Last updated at 14:26, 21 Jun 2017 Uploaded at 20:02, 12 Jan 2015
Welcome to the Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central!
Here you can find a bunch of compatibility patches for Requiem 1.9.4.
What has been patched?
83Willows 101BugsHD Butterfly Dragonfly Luna-Moth Torchbug* v 4.1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life v 3.1.6a
Animallica - Skyrim Wildlife Overhaul v 1.3
Arissa - The Wandering Rogue v 2.2.2
Audio Overhaul for Skyrim v 2.5.1
Black Mage Armor v 3.2
Campfire v 1.11
Craftable Horse Barding v 3.4
Cutting Room Floor v 2.0.5
Dawnguard Explosive Crossbows Bolts Visualized* v 1.0.2
Deadly Dragons v 6.4.1b
Dragon Combat Overhaul
Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild v 0.3.8
Faction Crossbows v 1.03
Fire and Ice Overhaul
Frostfall v 3.4.1
Heavy Armory - New Weapons v 3.3
Hoth v 3
Immersive Armors v 8
Immersive College of Winterhold v 4.1
Immersive Horses v 2.5
Immersive Patrols v 2.0.3
Immersive Sounds - Compendium v 2.0.2
Immersive Weapons v 1.5
Improved Closefaced Helmets v 1.57
Inconsequential NPCs v 1.9e
INIGO v 2.3
RS Children Overhaul v 1.2.0
RUSTIC SOULGEMS* v 2.0
Scoped Bows v 3.1.1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures v 6.5.2b
Skyrim Unlocked v 1.6
SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators v 1.56.03
Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control v 2.02
Trade and Barter v 1.2
Unique Uniques v 1.8
Vilja in Skyrim v 4.2
Violens - A Killmove Mod v 2.11
WM Flora Fixes v 2.01
*replacer esp. Disable/Delete the original esp.
What has actually been patched?
The final step in the fomod installer contains readmes for all patches. Each readme contains the full changelog and sometimes further instructions/notes.
What do I need?
The Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch and obviously Requiem 1.9.4.
Technically not required but highly recommended:
All my patches were made with them in mind.
Weapon and Armor Fixes remade
Clothing and Clutter Fixes
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
Kryptopyr's Fixes Reqtified
Crafting Overhaul Reqtified
Requiem - Dragonborn Patch 188.8.131.52
More Requiem patches can be found here:
More Requiem Patches
Make your life easy and use LOOT.
If you don't like easy:
- Reqtificator: You must tick Merged Leveled Characters and Merged Leveled Items.
- Bashed Patch: Because merging leveled lists, the core feature of a bashed patch, is now done by the reqtificator I wouldn't use a bashed patch at all. Untick import names, import starts and leveled lists unless you know what you're doing.
- TES5Edit Merged Patch: Use Mator Smash instead.
- Mator Smash: Don't use it unless you know what you're doing. You could overwrite large parts of Requiem by accident.
- Merge Plugins: You can merge my patches but I don't recommend it. You must add <<REQ:"TT"; REQ:Temper; REQ:Unroll>> to the description of your merged plugin or you will destroy meta data for the Reqtificator. You might mess up the content of a few leveled lists because the Reqtificator can no longer merge them.