0 of 0

File information

Last updated

Original upload

Created by


Uploaded by


Virus scan

Safe to use

Tags for this mod

About this mod

The trees of perks for all your spears, glaive, halberds and throwing mods.

Permissions and credits
Welcome to all,

After two months of development, I release the Final version of the tree of perks for the mods with spears
I've fixed the rare bug that I've been reported by testers.
So don't be too afraid to use it, be a warrior like in the game.
I hope you will enjoy, Endorse and eventually Donation $ for support me.

First of all, this mod is fully compatible with any mods which add perks to Skyrim like Ordinator, so don't ask for it. ;)

Beware: A new patch have been released on this page, this patch will fix the deleting of all your perkpoints when you pass in legendary skill. I recommend you to use it if you want transform a skill to the legendary. It work for Legendary Skyrim and SSE. Thank you to his author rjberg for his work.

This mod offer a new skill named "Spearman" with his tree of perks which own the same name.
At the start of the mod in game, you will obtain a default level based on your race.
You can increased your level when you hit an enemy, kill an enemy or by training you on dummies.
When your skill levelling, your character will win level for his skill, I've built a Xp system for win Level Up and perkpoint naturally in game.
The perkpoint can be spend for a perk on the tree, for that you need to build a campfire and use skill option.

The perks on the spearman are for the two skills of combat: the offensive combat with a spear at two hand and the defensive combat with a spear plus the shield.
So be careful in your choice, you need to select the perk which is associate to your style of fight because it will influence your experience in combat.
Books introduced new stories about warrior using spears, you will win a perkpoint and one Spearman Level when you read it.
I invite you take a look on the "Precision on the mechanic game" to the bottom page, for more information on perks.

Special Thanks
to Nemonaught for the writing of many story for the mod:
- Of Crossed Spears, The Defence of Riften, Volume 1.
- The Mane's Bodyguard.

You need to install Campfire if you want be able to use this mod.
You need to use my mod associate optionally to one of this mod : True Spear Combat, Animated Armoury or Skyrim Spear Mechanic.
You can use the installer for the NMM or the manual installation.
If you use the manual installation, you need to install the contains from the "0==Core==" plus one plugin.
You need to choice the plugin linked to the mod that you own, for example if you use True Spear Combat and Animated Armoury, you need to install the contain of "05- Plugin for NAR & TSC" 

Two new trees of perks are in project: a tree and skill for halberds and a tree and skill for throwing weapon (shuriken, javelin, knives and axes).

Precision on the mechanic game:

Spearman Level in function of the Race
Nord = 10; Imperial = 8; Breton = 5; High Elf = 15; Wood Elf = 15; Dark Elf = 10; Orc = 5; Argonian = 15; Khajiit = 5; Redguard = 5

When you LevelUp due to your practice of the spear combat, your character win a level, a perkpoint and you can use the spell named "LevelUp Management" for spend your 10 points for health, stamina or magicka.

Free perk win to the start.
Xiaolin block for deflect arrows - You can deflect arrows with the spears from True Spear Combat, this skill evolve with your spear level and you win Xp when you have successfully deflect an arrow. Lvl 15 = 20 % of chance of deflect arrow, Lvl 30 = 35%, Lvl 50 = 45%, Lvl 75 = 55%Lvl 100 = 65%.

block with spear deflect arrows - You can deflect arrows with the spears from True Spear Combat (Test phase) evolve with your spear level.
Lvl 15 = 55 % of chance of deflect arrow, Lvl 30 = 65%, Lvl 50 = 75%, Lvl 75 = 85%Lvl 100 = 95%.

pear advantage - 25% of resistance at less for armour, power attack consume 30% less of stamina that a sword, 25% of damage in plus when you use your spear with two hands.

0 - SpearMastery (2)
- Spears do 25/50% more damage, and critical strikes do 20% more critical damage.
20 - TrainedPikeman
- Reduces the Stamina cost of power attacks with spears, trident by 30 points.
30 - Fast likea Tsaesci (3)
- Due to your practice, you increase the speed of your spear attack by 5, 10 and 15%.
30 - ArteriesOpener (3)
- Attacks with spear deal an additional 1/2/3points of damage per second for 3/5/7 seconds to living targets.
30 - Phalanx Stance (2)
- When having a spear and a shield equipped, all damage taken while making normal attacks is reduced by 30/50 %.
50 - Offensive Retreat
- While having an empty left hand, backwards power attacks with spears always stagger opponents and increase spear damage by 200% for 5 seconds.
50 - Execute
- Forwards power attacks with a spear execute targets below 30% Health, delivering a critical strike that deals twenty times critical damage.
60 - Heroic Stance - After power bashing with a shield with spear equipped, power attacks with spears are critical hits and deal three times as much damage for 3 seconds.
- PigSticker - While having an empty left hand,forward power attacks with a spear ignore all armour and are critical hits with 300% damage.
80 - Into theAsh
- Repeated standing power attacks with a spear against a target do escalating damage if no more than 3 seconds pass between each. This effect stacks up to three times, each doing 15% more damage. Reaching four stacks knocks the target off their feet.
90 - Shieldmaster
- Standing power attacks with a spear while having a shield equipped make you immune to all damage while you attack and you deal double damage.
100 - Ronin
- Whenever you defeat at least 4 humanoids and/or animals in a single battle, you gain a permanent +1% bonus to one-handed damage. This effect stacks up to +20%.

to Nemonaught for the writing of many story for the mod:
- Of Crossed Spears, The Defence of Riften, Volume 1
- The Mane's Bodyguard, Volume 1
     to Snoswkadi for the illustration of the Khajiit with a spear in the book "The Mane's Bodyguard".
     to Ronyri  & Einsobl for the script which inspire me for the Levelling Kill Experience Script.
     to Acone93'sfor the script which inspire me for the Deflect Arrows perks.

If you like mod which modify the equipment like the mine and offer multiple bonus, I recommend you to take a look on:
True Equipment Overhaul - Morrowind Oblivion D'n'D Inspired from DanielUA
HorsebackRiding - Campfire Addon from jc2321

Bladed Weapons (old One-Handed skill)

Short Blades - use Dagger perks - daggers and short swords from mods
Curved Blades - use War Axe perks - katana, scimitar, all other curved swords
(This includes vanilla swords like Orcish and all sabres/cutlasses added by mods)
Straight Blades - use Sword perks - most of vanilla and modded swords
Two-handed Blades - use Mace perks - all two-handed swords.

Shafted Weapons (old Two-Handed skill)
Axes - use Battle Axe perks - all axes, but not halberds
Blunt weapons - use Warhammer perks - all maces and hammers
(This doesn't include quarterstaffs which are a type of polearm)
Polearms - use Greatsword perks - all spears, halberds, glaives and quarterstaffs