Last updated at 12:48, 10 Feb 2017 Uploaded at 20:26, 26 Dec 2016
The aim of iHUD is to provide the immersive feel you get from having no HUD, whilst keeping the usefulness of having one. It takes the permanantly visible HUD elements such as compass and crosshair, and hides them when not needed. Hence the motto:
HUD when you need. HIDE when you don't.
What does it let you do?
1. Hides the HUD and lets you set the circumstances under which it re-apears.
2. Lets you set up situations where single HUD elements appear rather than the entire HUD.
3. Toggle the HUD with an in game item.
3. Toggle the compass with an in game item.
1. HUDFramework v1.0d or later
1. Click the Download with Manager button in the files section to download to NMM.
2. Activate the mod from the mods tab.
Please place iHUD below/after the HUDFramework mod in your load order.
If you want to add hotkeys to toggle the compass and HUD on and off instead of the AID items, you can just add these lines to Hotkeys.ini:
NumPad+=cqf ihudquest togglehud
NumPad-=cqf ihudquest togglecompass
Just change the NumPad+ or NumPad- to whatever keys you want to toggle them with.