Last updated at 0:02, 22 Aug 2014 Uploaded at 17:46, 28 Mar 2014
EPIC GAMEPLAY OVERHAUL
THIS MOD REQUIRES SKSE, SKYUI, AND THE LATEST SKYRIM UPDATE.
DO NOTHING OTHER THAN THIS.
Step 1: Read the description. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL. This mod package is EXTREMELY complex and if you don't know what you're getting yourself into, you will not know what this actually DOES. Furthermore, your game will probably crash and burn. READ THE DESCRIPTION. READ THE DESCRIPTION. READ THE DESCRIPTION.
Step 2: Download the mod.
Step 3: Install with the mod manager on a new game. Select which modules you wish to install. KONNEKTOR REQUIRES FIO< CWO< AND DCO TO BE INSTALLED OR YOUR GAME WILL NOT START. MAKE SURE THAT NO SCRIPTS ARE EVER OVERWRITTEN BY ANY FILE, INCLUDING THE UNOFFICIAL PATCHES. No matter what.
Steps 4 - 9: If you do not have any of these, install them. If you don't know what anything on this list is, YOU NEED TO FIND OUT. BOSS, SSME, ENBoost, SkyUI, SKSE, and the Unofficial Patches.
Step 10: Sort your load order with BOSS.
Step 11: YOU MUST START A NEW GAME. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THIS. AT ALL. SO DON'T ASK ME. BECAUSE YOU MUST START A NEW GAME. YOU MUST START A NEW GAME. NO, NOT AFTER YOU EXIT HELGEN THE FIRST TIME, NOT BEFORE YOU START THE CIVIL WAR, NOT AFTER BREAKFAST,YOU MUST USE THIS ON A NEW GAME WHERE YOU CLICK ON THE TEXT IN THE MAIN MENU THAT SAYS 'NEW GAME'. YOU MUST START A NEW GAME.
IF YOU ARE UPGRADING BETWEEN VERSIONS(VERSION 2 AND ABOVE ONLY)
If it is not a full build update, YOU DO NOT NEED TO START A NEW GAME. What do I mean by full build update? if you are upgrading from version 2 to 2.1, for example, you won't need to start a new game. However, if you were to update from version 2 to version 3, you would need a new game. Essentially, if I don't update CWO, you'll be fine upgrading between versions.
IF YOU ARE UNINSTALLING
Sweet mother of god, I can't even contemplate the ramifications of this. If you uninstall this your save is toast. Uninstall with the mod manager, making sure that all scripts added by CWO are removed, then start a new game.
My Swedish Chef, Sven, has also made a mod. It's called NPC Knockout Overhaul. You should try it.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
II. I still don't understand. What is this and what does it do?
III. Known issues and Incompatibilities - The EGO bug tracker
IV. Frequently Asked Questions
V. Tips and Tricks so You Don't Die All the Time
VII. Recommended Mods
VIII. Glowing Testimonials
IX. Shameless Advertising for My Buddies
EPIC: 2. Momentously heroic; grand in scale or character
~ Wiktionary. Yeah, there's a thing called Wiktionary now. What have we DONE to the english language??
OG IS SPEECHLESS.
DRAGON COMBAT OVERHAUL
Dragons are now epic destroyers of worlds(not like your ex-girlfriend, that was a different kind of epic). DCO turns a vanilla dragon into a fearsome beast that will do anything it can to kill you, even by teaming up with other dragons. DCO not only edits their AI, but also handles dragon deaths, soul absorption, dragon tactics, adds new "limit break" shouts, and does a bajillion other things all designed to make combat with dragons harder, more epic, and more fun.
This is a very big overhaul and you just need to see it to believe it. You are not ready for this.
CIVIL WAR OVERHAUL
This mod restores a huge swath of cut content from the civil war, including a bunch of cut quests and dialogue. You now can lose battles and the war as well, new soldier types have been added to each side, there are also new, unique rewards for quests, and the civil war is just generally better.
This is another big overhaul that you just have to see in action and play.
FIRE AND ICE OVERHAUL
This causes fires to spread dynamically and naturally from fire spells and effects, ice spells and effects to freeze into solid blocks, and shock spells and effects to start fires on a more limited basis. Fire will react to its environment as well, so if it's raining outside, fire will spread more slowly, for example.
COMBAT DRAMA OVERHAUL
This mod edits the way killcams work, allowing you to choose their frequency, to "do" killcams even when you don't kill the target(attack cams), edits ranged killcams to suck less, allows more types of killcams, such as for firestorm, and adds in wholly new ranged killcams that are much better than what Bethesda threw at you, in my opinion. It just makes the drama of combat more fluid, more dynamic, and just plain better.
