- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
- img 39 loading...
Last updated at 11:37, 23 Feb 2014 Uploaded at 18:07, 19 Mar 2012
This mod enhances Skyrim's water with all new textures, meshes, effects, general fixes, cosmetic fixes, and also new content.
No more pixelated water, higher resolution textures for things like foam and rain, enhancements to waterfall flow and visual
effects, blacksmith trough animation fix (compatible with SMIM) and much more! A continuation of previous work by isoku this
mod will achieve regular updates and expansion.
- Oceans, lakes, rivers, marshes, and creeks each with a unique ebb and flow.
- Rivers that flow in the correct direction for the most part, ocean waves that flow towards the coast.
- Added effects to waterfalls like more foam and splash effects.
- Foam, rain and water drop ripples replaced with high resolution textures.
- More transparent shorelines during clear weather.
- Various water textures to choose from.
- ENB water parallax compatible.
- Reduced excessive splashing of objects in water. (Optional)
- New wetter looking rocks near and in water. (Optional)
- Animated blacksmith trough water. (Optional)
- Water plants and water-based ingredients. (Optional)
- Frozen water puddles. (Optional)
- Animated row boats. (Optional)
- Dragonborn add-ons with waves. (Optional)
- Dawnguard add-on. (Optional)
- Falskaar add-on. (Optional)
- Bug fixes and performance tweaks.
1024x1024 uncompressed water surface normals, other textures are 4X the original
resolutions, waterfalls 2X. Medium Resolution halves the above figures.
From any older version please save your game, totally uninstall the mod and re-install it again.
Clean saves are recommended. To do a clean save just create a new save instead of over-writing
any of your current ones.
1.87 on a undercover cop
- Made the mod compatible with new water features of ENB (wave displacement). Don't worry non-ENB users the mod will still function fine.
- Waterfalls have now been recoloured within the mesh. They are now blue with the greenish texture hue remaining for diversity (so basically 50/50 instead of just one colour).
- Animated waves recoloured blue like waterfalls.
- New redone foam textures and splash effects for waterfalls, rapids, splashes ect.
- New foam for animated waves.
- Animated wave and waterfall normal maps smoothed ever so slightly.
- Animated waves now have hand-placed SFX data. Big thank you to Natureboy7.
- Waves in 'Alternative Normal Two' look rougher.
- Lily pads are now smoother looking with reduced noise.
- Reeds are now smoother looking with reduced noise.
- Added lotus flowers back. They are also more detailed and have stems.
- Puddles remade again and made optional. They now have much more detail and replace the ice module. I made this choice because a lot of the other mods cover ice textures and they are more dedicated.
- Blacksmith troughs updated with USKP fixes.
- Blacksmith trough water now slightly faster and slightly less transparent.
- Green sea water back as a choice (blue still available of course).
- Better wave options. Rougher waves in default and 'Alternative' options.
- Old rapid foam texture back (removed the test one).
- There is now a lighter wet rock option.
- Slightly deeper parallax for non-calm options (ENB only).
- Sir Crabalot companion merged with main files.
Becuase of my limted time please note:
*Some images and comparisons need to be added and updated in the NMM installer.
*I wanted to look into the clear animated tidal wave issues for ENB users. Will look into this in the
Versions 1.1 and up require Skyrim 1.5 or later. For previous versions of Skyrim, use WATER 1.0.
Install - for manual installations only:
Please see included "Read Me" file.
Alternate Animated Blacksmith Trough by rolloLG.
This simply adds real looking water (with refraction ect.) to the blacksmith troughs. Some
people may also remember that W.A.T.E.R used to have this kind of real trough water in the
past. Currently W.A.T.E.R uses a different kind of animated water because it is fully compatible
with other mods and future updates to the game. I recommend this mod though if you are
REALLY adamant about your water. Check it out!
- Dragonborn compatible.
- Dawnguard compatible.
- Falskaar compatible.
- Realistic Needs compatible. No patch required.
- Skyfalls compatible (check Skyfalls page).
- Compatible with the water parallax effect for ENB users.
- SMIM compatible troughs and water rocks.
- Skyrim particle patch for ENB users included.
- Changes carried over from ESMs and USKP.
SparrowPrince - Main WATER developer.
isoku - Original implementation and base.
wr_berg - Support and NMM installer (no longer active).
Gruftlord - General help with various plugin related things I'm too thick to understand.
elliottgraniteo - For Sir Crabalot.
Natureboy7 - Sound file placement on the waves plugin.
DeadManPlaying - Managing this mod on Steam.
AstroCat - WATER Developer and support (no longer active).
MontyModMonster - Support (no longer active).
GraceDarkling - Cube map resource.
Everyone who has provided critiques and suggestions.
Use on a 'as is' basis unless I say otherwise. I give full permission for anyone to use or upload
this mod as long as full credits are given to me as the original author. Please do not steal or
claim my work as your own. It is very degrading to me and other people who put in hours of
their own time for the community. You can translate this mod and upload it as long as you give
me notice first.