Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch for Skyrim Special Edition
A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (aka USSEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim Special Edition not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
updated 4:50, 12 Mar 2017 980,566 29,861 204,756kb Arthmoor
2. Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM for Skyrim Special Edition
A massive project to greatly improve the appearance of countless static 3D models in Skyrim. Basically, this is my attempt to make the Skyrim architecture, clutter, furniture, and landscaping much nicer.
updated 20:08, 28 Nov 2016 900,169 21,439 884,408kb Brumbek
3. Immersive Armors for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Armors seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world of Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The goal of every set is to blend into the lore, balance, and feel of the game for the most immersive experience possible.
updated 9:08, 3 Mar 2017 646,192 15,220 1,067,420kb hothtrooper44
5. Total Character Makeover for Skyrim Special Edition
A collection of carefully curated and optimized character improvements.
updated 15:04, 20 Feb 2017 741,111 17,005 224,394kb Scarla
6. Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
* 18 new tree models
* 65+ new grasses and plants
* The green forest appear more deep and old - trees are much taller
* Snowy trees are much more detailed with heavy snow, some are bent by the snow
* Improved LOD with additions in the distance (bushes etc)
* Trees only version (no ESP required!) + a grass version
updated 5:23, 11 Mar 2017 731,024 14,865 235,230kb vurt
7. Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a mod whose purpose is to increase player in-game immersion by greatly improving Artificial Intelligence (AI) of friendly NPCs (citizens) in order to make them act and react like true humans in relation to their environment or to an aggressor.
updated 14:29, 14 Mar 2017 498,985 12,694 1,505kb Shurah
8. Alternate Start - Live Another Life for Skyrim Special Edition
Live Another Life provides an alternative means to start the game for those who do not wish to go through the lengthy intro sequence at Helgen.
updated 21:46, 7 Feb 2017 512,753 14,849 5,216kb Arthmoor
9. Enhanced Blood Textures SE for Skyrim Special Edition
v3.73: Improved blood texture detail and increased resolution.
Its not just texture changes. Increase blood during combat and other features such as blood pools, blood drops, and extra blood for killmoves with ragdoll spasms.
updated 23:41, 16 Jan 2017 558,292 13,349 105,877kb dDefinder1
10. Realistic Water Two for Skyrim Special Edition
With this mod, lake, pond/marsh, river and ocean water are once again visually and aurally distinct from one another.
updated 8:10, 7 Feb 2017 507,148 12,968 73,115kb isoku
11. Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS for Skyrim Special Edition
No custom animation possible for Skyrim? Wrong. FNIS Behaviors allows to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, furniture, paired, killmoves, creatures, and others.
updated 8:09, 25 Nov 2016 466,469 9,813 9,687kb fore
12. Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Ordinator overhauls the perk trees of Skyrim with over 400 perks to improve the depth and fun of building and playing your character. It accomplishes this in a lightweight, compatible and clean fashion.
updated 14:09, 19 Mar 2017 621,639 12,154 10,636kb EnaiSiaion
14. Vivid Weathers Special Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Vivid Weathers is the ultimate weather mod for Skyrim. It combines features features from COT, ESS, SS, Vivid Snow, Vivid Clouds and Fogs, Real Skyrim Snowflakes and much much more into an in-depth overhaul. It revamp the colors and weathers of the game to achieve a stunning effects even without an ENB.
updated 13:06, 19 Mar 2017 529,338 11,174 276,455kb Mangaclub
15. Achievements Mods Enabler for Skyrim Special Edition
Enables achievements in Skyrim SE when using mods. This is designed to be version independent. No SKSE needed. NMM compatible.
updated 23:57, 31 Jan 2017 417,197 13,438 109kb xSHADOWMANx
17. LOOT - Load Order Optimisation Tool for Skyrim Special Edition
Setting the right load order for your mods is a crucial step to enjoying a stable modded game. The Load Order Optimisation Tool (LOOT) can help with that, by providing automated load order sorting that's simple to use and fully customisable.
updated 0:09, 10 Jan 2017 129,201 5,634 30,059kb wrinklyninja
18. Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim for Skyrim Special Edition
Apocalypse adds 155 new spells to Skyrim. The spells are unique, balanced, lore friendly, use high quality custom visuals and blend seamlessly into the vanilla magic system. Also includes scrolls and staves.
updated 17:19, 18 Feb 2017 540,278 9,915 51,947kb EnaiSiaion
19. Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds quest markers to all 24 of the Stones of Barenziah (Unusual Gems) that you need to find/collect for the "No Stone Unturned" quest. For those like me who want to complete the quest, but don't like looking up all those locations
updated 1:52, 21 Nov 2016 273,468 8,422 3kb toaDime
20. Immersive Sounds - Compendium for Skyrim Special Edition
A dramatic and extensively customizable overhaul of Skyrim's sound.
updated 0:47, 13 Nov 2016 407,670 9,669 220,197kb lazyskeever
21. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Adds over 5,000 lines of completely voiced dialogue for NPCs using the original voices. Friends, followers, spouses, rivals, and others have much more to say. All default voices now have follower dialogue. Also fixes dialogue bugs and restores cut dialogue that has never been heard before!
updated 2:55, 28 Jan 2017 388,126 8,129 79,638kb cloudedtruth
22. LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons SE for Skyrim Special Edition
Tired of broad, thick weapons that would be far too heavy, blunt or unwieldy in actual combat? Maybe you find their styles a little too unconventional or just plain ugly?
This simple weapon MESH RESHAPING mod is fully compatible with popular mods and ANY TEXTURES.
updated 5:59, 16 Mar 2017 365,621 8,394 20,098kb LeanWolf
24. Realistic Lighting Overhaul SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Realistic Lighting Overhaul is here! Ready for Skyrim Special Edition! This is a massive overhaul of Skyrims lighting. No scripts, No Post Processing - No FPS loss!
updated 10:40, 3 Mar 2017 346,542 7,353 2,737kb sydney666
25. Unread Books Glow SSE for Skyrim Special Edition
Books which you have not read yet will have a visible glow. When you
read a book for the first time, its glow will disappear. All copies
of the same title are considered the same book, so once you've read
one "Cats of Skyrim", you've read them all.
updated 16:32, 21 Mar 2017 278,511 9,056 37kb o1o1o1