Another mod you have to play with to understand.
EPIC MUSIC OVERHAUL
Epic Music Overhaul allows you to personalize your Skyrim experience with new music that you can add in to a wide variety of situations. It also makes combat music play more intelligently. PLEASE SEE THE EPIC MUSIC OVERHAUL DESCRIPTION FOR ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION OVERHAUL
As your stamina gets lower, your vision will blur. As your magicka gets lower, the world will drain of color. As you health gets lower, the world will turn dark red and blur. Essentially, this gives you immersive notifications for your health, magicka, and stamina, so that even if you use another mod like Immersive Hud to get rid of the annoying bars, you'll still have a pretty good idea of how much health/magicka/stamina you have left.
KONNEKTOR is a mod which allows my mods to talk to each other, and trade secrets about how good a kisser you are-erm....I mean trade spells and effects and the like to make your experience better. Currently, Version 1 just makes things more firey by applying FIO explosive effects to dragon explosions, but in future builds I will use KONNEKTOR to do things like give new limit breaks to dragons, new spells to CWO mages, new items in loot and in quests, etc. etc. This mod basically just makes it easier for me to make these mods work together for the best experience.
Every mod in the Epic Gameplay Overhaul family has an MCM associated with it that will give you all the options you will need to tailor the game to your liking, and in the case of CWO, allow you to debug the mod as well if something goes wrong.
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND - WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
Epic Gameplay Overhaul is simply a collection of my mods all packaged into one easy download. Each of these mods is still available for individual download, so don't worry. This package will just make your game more epic. Take my word for it.
KNOWN ISSUES/INCOMPATIBILITIES: THE EGO BUG TRACKER
[Bug Severity = Vexing]
1. Dead Dragons will stalk you. Sometimes. Deal with it.
2. You must load Dragon Combat Overhaul before The Dance of Death or your main menu will never start up.
3. Dragons may fly into and out of walls or the ground, or do crazy backflips, etc. etc. This is usually just a little bit immersion-breaking, and is certainly harmless. And there is nothing I can do about it. That is the cost of DCO.
4. DCO will conflict with Requiem and "requires" a patch. There is a very easy workaround for this on the DCO page(have DCO load after requiem, use Deadly Dragons as well) which I would honestly prefer to the patch.
5. Most of these mods will probably conflict with Audio Overhaul for Skyrim. The conflicts should be minor, but make sure all EGO mods load after.
6. You may notice some small issues with the civil war(people may forget to give speeches, just for one example). Get over it, I'm working on fixes for each one where possible.
7. FIO will cause a papyrus logjam when attempting to put out fires with ice. There is nothing I can do about it, and it is completely harmless. So disable your papyrus logs like you're supposed to.
8. Attacking teams do not see the percentage of defenders remaining in major sieges. This is unintentional and will be fixed in an incremental.
9. X's Last Battle, a CWO radiant quest I added this update, has a number of issues associated, but it all boils down to this: if something goes wrong with the quest, just type "setstage cwmission05 100" in the console to auto-win it. This will have zero detrimental effect on your gameplay(aside from skipping a fun quest).
10. During the finale sieges, there are a number of minor issues that really start to stack up that warrants this entry. That being said, they can all be ignored. If you get a message saying something is broken with CWO, that can be ignored. Just plunge on in and finish it.
11. You may at times get a message box that tells you that an error occurred. There are two types of errors that can occur, one is a "SABETME3 error". This can be ignored. The other is a "DisplayHoldObjective()" error, and will likely be accompanied by further issues. The usual causes of this error are script lag and/or attempting to run through the quest line faster than your computer will let you(It means you are moving faster through the quest line than the actual script is able to run, and produces errors). If this occurs during the final battle it can be safely ignored.
12. This is not actually a bug, but I'm betting you'll look for it here. If you find that in CWO your disguises don't work, and you've tried the console commands to remove yourself from the hostility faction, then CWO didn't cause it, because by typing in the appropriate console command you remove the ONLY mechanism by which CWO promotes such hostility. Some players have reported having 'invisible bounties' that they need to fix, others say that didn't help. But whatever the issue, I can't help you beyond this advice because it is somehow your fault. :(
[Bug Severity = Crunch]
1. Season Unending can and very often will confuse the crap out of CWO and the way it handles quest progression - at this time it is recommended that you NOT do this quest - while the bugs it causes are fixable, it requires some knowledge of how to fix it, and I am not responding to questions where this is the underlying problem. Advanced users should have no problem, but beginners should NOT do this quest until v4.
