Last updated at 18:23, 23 Dec 2015 Uploaded at 15:09, 24 Jun 2012
Prophesy of Pendor V3.7 WARBAND
SINGLE PLAYER WARBAND ONLY
Not save game compatible with earlier version
Not usable with Mount&Blade - WARBAND ONLY
From the Founding of Pendor - the year is 354
A King has not ruled the shattered land of Pendor for many generations. What was once a proud accomplishment of man now is steeped in the myths of folklore and told as children’s bedtime stories. Yet, the legends live on of a prophesy of hope. A tale of a champion who comes from a distant shore and unites the lords of Pendor under a single Ruler and brings peace and prosperity once again to this ravaged war-torn land.
All is not as it seems as there are many powers who have their own ends in mind and an epic struggle is about to unfold.
Strap on your sword, and buckle your imagination. Prepare to enter the world of Pendor and accept the challenge of the Prophesy - if you dare.
Prophesy of Pendor introduction thread and module details..and alternate download links
Click here for Introduction Thread
It is recommended that you read either the introduction thread or the read-me that is downloaded with the module.
Credits: Click Here for Credits and Acknowledgments
Where you can get a quick list of the many people who put their skills to use so that you can enjoy this entertainment offering.
Wiki:Click Here for Prophesy of Pendor WIKI
This is where you can gain additional information regarding the game world, how to do things, specials and lots of information. You are encouraged to not only read this, but to create an account and contribute.
Issue Reporting: Click here to get Support and Help
NOTE: We do not offer technical support HERE ON NEXUS, ONLY in the community forum listed in the many threads HERE
Prophesy of Pendor is a total conversion modification to Warband
* Well thought out cultures, armies, and conflicts
* Unique Backstory - The World of Pendor
* New battle AI System
* Enhanced Goals -
* Detailed Economy -
* Deep Immersion -
* Knighthood Orders -
* Minor Factions -
* More Events - and quests
* Dynamic Conversation System
* All new and unique items
* Expanded victory conditions.
* Special Items
* Specialty Enemy Heroes
* Designed to be a Challenge to Play - ONLY recommended for experienced players.
NEW 3.7 Changes
Note 3.7 Not Savegame compatible with previous versions.
- !! NEW FEATURE Updated map and town/castle/village locations
- !! NEW FEATURE added lady in waiting troop/events (talk to this troop type if they are in your party).
- !! NEW FEATURE Vastly Improved starting options with story arc that has game reprocussions.
- Rumor refresh rate
- jobs for bards and healers
- background NPC's that spawn based upon character choices.
- !! NEW graphical interface
- !! NEW artwork for armors and weapons
- !! NEW Troops and weapons
- !! NEW Healer jobs from Travelers - income and renown
- !! New Bard Jobs from Innkeepers - income and party Morale for Bards (keep that lute in your possessions).
- !! NEW major spawn - ( - Spawn of Azi Dahaka)
- !! NEW Renegade Specialty spawns - added 25+ personality spawns that fit into the lore..
- !! NEW Two dozen Map Icons added that better reflects the type of NPC party.
- !! NEW Additional Music Tracks
- !! NEW Change custom Knighthood Order can be changed to be all Female.
- !! NEW Creating Knighthood orders can cause negative relations with other orders. The lore matters..
- !! NEW Expanded use of Qualis Gems
- Improved pendor line of troops
- Improved Mercenary line of troops.. top tier is Mercenary Sergeant.
- Modified fierdsvain berserker troops - visually and their abilities.
- Modified empire line of troops
- Modified bandit spawns to provide more variance
- Modified vanskery spawns to provide more variance and challenge (not harder.. just different..ok. .a few are harder)
- Modified many spawns and troops to increase variance and challenge (Bloodsword Witches, Iron Circle Knights, Red Fletchers, Northgard Rangers, Possessed Doomgards)
- Balanced out faction spawn rates for greater variation
- Updated stats on weapons and armors
- Updated factional relations
- Created new Jatu Troops and implemented upgrade path with Jatu mercs
- Modified and increased the types of troops you can obtain from Red Brotherood Tavern Slavers.
- Deity events now have both benefits and consequences ..depending.
- Implemented procedural system to create a few established knighthood orders in towns and castles.
- Knighthood order Knights skills and equipment modified
- CKO sergeants prestige cost lowered
- CKO sergeants training made slightly less efficient.
- Modified the easter egg qualis gem gambling results.
- Reduced amount of troops for Knighthood renown quest
- new face codes for many companions.