Last updated at 14:11, 16 May 2015 Uploaded at 5:49, 19 Oct 2012
A New Adventure Awaits You
The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is interrupting trade routes throughout Skyrim. But is the dragon stirring up trouble with a particular reason and is there something more sinister behind it? An immersive new quest that takes you to the large island of Wyrmstooth. Battle across new landscapes and through new dungeons in this unofficial expansion for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The quest begins for players at level 10 and above after you have been summoned by the Greybeards. Theodyn Bienne, a courier for the East Empire Company, will track you down wherever you are in Skyrim (or elsewhere) starting from the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and will deliver to you an important message. The task seems simple enough; slay a dragon that's stirring up trouble. But things are never that simple...
French | Spanish | German | Japanese | Italian | Russian | Portuguese | Polish | Chinese | Czech | Turkish
• A challenging new quest with an exciting dragon battle.
• Fight your way through one of the biggest dungeons in Tamriel with a group of followers.
• Mind-control a Draugr to solve a unique dungeon puzzle!
• 30+ new npc's.
• 17 new quests; 2 main quests and 15 side quests.
• A large new handcrafted landmass with its own unique map and map markers!
• Over 700 lines of new recorded voice acting.
• Make a new player home out of an abandoned imperial fort.
• Placeable bear traps sold by Ja'Shavi-Dar.
• Playable bard instruments found across the island.
• Unlocks some cut content such as the shout Fiik Lo Sah (Phantom Form).
• Learn new spells such as Conjure Draugr and many more.
• New harvestable ingredients.
• Custom music tracks.
• Daniel Coffey (Lurius Liore)
• David Bodtcher (Alberthor, Balmir, Hroldar, Sigur, Geitrich)
• Tim Morgan (Theodyn Bienne)
• Andrew Miller (Vulthurkrah)
• Adrianna Peterson (Daenlit, Elmera, Spriggan Matriarch)
• Ben Britton (Athir, Vulom, Holmar)
• Dan Marfleet (Shargam, Bolmar, Hulgard, Castus Arius, Ynglod Ironbender, Skonjar)
• Randy Westbrook (Dunyick, Vontus Laenius, Nalion)
• Cassandra Wladyslava (Ajira, Shomara, Svenja, Lalaine Laenius, Gildan, Thelma, Helga the Haggard)
• Matthew Dixon (Ja’Shavi-Dar, Speaks-Many-Tongues, Plants-Bitter-Seeds, Sits-With-Beetles, Mudcrab Merchant)
• Avery Smithhart (Yngfa, Leone Laenius, Rose)
• Blary (Ingredients Wall Art resource)
• Artisanix (Paintings and Frames resource)
• León van der Stadt (Composer)
• Jon Polenz (Level Design)
Q. What patch level is required?
A. You should be running 1.8 or higher.
Q. Do I need any DLC or mods to play Wyrmstooth?
A. No, the only thing required to play Wyrmstooth is Skyrim and the 1.8 patch or higher.
Q. Can I use my existing save or do I need to start a new game?
A. You can use an existing save.
Q. What ENB did you use to take the screenshots?
A. For the screenshots I used K ENB.
Q. Is the mod stable?
A. Installing Wyrmstooth should NOT affect the stability of your game. Wyrmstooth was tested extensively on multiple machines running a base Skyrim install with the latest patch without encountering a single crash. If you are experiencing intermittent crashes after installing Wyrmstooth you most likely have a load order issue you need to sort out. Also try lowering your graphics settings, reconsider how many retexture mods you require, and/or ensure your ENB is properly configured as you may be overburdening your system. Don't forget to refer to the Wyrmstooth Readme file for additional suggestions and steps to follow.
Q. Is development of Wyrmstooth complete?
Q. How much time did you spend working on Wyrmstooth?
A. About 2000 hours.
Q. What can I do with the Wyrmstone and Brimestone ore?
A. I'm hoping to include new armors and weapons in a future release. If you're a 3d artist and would like to contribute to this project please contact me at email@example.com.
Q. Can I mod Wyrmstooth?
A. You may make mods that use Wyrmstooth.esp as a master but you may NOT modify the Wyrmstooth.esp or Wyrmstooth.bsa files themselves or take assets out of Wyrmstooth and put them in your own project.
Q. What kind of performance impact does Wyrmstooth have on Skyrim?
A. The overall impact on performance should be negligible to non-existent. Wyrmstooth is a quest/new lands mod, it doesn't make any gameplay changes. Most of the adventure takes place in a separate Wyrmstooth worldspace. At most you'll have 7 new NPCs in Skyrim before travelling to Wyrmstooth. If you do experience performance loss or instability see "Q. Is the mod stable?" and make sure Wyrmstooth.esp is the last master file loaded in your load list.
Q. Is Wyrmstooth available on Xbox or PS3?
A. Unfortunately not, it's for PC only. Mods cannot be ported to consoles.
See the WyrmstoothReadme.txt file for troubleshooting tips and compatibility information.
If you get stuck or need help getting through a quest refer to the Wyrmstooth Strategy Guide for a full walkthrough of all quests.