2. Sometimes when you go down in a CWO battle, you don't teleport back to camp, or you just stand back up again, or it takes a minute after you teleport to stand back up. This is all harmless, though on occasion you may be stuck lying on the ground, unable to move. If this happens, try coc'ing somewhere and waiting for a bit for the game's scripts to catch up. THIS IS USUALLY CAUSED BY SCRIPT LAG, SO KEEP THAT SCRIPT LAG LOW.
3. Sometimes during a ranged killmove, you may be stuck in first person while the projectile moves reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally slowly. Wait it out if this happens, it usually reverts you back to normal after a while.
4. I've received reports that some ENBs do not work with some parts of IIO, sometimes. No I don't know which ENB disables what, and it appears there is nothing I can do about it. So just try it and see if it works for you, it probably will. If your ENB is already disabling effects like this, it's disabling other parts of your game, so it doesn't make me think highly of your ENB.
5. I have also received reports that IIO is not working properly with SLI/Crossfire setups. There is nothing I can do about this.
6. During or after the finale siege in the Civil War, you may lose control of your player randomly. Just type 'enableplayercontrols' in the console, that will fix it. I will not be responding to any more reports about bugs with the finale battles, as the issues are well-documented here, and if you do post about it without specifically mentioning trying the fix(enableplayercontrols in the console), I will assume you have not read it and will not help you.
7. The imperial quest line is FAR more prone to bugging in one of the ways listed here than the Stormcloaks. This has been an ongoing, uphill battle that makes me curse Bethesda for hours at a time. I'm working on it, and we're almost there, but there are lingering issues.
8. I can now confirm that MURDERMAYHEM SCOREBOARD is not working as intended in some cases(specifically during some minor capital sieges and fort sieges, the system is prone to script lag, which is definitely increased during these script intensive battle setups), due to my own stupidity. This has been fixed as of v4. If you find yourself in an interminable battle with the other side, please use the console commands to win the battle.
[Bug Severity = Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes. That's not a good prize.]
1. Sometimes, CDO will just straight up soft lock you, or at least it has in the past. I've removed every offender I could find, but you have to understand that it's caused by a specific issue in a camerapath that I have to be on the lookout for, and I'm working with hundreds of camera paths at this point, so I could certainly have missed one. Save often.
2. If you have high script lag, EVERYTHING WILL GO WRONG. YOU CANNOT USE ANY OF THESE MODS(with the exception of Important Information Overhaul) IF YOU HAVE RIDICULOUS SCRIPT LAG. This is entirely fixable, and every machine should be able to easily handle what EGO throws at it. IF YOU HAVE SCRIPT LAG, YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG, AND YOU NEED TO FIX IT.
3. I have received three reports that Solitude started out owned by the Stormcloaks on a new game(which breaks the entire world, btw). There is no known cause for this issue, and the only known fix is a restart, so make sure that after you exit Helgen you check the debug to see if it happened to you, otherwise you'll end up needing a restart later anyway. Again, there is no known cause and no known fix. IT SHOULD BE NOTED that each of these reports came from an unestablished user who's game I cannot verify as working properly in other circumstances, so I highly doubt anybody who is actually reading this will have this error - but just to be safe, check that debug.
And when in doubt about other issues that may arise in the future:
"If there's a problem, yo, I'll solve it. Check out the hook while the DJ revolves it."
UNRELATED ISSUES: THE EGO NOT-A-BUG TRACKER
Users frequently enjoy submitting bug reports and recriminations about things that they think I did to them. This is a list of things that EGO mods did NOT do to break your game. Very often these are issues caused by the user, or an unknown issue caused by Bethesda somewhere in the spaghetti-code. THIS IS BY NO MEANS A COMPLETE LIST, AS I CANNOT PREDICT WHAT WILL GO WRONG IF I DID NOT DO IT.
ISSUES WITH LEGATE CIPIUS ARE NOT CWO'S FAULT AS OF V2. This is a vanilla issue that I am guessing is caused by script lag, it is caused by Message To Whiterun not setting the proper stage when you deliver the axe to Ulfric. I don't know what causes this. But I assure you, the code is there, and works when it is called. CWO did not write this code or edit any function surrounding it prior to V4. In the meantime, a temporary band-aid with probable ramifications is to just force a siege at whiterun, kicking off the war.
