Last updated at 21:26, 16 May 2017 Uploaded at 5:36, 19 Feb 2014
I am a completest, a checklist junkie, and an organization freak. I loved what dexmachina did with his Ultimate Skyrim Quests Overview and Checklist. I printed it out at work and set out to use it. Unfortunately, it was too big and too dark. I couldn't see my hand written check marks. I wanted a checklist I could use on paper I readily had on hand. As I started making this, I soon realized the magnitude of work dexmachina truly had put in his work. My version of this is a more minimal approach to the quest checklist.
These checklists come in two formats, PDF and Excel, for you to print and check off the quests yourself as you complete them.
This is not a mod you can use in game. For that, I recommend SkyComplete. SkyComplete will automatically track quests among many other things via MCM menu. SkyComplete tracks quests for Skyrim, Dawnguard, Dragonborn as well as popular quest mods Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, and Interesting NPCs.
This checklist contains the following quest checklists:
• Agent of Righteous Might (version 1.1.0)
• Beyond Reach (version 3.51)
• Cutting Room Floor (version 2.0.0)
• Falskaar (version 1.2.1final)
• Gray Cowl of Nocturnal (version 1.2)
• Helgen Reborn (version 105.3)
• Interesting NPCs (version 3.10)
• Moon and Star (version 1.13)
• Moonpath to Elsweyr (version 9.5)
• Rigmor of Bruma (version 3.2)
• Summerset Isles (version 1.35)
• The Notice Board (version 2.1)
• ThirteenOranges Quest Series
• Undeath (version 1.3)
• Wheels of Lull (version 3.01)
• Vilja in Skyrim (version 4.2)
• Wyrmstooth (version 1.16)
This checklist also contains the following I found handy:
• Shadowmarks images and meanings
• Bugs in a Jar Checklist
• Dragon Priest Masks Checklist
• Litany of Larceny Targets Checklist
• Stones of Barenziah Checklist
• Treasure Maps Checklist
• Player Level Dependent Quests List
• List of items to store up on for quests (example save 1 mammoth tusk for a Rare Gifts quest in Whiterun)
• List of books or notes to read to start quests
What's new in version 2.5?
• Added quest list for Beyond Reach mod.
• Added quest list for Cutting Room Floor mod.
• Added quest list for Gray Cowl of Nocturnal mod.
• Added quest list for Rigmor of Bruma mod.
• Added quest list for Summerset Isles mod.
• Added quest list for The Notice Board mod.
• Added quest list for Wheels of Lull mod.
• Updated all quest lists to current version of their mod.
• Corrected formatting and text errors on Skyrim Quest List.
What's new in version 2.0?
• Added quest list for Agent of Righteous Might mod.
• Added quest list for Helgen Reborn mod.
• Added quest list for Interesting NPCs mod.
• Added quest list for Moon and Star mod.
• Added quest list for ThirteenOranges Quest mods.
• Added quest list for Undeath mod.
• Added tutorial quests to Skyrim Quest List.
• Added The Forgemaster's Fingers quest to Skyrim Quest List.
• Added Kill the Giant quest to Dawnstar section of the Skyrim Quest List.
• Added checklist for Bugs in a Jar.
• Added checklist for Stones of Barenziah.
• Added list for of all level dependent quests.
• Updated all 15 Gather Wheat quests to reflect the crop needed and for which farm.
• Updated all 13 Mine Ore quests to reflect the ore needed.
• Updated all 10 quests that are level dependent.
• Reformatted Companions section.
• Reformatted Thieves Guild section.
• Moved 4 quests to their proper sections.
• Removed 5 duplicate quests.
• Corrected misspellings on almost every list.
The List of Please
• Please let me know if I've misspelled anything or messed up a quest.
• Please provide ideas for anything else you'd like added.
• Please provide feedback.
• Please endorse if you like.
If I have missed anything or need to change anything please let me know. I tried to be as thorough as possible and checked everything via the creation kit which was more taxing than I ever thought it would be.
All information came from UESP, The Elder Scrolls Wiki, and the Creation Kit. Inspiration and formatting ideas came from dexmachina's Ultimate Skyrim Quests Overview and Checklist. I tried to keep things as spoiler free as possible.