Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. DAITools Suite Loader for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Allows users to download and keep up to date with the Mod Manager and the Mod Maker (previously known as the Modding Tools).
updated 21:39, 30 Aug 2015 276,230 8,306 96kb DawnlessSky
2. War Table - No Waiting for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Complete War Table missions immediately.
updated 21:36, 21 Sep 2015 256,044 6,160 534kb Tahira
3. SK Hair Re-texture (Now Trespasser compatible 4k version available) for Dragon Age: Inquisition
This re-textures most hairs and beards/mustache. Contains two version; Realistic and Smooth. Now Added 4k version
updated 9:38, 3 May 2017 126,467 5,618 67,760kb Skaramoosh
4. Female complexions -WIP- for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Complexions for female Inquisitors
updated 19:41, 19 Jun 2017 137,310 3,221 9,153kb Ascendia
6. Eyebrows 4 Women and Katherine Face Texture for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Eight custom eyebrows sets for use in character creation.
updated 1:36, 27 Apr 2017 140,504 4,673 33,772kb mrjack900
9. Open All Halla Doors for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Allows you to open all halla doors at the Winter Palace during Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts
updated 8:32, 19 Jan 2016 35,915 1,786 11kb tirnoney
10. MoreLoot - Remade for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Rebuild of Dheuster's MoreLoot mod. Updates the random loot tables so that enemies drop more items and gold. Also affects the chance of finding more weapons, gold, schematics, and crafting materials in chests.
updated 19:14, 3 Feb 2016 66,790 2,217 318kb tirnoney
11. Custom Body Models for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Customizable Skyhold Body options for both male and female elves, qunari, and female humans and dwarves, as well as a tutorial for beginners on how to edit meshes for yourself.
updated 22:33, 22 May 2017 169,055 3,242 471kb Aravasia
12. Immersive Starting Armors for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Adds different starting armour appearances for all races and classes. No DLC required except for Qunari and Trespasser options. - Now includes multiplayer armour options.
updated 19:57, 18 Apr 2017 65,325 2,179 10kb tirnoney
13. Increase Inventory Capacity for Dragon Age: Inquisition
This mod allows you to increase the players inventory capacity by a variable amount.
updated 1:19, 9 Feb 2015 78,230 2,817 11kb Ehamloptiran
15. Redcliffe Crafting Supply for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Redcliffe shop now sells Vanilla Only Tier 3 and 4 crafting materials, including Fade-Touched items and high-level rune components at a favorable rate of exchange. Also a shop for requisition items in Crestwood is available.
updated 17:36, 8 Nov 2015 100,229 3,035 3kb tirnoney
16. Schematic Spree for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Four shops in Val Royeaux restocked with high-level schematics, super cheap! Available from first visit to VR. Clean out all the shops in minutes, and maybe turn a profit while you're there with the ridiculously favorable rates! Now with optional DLC schematics.
updated 17:44, 8 Nov 2015 66,547 2,194 11kb tirnoney
17. No More Fog of War for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Removes the fog of war from maps.
updated 18:33, 5 Apr 2016 49,020 1,173 258kb fontofnothing
18. Assorted Hairstyles for Dragon Age: Inquisition
A variety of hair mods for different genders and races.
updated 11:57, 7 Jun 2017 84,659 2,451 3,231kb horography
20. Trespasser Skyhold PJ Replacer and Schematics for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Replaces Skyhold Pajamas with Trespasser DLC armors.
+ Armor/Weapon Schematics
+ Multiplayer Armors Crafting
updated 15:25, 19 Apr 2017 154,899 2,307 4kb Atherisz
21. Armor - No Class Restrictions Remade for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Removes class restrictions from all armours in the game with optional files for each DLC.
updated 12:55, 20 Feb 2016 73,596 1,512 184kb tirnoney
22. DAI Hair recolor utility for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Adds extra hair color options during character creation.
updated 4:53, 29 Jul 2016 38,685 1,986 3,716kb LegionoftheLiving
23. Redcliffe Supply - DLC edition for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Adds weapons, armour, jewellery and crafting materials from Trespasser and Jaws of Hakkon to two shops in Redcliffe. DLC required. Use with Redcliffe Crafting Supply.
updated 17:44, 8 Nov 2015 32,964 1,389 6kb tirnoney
24. Ponytail twisted curls for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Ponytail mod for female humans, female elves and female dwarves.
updated 5:03, 7 Dec 2016 45,025 1,605 533kb kadust
25. No Perk Requirements for Dragon Age: Inquisition
Removes all perk requirements. You can now pick whichever perk you want without needing to buy 3 or 4 other perks.
updated 17:29, 27 Sep 2016 10,825 523 33kb jerrybullet