Last updated at 21:44, 22 Jul 2012 Uploaded at 23:57, 18 Nov 2011
You need to use FOMM or NMM to install this mod.
1. If you have installed Immersive HUD, Adjustable HUD or Primary Needs HUD, you MUST uninstall them all.
2. Deactivate Unified HUD Project.
3. Activate One HUD.
4. Activate Unified HUD Project.
Although oHUD is a combination of three other mods, it is a new mod in itself, and as such all your settings for aHUD, iHUD and Primary Needs HUD will be gone. You will need to set everything up again!
If you are using the Directors Chair mod, you MUST download the latest version! The latest version does not require iHUD or oHUD, but does integrate perfectly with oHUD.
What is oHUD?
One HUD (oHUD) is the final coming together of all my HUD mods. For those of you who enjoyed using all three, but wished they would just come in one handy mod, this is it. When you install this you get three mods listed in MCM: Immersive HUD, Adjustable HUD and Extra HUD (formerly know as Primary Needs HUD).
1. The aim of Immersive HUD is to provide the immersive feel you get from having no HUD, whilst keeping the usefulness of having one. It takes the permanantly visible HUD elements such as HP, AP, radar etc, and hides them when not needed. Hence the motto: HUD when you need. HIDE when you don't.
2. The aim of Adjustable HUD is to let you set up your HUD as you like it. Don't like the compass where it is? No problem. Just move it. Too many brackets? Get rid of some. And that is pretty much it.
3. The aim of Extra HUD is to add a lot of other useful HUD elements including a clock, primary needs, encumbrance and more.
NOTE: The DT it displays is the DT of your armor. The game has an unreliable system for reporting actual DT values and until I find a reliable answer, this number will basically tell you the condition of your armor.
So how does Immersive HUD work?
By default, your HUD will be blank after you load your game, and once the usual quest update messages fade away your screen will be clear and uncluttered. Great for those screenshots and immersive gameplay moments. But you need to see your HUD for some reason? No problem. Just press the 'i' key, and your HUD will appear. Press it again, and it is gone.
But that is not all. The Immersive HUD attempts to make even this task easier for you by automatically switching the HUD elements on and off as needed. For example the crosshair will appear when you draw your weapon. The HitPpoint area will appear when you drop below half health etc.
And once they appear, do you have to make them go? Not at all. They will disapear after a short delay (6 seconds default).
Now I realise not everyone has identical needs, and so Immersive HUD provides a host of custom options. This mod has a fully funtional MCM menu, allowing you to change every setting to your own personal needs. You can even change the activation key to another, or even a mouse button.
This mod requires The Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) for full functionality.
This mod NEEDS NVSE!
Will it work with MTUI and Darnified UI?
YES. Both of those UI are automatically handled.
What about HUD elements added by other mods?
I have tried to cover all that I could find, but contact me if you find a mod that you feel needs iHUDification.
For general HUD health and management I also recommend running the Unified HUD Project after installation to make sure your mods are added to iHUD. Click the banner below.
What mods work well with this one?
1. Grenade Hotkey.
2. Project Nevada.
3. Selective Fire.
4. HUD Extended.
5. Powered Power Armor.
6. Flashlight NVSE.
7. IMCNNV - Imps More Complex Needs.
8. Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision.
9. Radar HUD.
10. Arwen NV Realism Tweaks.
What is it compatible with?
1. MTUI v 1
2. Darnified beta test v 4
3. Shiloh DS - Clean Pipboy Screen
4. PipWare UI New Vegas Edition
6. Unified HUD Project
Recommended Installation Order
It is important to install One HUD after Darns UI and any mods the require iHUDification:
1. Deactivate Unified HUD (if used).
2. Activate Darnified UI.
3. Activate Project Nevada
4. Activate Mod Configuration Menu (MCM)
5. Activate all other HUD altering mods (see above list).
6. Activate One HUD (oHUD) *.
7. Activate Unified HUD *.
*Always install oHUD and uHUD last. And if you install any mod affecting the HUD after these, reinstall them both.