ISSUES WITH DISAPPEARING SOLDIERS ARE NOT CWO'S FAULT. If soldiers do not appear at your battle, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND RELOAD YOUR GAME A WHOLE CW QUEST BACK. This issue is caused by script lag/massive setup. Because the sieges require so much effort for the engine to create(each siege is a good few hundred lines of code that calls thousands of lines of code from lower-level functions, and sets up over 25 actors while removing entire cities worth of actors and enabling and disabling triggers and GAWD IT DOES A LOT OF STUFF IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY). If your game loads any cell wherein the siege takes place or starts before the scripts have finished working their magic, it will break everything. I have done everything I can to prevent this, but if you are speeding through the war, or have massive script lag, or ugrids set to 13, there is a good chance you'll get hit by this. Play the game normally, with a good setup, and you should be fine.
DCO/EGO DO NOT CAUSE YOUR MAIN MENU NOT TO SHOW UP. That means you have not properly sorted your load order. Please use BOSS at this time.
DCO DID NOT MAKE THE DRAGONS IGNORE YOU - KIND OF. The dragons are smarter now, but I have next to no control over who they pick to fight. THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT OSCAR has been added, but its effect is minimal if you do not trigger it(you must do enough damage to the dragon that it recognizes you as a threat, and doesn't happen often). You can actually hear OSCAR working if you don't believe me - if you are not in combat with anything but that one dragon, when OSCAR happens, the music will switch tracks. Told you there were limitations on this. That being said, DCO DOES change how the dragons move and fight, and because of this they may pick targets that seem silly simply because they are using different tactics. This experience will vary wildly, as this is controlled by random probabilities.
CRASHES, FREEZES(except in one very particular and unlikely case), BSOD'S, AND GENERAL AWFULNESS ARE NEVER CAUSED BY EGO. I get it, you think that because these mods do so much, they break so much, right? Sorry to break it to you, but that's just not how it works. The only possible case at this time that can cause a freeze is when CDO may soft-lock you, which is listed under the bug tracker and is EXTREMELY rare. Otherwise, these issues are caused by something else, and will certainly cause errors to compound in your save file, causing more and more issues; which is how Skyrim works. You need to fix your game, and not blame these things on me. No matter what you think happened, it was absolutely not these mods. NOTE 1: EGO, due to its ginoromous scope, highly conditionalized and constantly running scripting, and relatively high CPU load, is highly vulnerable to errors in your game. So while EGO may not cause unacceptable script lag, crashes, and other badness, if your game already has these things happening it will certainly affect EGO first and most drastically. Say, for example, I have high script lag. One of the first, most noticeable effects on DCO is to cause an issue with how landing/takeoff explosions are handled, causing the script to stack up over time, causing a dramatic increase in lag, explosions going off at wrong times, and before you know it, the dragon is flying weirdly, firing things off weirdly, sound is cutting out or going staticy, and the game crashes - IN THAT ORDER, and accelerating as each error progresses. DCO did not CAUSE this to occur, but markedly increased its damage to your game. This is why I'm so meticulous about how you need to install this - if your game is already broken, then yes, EGO will snap it in freaking HALF. But your game was already broken, and EGO is just making it obvious before it became obvious in a myriad of other ways. Your game was going to break anyway.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
"Your description sucks."
Why do you care so much? Let me have my weird descriptions. You get EGO in return, mang.
Why are all the guards attacking me now? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME????"
That is a feature of the civil war overhaul. After the first siege of Whiterun, the guards in holds your faction does not own will be hostile toward you. All enemy soldiers will be hostile to you as well. Let me say this again because I get a lot of questions about this: HALF OF SKYRIM WILL BE HOSTILE TO YOU. THIS INCLUDES CITY GUARDS IN HOLDS YOU DO NOT OWN. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM FROM BEING HOSTILE IS TO DISGUISE YOURSELF IN THE OTHER SIDE'S ARMOR, OR TO TAKE THE HOLD FOR YOURSELF. For example, if I am an imperial, I can't walk into Windhelm without causing every city guard to attack me there unless I put on stormcloak armor, or until I finish the civil war.
"Do I REALLY need to use a new game? C'mon man, my character did X and is different because X and I know what I'm doing!"
