Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
2. Fallout Mod Manager - FOMM for Fallout New Vegas
A collection of utilities related to both creating and using mods.
updated 11:28, 8 Jan 2014 1,248,258 20,329 1,372kb kaburke
3. The Mod Configuration Menu for Fallout New Vegas
Allows any number of mods to be configured from a single menu.
updated 20:49, 20 Aug 2013 786,544 18,584 350kb Pelinor
4. Nevada Skies - Weather Effects for Fallout New Vegas
This modification adds weather effects such as sandstorms, rain, rainstorms, snow, radstorms and other weather variants to the game.
updated 8:10, 29 Aug 2014 1,539,135 17,481 87,416kb Yossarian22
5. EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements for Fallout New Vegas
New Crit Kill animation scenes, HD blood fx, HD fire fx, HD explosions, new bullet impacts, energy wep projectiles & impacts, unrivaled textures, and more
updated 9:27, 2 Oct 2014 849,873 15,292 48kb weijiesen
6. Weapon Mods Expanded - WMX for Fallout New Vegas
From the author of Weapon Mod Kits for Fallout 3. WMX gives ALL weapons in New Vegas the maximum of three applicable weapon mods; including unique and melee weapons.
updated 2:31, 29 Sep 2014 2,087,341 15,362 38,011kb antistar
7. NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas for Fallout New Vegas
Fallout New Vegas Texture pack by NeilMc_NMC: re-textures roads, trees, landscape, vehicles buildings and interiors with high-resolution photographic based equivalent textures. Global texture replacer. Does not retexture the DLC.
updated 16:34, 9 Aug 2014 1,724,327 14,921 529,075kb NMC
9. New Vegas Stutter Remover for Fallout New Vegas
Fixes issues in the game engine to improve worst-case performance. Which helps with some stability issues too.
updated 1:03, 25 May 2014 401,470 11,067 154kb skyranger-1
11. NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash for Fallout New Vegas
Implements structured exception handling and sanity checking to reduce frequency of game crashes.
updated 8:58, 2 Oct 2014 203,331 8,822 1kb Queued
13. Weapon Retexture Project - WRP for Fallout New Vegas
This is a pack release containing all my New Vegas weapon retextures. This will be periodically updated but not necessarily immediately after I release something new.
updated 1:10, 28 Sep 2014 664,978 12,110 7,861kb Millenia
15. Fallout Character Overhaul for Fallout New Vegas
Overhaul of characters in Fallout with new headmeshes, high resolution texture maps and a lot more.
updated 14:26, 1 Oct 2014 207,829 8,083 305,825kb Drumber
18. More Perks for Fallout New Vegas
More Perks Mod (MPM) adds more than +120 Perks/Traits. Customize your characters with unique, creative, fun and whacky abilities.
More Perks for DLCs are also available. Enhance your DLC experience with MPM today!
updated 20:36, 28 Jun 2014 1,170,103 9,346 1,921kb dree74
19. A World Of Pain for Fallout New Vegas
Adds 114 new & intense locations to the wasteland filled with enemies and loot. They vary from small Gas Stations to huge maze-like sewers and derelict factories. Adds several days of new gameplay possibilities. A massive new linked Underground complex awaits filled with quests, NPCs with dialogue, vendors and some of the toughest enemies you will
updated 16:14, 14 Sep 2014 824,195 11,329 133,728kb djmystro
21. Weapon Animation Replacers for Fallout New Vegas
This mod allows you to change the animations of rifles and pistols.
updated 8:35, 25 Apr 2014 831,433 8,936 5,231kb joefoxx082
22. Official Pipboy Readius - New Vegas Edition for Fallout New Vegas
This is the official port of the Pipboy Readius mod from Fallout 3. It replaces the regular ingame Pipboy with a handheld Readius-like device. It also removes the default Pipboy from the player's arm, as well as the accompanying glove.
updated 17:14, 4 Nov 2012 417,267 8,557 1,134kb Brianide
23. Beauty Pack PLUS -Project Mikoto- Hair - Eyes - Presets for Fallout New Vegas
_-_-_-Beautifying the wastes!-_-_-_-_ Adds: 151 Female Hairstyles, 70 Male Hairstyles, 25 Glowing Eyes and 131 Eye Textures
updated 21:10, 10 Aug 2014 535,279 7,340 451,922kb sirtrippsalot
24. Unified HUD Project - uHUD for Fallout New Vegas
Use multiple HUD altering mods at the same time, without the hassle of manually editing xml files.
updated 23:10, 6 Sep 2013 391,931 9,178 212kb Gopher
25. ELECTRO-CITY - Relighting the Wasteland for Fallout New Vegas
A group of Engineers from Hoover Dam subcontract electrical and lighting work bringing MORE LIGHTS to the MOJAVE.
Compatible with URWL, Fellout, Empirical Weather, Lumenarium and Nevada Skies (with compatibility patch).
updated 5:26, 29 Apr 2012 424,839 9,713 13,051kb MGE