, balance, and feel of the game for the most immersive experience possible.
updated 10:02, 14 Jan 2017 446,087 10,997 1,067,420kb hothtrooper44
6. Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
* 18 new tree models
* 65+ new grasses and plants
* The green forest appear more deep and old - trees are much taller
* Snowy trees are much more detailed with heavy snow, some are bent by the snow
* Improved LOD with additions in the distance (bushes etc)
* Trees only version (no ESP required!) + a grass version
updated 11:46, 6 Jan 2017 556,130 11,100 235,230kb vurt
7. Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a mod whose purpose is to increase player in-game immersion by greatly improving Artificial Intelligence (AI) of friendly NPCs (citizens) in order to make them act and react like true humans in relation to their environment or to an aggressor.
updated 6:48, 13 Jan 2017 362,805 9,245 1,505kb Shurah
8. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS for Skyrim Special Edition
No custom animation possible for Skyrim? Wrong. FNIS Behaviors allows to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, furniture, paired, killmoves, creatures, and others.
updated 8:09, 25 Nov 2016 309,799 6,673 9,687kb fore
9. Alternate Start - Live Another Life for Skyrim Special Edition
Live Another Life provides an alternative means to start the game for those who do not wish to go through the lengthy intro sequence at Helgen.
updated 8:59, 24 Nov 2016 392,135 11,513 5,216kb Arthmoor
10. Enhanced Blood Textures SE for Skyrim Special Edition
v3.73: Improved blood texture detail and increased resolution.
Its not just texture changes. Increase blood during combat and other features such as blood pools, blood drops, and extra blood for killmoves with ragdoll spasms.
updated 23:41, 16 Jan 2017 420,303 10,110 105,877kb dDefinder1
11. Realistic Water Two for Skyrim Special Edition
With this mod, lake, pond/marsh, river and ocean water are once again visually and aurally distinct from one another.
updated 16:08, 14 Jan 2017 373,073 9,662 73,115kb isoku
13. Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Ordinator overhauls the perk trees of Skyrim with over 400 perks to improve the depth and fun of building and playing your character. It accomplishes this in a lightweight, compatible and clean fashion.
updated 16:08, 17 Jan 2017 471,499 9,366 10,636kb EnaiSiaion
14. Vivid Weathers Special Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Vivid Weathers is the ultimate weather mod for Skyrim. It combines features features from COT, ESS, SS, Vivid Snow, Vivid Clouds and Fogs, Real Skyrim Snowflakes and much much more into an in-depth overhaul. It revamp the colors and weathers of the game to achieve a stunning effects even without an ENB.
updated 12:40, 22 Dec 2016 403,114 8,638 276,455kb Mangaclub
16. LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Tired of broad, thick weapons that would be far too heavy, blunt or unwieldy in actual combat? Maybe you find their styles a little too unconventional or just plain ugly?
This simple weapon MESH RESHAPING mod is fully compatible with popular mods and ANY TEXTURES.
updated 19:18, 20 Nov 2016 267,268 6,167 20,098kb LeanWolf
17. Achievements Mods Enabler for Skyrim Special Edition
Enables achievements in Skyrim SE when using mods. This is designed to be version independent. No SKSE needed. NMM compatible.
updated 21:25, 9 Dec 2016 350,638 11,021 109kb xSHADOWMANx
18. Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Apocalypse adds 155 new spells to Skyrim (31 per school) with high quality custom effects and animations. The spells are unique, balanced, lore friendly and blend seamlessly into the vanilla magic system. Also includes scrolls and staves.
updated 15:30, 31 Dec 2016 411,511 7,671 51,947kb EnaiSiaion
19. Immersive Patrols SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds fully functional, scheduled patrols of almost every major faction across all DLCs including Stormcloaks, Thalmor, Imperials, Dawnguard, Caravans and Guards to Skyrim and Skaal, Redoran, Reavers and Rieklings to Solstheim without cluttering the world. Also includes moderately sized Civil War fort battles.
updated 17:00, 19 Dec 2016 348,114 7,828 6,810kb Scrabbulor
23. Unread Books Glow SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Books which you have not read yet will have a visible glow. When you
read a book for the first time, its glow will disappear. All copies
of the same title are considered the same book, so once you've read
one "Cats of Skyrim", you've read them all.
updated 10:37, 1 Nov 2016 218,326 6,968 37kb o1o1o1
24. Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds quest markers to all 24 of the Stones of Barenziah (Unusual Gems) that you need to find/collect for the "No Stone Unturned" quest. For those like me who want to complete the quest, but don't like looking up all those locations
updated 1:52, 21 Nov 2016 211,690 6,241 3kb toaDime
25. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds over 5,000 lines of completely voiced dialogue for NPCs using the original voices. Friends, followers, spouses, rivals, and others have much more to say. All default voices now have follower dialogue. Also fixes dialogue bugs and restores cut dialogue that has never been heard before!
updated 0:29, 10 Jan 2017 277,323 5,936 79,638kb cloudedtruth