Yes. There is no way around this. These mods, while very limited in scope, reach to unfathomable depths of your Skyrim and start playing with things that neither God nor Bethesda EVER intended. You can go ahead and TRY, but TELL ME ahead of time so I know what I'm working with. I will put it to you this way, EVERY time I go through the civil war(for example to TEST what I've done - I HAVE TO DO THIS A LOT IS WHAT I'M SAYING) I start a new game. From the very start. As in, I click the button that says 'New Game'. And then I ride in the cart. Don't complain about the new game requirement, I have done it infinitely more times than you have.
"I opened up my Papyrus log to diagnose an issue I'm having, and EGO mods are all over that thing! YOU TRICKED ME."
CLOSE THE PAPYRUS LOG AND BACK AWAY. SLOWLY. The average user will not be able to use their papyrus log to tell them ANYTHING. Most papyrus errors(99.9%) are completely harmless, they only become harmful if you have the game log every error, increasing your lag. So to prevent these issues, TURN OFF PAPYRUS LOGGING. It's not going to tell you anything I don't already know; I DO have a papyrus log of my own, and it looks the same as yours. And I'm not afraid of it.
"I have a question about something that you have already answered here in the description, or in the sticky in the forums."
I will hurt you.
""I'm afraid to install all of your mods at once, won't that cause Skyrim to invert on itself because of all those scripts?"
You have absolutely NOTHING to fear from these mods. Though they are HEAVILY scripted, they are generally pretty lightweight. CWO is the only mod that can mess up your game, and then the worst thing that could possibly happen to you is you have to end the civil war early. It also will increase your CPU load during major sieges, but trust me, YOUR CPU CAN HANDLE IT. THAT'S IT. DCO doesn't cause script lag - my team and I like to spawn 200 dragons at once to see if DCO can take it. It can. FIO will only cause framerate lag if you build a bunch of igloos, and the fre has a low impact even when a MASSIVE fire is burning(because I am awesome). CDO and IIO entail absolutely ZERO performance hit.
"Why is it that the other side spawns infinitely in a civil war siege? Now you're just trying to make me hate you."
The spawns are not infinite, nor should they ever be. I explicitly removed the infinite spawn functionality from the relevant quests, so it's not even possible. It may FEEL like they have infinite reinforcements if the other side had a high Murdermayhem score going into the battle(changing the murdermayhem score mid-battle will have no effect), but it will never be truly infinite. That being said, if the other side has THAT many troops, take the loss, man. If you're that hell bent on winning a battle that CWO has determined you never should have won, use a console command. Because let's face it, you're cheating anyway.
"You keep saying you want us to mod kyrim correctly, and that if I do that I should be fine with these mods. What can I do to run Skyrim correctly?"
I will make you a checklist. If at any time you don't know what something is, LOOK IT UP. Do all of these things, and while I can't guarantee you won't have issues, this will solve 99% of your problems.
1. Do you have SKSE?
2. Do you have SkyUI?
3. Do you have the Unofficial Patches?
4. Do you have SSME or the latest SKSE alpha build?
5. Did you run BOSS?
6. Did you manually sort your load order after running BOSS for optimum awesome?
7. Are your ini files modified?
8. Get rid of your modified ini files if you don't know what you are doing. YES. THIS MEANS YOU. NO, NOT THE GUY BEHIND YOU. YOU. THE PERSON READING THIS RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.
9. SERIOUSLY, DON'T MOD YOUR INI FILES IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU PROBABLY DON'T. AGAIN, I AM VERY CLEARLY TALKING TO YOU.
10. 99% of ini "tweaks" posted online WILL BREAK YOUR GAME. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE RUNNING ON UNMODIFIED INIS?
11. Are you using a framerate limiter? It's usually a good idea.
12. Did you make sure not to install so many graphical overhauls that your computer goes supernova?
13. If you have modified your uGridsToLoad, ARE YOU USING Stable UgridsToLoad?
14. ARE YOU USING A NEW GAME?
15. Are you using ENBoost?
16. Did you check your issue against the EGO bug tracker AND the FAQ?
Do all of these things and Skyrim will run MUCH better.
"Yeah, but mods this crazy HAVE to conflict with stuff, right? They definitely can't play well with others."
Here is a link to my current load order. I guarantee it works fine like wine. Mods don't generally conflict with EGO except in extremely rare circumstances, and when they do, I post it to the bug tracker.
"I heard from a random guy on the internet that your mods are buggy and they destroy savegames, and they don't tip their waitresses, and they break hearts, and they cause cancer."
You lost me at 'random dude on the internet'. The mods are safe. The worst things that EGO will do to you I have mentioned in the bug tracker. Any other issues you have have absolutely nothing to do with these mods, and if you try to blame me for your mistakes you will just see me laugh like a little girl and skip merrily off into the sunset.
