Last updated at 21:17, 1 Mar 2015 Uploaded at 18:07, 19 Mar 2012
A mod by SparrowPrince
Try this Hairy Furry pelt add-on by Nazenn!
The Ruffled Feather is a collection of nearly all my mods. The mods and options for those mods have been hand selected to provide the best combinations. The collection brings with it an all-in-one installer and improvements to nearly all included mods. Many of the included mods have been re-built from the ground up and new mods have also been added.
Included in the collection:
- WATER + DLC: All water types have been re-made with new water textures and improved files. This does not yet include RND files. All your favourite optionals are still included though (see below).
Note: All optionals are included in the main file bar a few (like colours and ice which has it's own option) I feel this makes
WATER seem less messy and more complete. The plants plugin is now included in the main installation for you to remove if you wish. Dragonborn Waves plugin is now included as default under the regular and legendary plugins which include Dragonborn. The resolution for WATER surface textures are now medium as it saves a lot of VRAM and the textures don't look much different from their 'high' counterparts. Colour and strength options have been balanced into the default plugins for the best combination. The Falskarr plugin is now included too.
- 3D-2D Fence: A 3D looking, high-quality texture replacer for woven fences. Must. overwrite mods like SMIM. Performance + over similar mods due to the illusion of 3D.
- Argonian Access: Previously Riften Canal Exit this mod allows access in and out of Riften via both canal gates. Improved over previous versions. No performance loss.
- Better Dynamic Snow: Makes the snow that covers most architecture actually have a texture instead of being pure white. No performance loss. SMIM uses need to overwrite BDS files.
- Decrease Those Plants: Reduces the meshes of a lot of plants and is compatible with mods like SFO. This is a performance enhancing mod.
- Enhanced Distant Terrain: Simply improves the look of terrain in the distance. Now also includes Enhanced Distant Terrain 2 files. No performance loss bar a super microscopic VRAM increase. A Quality World Map and similar should overwrite EDT. SFO also should overwrite EDT as I made it compatible.
- Hairy Furry Pelts: Gives fur pelt rugs 3d hairs! Pelts are only used indoors so performance loss will be super low to not noticeable at all.
- I Hold Silver: A mod actually made by a 9 year old with some guidance, of course. Gives the silver bar a unique softer looking texture and a new mesh. Slight texture size increase, but nothing crazy at all. Very very minor VRAM usage increase.
- Just-Ice: Fantasy-looking ice. Originally a WATER optional, but now separated into it own mod. 2k texture sizes with a 1k texture also. Most other landscape files you use are this size or more so a slight VRAM increase obviously.
- Moss Rocks: Covers some hand-selected rocks in moss for more nature! Uses SMIM files by default and 2k textures like the above ice mod.
- Smoking Hot Load FX: Originally Smoking Hot Main Menu, this mod replaces the mist on all loading screens with fire. Has been improved over previous versions! No performance loss as it only affects load screens.
- Terrain Bump: Mainly for vanilla textures, but can be used with other replacers. This mod makes the terrain look more 3D and comes with a reduced file size from old versions! No VRAM increase over vanilla.
- Suped-Up Stalhrim: Originally Stalhrim of Skyrim, this mod improves the look of stalhrim deposits. This version now includes even better meshes than the previous versions! 1k textures with improved meshes over vanilla. Very very small performance loss if at all.
- Sweetnuts: Thought up and partially textured by the same 9 year old from I Hold Silver, this mod replaces sweetrolls with a donut-esque model. 512px textures and slightly more polygons. Very minimal performance hit if at all.
- Vibrant Auroras: Increases the auroral colours by 2 fold. No performance loss.
From any older version please save your game, totally uninstall the mod and re-install it again.
Clean saves are recommended. To do a clean save just create a new save instead of over-writing
any of your current ones.
See HERE for details.
As this mod has changed from WATER there are actually no updates yet!
It is recommended you use a mod installer like Mod Organiser or Nexus Mod Manager.
The Ruffled Feather is known to be compatible with the following:
- Dragonborn+Dawnguard+Skyfalls (check Skyfalls page for details)+Water Parallax effect for ENB users+Static Mesh Improvement Mod (SMIM)+Skyrim particle patch for ENB users is included in all files+Changes from the USKP have been forwarded