"Didn't you just alienate half your fanbase by calling them stupid?"
They didn't read this far.
TIPS AND TRICKS SO YOU DON'T DIE ALL THE TIME
Yeah, they're a lot harder now, but if you know what to expect, you know to prepare for it. For example, now dragons won't take off predictably - sometimes they'll jump into a hover and breathe on you right then. So be ready for that. At some point they'll limit break, so when their health is in the limit break range, have cover or become ethereal or epic potions and scrolls ready, because YOU WILL NEED IT. When it comes to rag doll effects, BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK. That will stop your ragdolling. Dragons are still predictable on the ground, so it's pretty rare that you'll get knocked down if you have a twitchy block finger. Also, be of the right mindset when playing this - if you get hit with the one in a million situation where you're fighting a high level dragon, it calls an ICBM for a limit break, then calls 3 reinforcements, which then each call reinforcements of their own, all limit breaking and generally killing everything in a 4 mile radius in moments....maybe you weren't supposed to win this one. Think of it this way, you didn't kill Alduin fast enough and the world ended. :D
Regarding the Civil War:
Bad guys will try to kill you. End of story. And they are remarkably good at it now. In one game I was doing great at the battle for whiterun, shooting bad guys from the wall I took down half their army. Then one fateful moment when I pulled back my bow for another shot, a stormcloak rogue uncloaked behind me and slit my throat.
It's a war. War is not pretty. That's what you get with this mod - and some battles you were not meant to win. Remember, CWO keeps track of how many storm cloak and imperial affiliated people die, who owns which holds, etc. etc. If all of your squads keep dying horribly, or your cities get demolished by dragons, then you will get overwhelmed in a siege by seemingly infinite forces. Because all your squads kept dying and your cities are in ruins.
Play it like it's a real war, and you will do better. I realize that CWO is a major change from vanilla skyrim(seriously, people REALLY hate losing, I can see why Bethesda left it out), but it's far more realistic and epic this way. And besides, if your score is comparatively low, you can always go to the opposing town and WREAK TOTAL HAVOC(I personally prefer being a vampire and EATING THE TOWN), and hey! Your score will go up! BECAUSE THIS IS A WAR.
It burns. Usually not so good to use in enclosed spaces, as you will quickly learn(unless you have enough fire resistance to completely negate the damage(50%)). Watch out as well for fire traps and shock spells, they can get out of hand fast.
Use it to your tactical advantage, the same way Gauldur uses it in Saarthal(GOD I HATE HIM WITH IMMERSIVE CREATURES RUNNING). Block pathways, create new ones, etc. etc. With ice, the world is your oyster.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MODS
These mods carry my highest recommendation. They have been thoroughly tested in my game, and I guarantee they will work with all of my mods.
Anything by Arthmoor
Anything by LifesToRock
Anything by EnaiSiaion
Anything by Isoku
Anything by 3jiou
Anything by tktk1
Anything by Erkeil
Climates of Tamriel
Lanterns of Skyrim
Any of Immersive Sounds
Dead Body Collision
Radiant Potions and Poisons
Revenge of the Enemies
Skyrim Bigger Trees
Follower Commentary Overhaul
Immersive First Person
Improved Dragon Shouts
Dance of Death
No Spinning Death Animation
We will always remember our fallen brother, Cabbage in a Pot. Rest well, sweet prince.
"You have no life." - my old roommate
"Why do you make videos for your mods? Nobody CARES. WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING SKYRIM???" - my old roommate again, he's a jerk
"Is this compatible with Animated Prostitution?" - Internet people who I am now convinced are INTENSELY curious about what it would look like to see my fist go through my computer screen.
"Blatant racism." - other internet people who don't understand the concepts of tolerance or relevance.
"This isn't lore-friendly." - even more internet people who somehow know more about the game than I do when I'm probably the only person on the planet who has ever read the entirety of the relevant scripts, INCLUDING THE GUYS AT BETHESDA.
"The author is a bit of a dick in the sense that he is going to let you fly his jet, but he assumes you know how to fly a Cessna already. But you actually never have flown a Cessna. So since you don't know how to fly a Cessna, he doesn't have time to baby sit you." - Papakapp, being accurate
SHAMELESS ADVERTISING FOR MY FRIENDS
Millions of pageviews, guys; I gotta do something with it. Help me make these guys famous.
(Screaming and taking off your bra is optional, but recommended)
(Screaming and taking off your bra is optional, but recommended)