Last updated at 21:02, 11 Feb 2014 Uploaded at 18:27, 1 Dec 2012
A weapon compilation mod assembled by Ironman5000, Eckss and Hothtrooper44.
Thank you for your endorsements!
Thank you for your endorsements!
If you're seeking to enhance your Skyrim with a greater selection of weapons without breaking from natural feel of the game, this mod is for you. It adds many new custom weapons that have been seamlessly integrated into the world. The items are balanced and spread across your gaming experience. You will be finding new, power appropriate weapons starting from level one up to level fifty and beyond.
This mod will be constantly evolving to bring new life into your world. Currently this mod adds 224 new weapons and 6 new arrows to the game! They are craftable, upgradable, enchantable as appropriate and are integrated into the game through leveled lists, vendors, placement in dungeons and/or onto specific people.
I make my own videos now! Feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel where I always post a video before I release a mod. =)
Weapons included in this pack:
Alik'r Crown Scimitar
An-Xileel War Bow
Antique Daedric Sword
Antique Glass Sword
Antique Honed Silver Sword
Antique Iron Sword
Antique Silver Sword
Antique Steel Sword
Aries Ceremonial Greatsword
Asuma Trench Knife
Barbarian Great Axe
Black Dragon Ninjato
Black Mammoth Recurve Bow
Black Sting Dagger
Black Sting Greatsword
Blade of Woe (Replica)
Blue Dragon Ninjato
Colovian Composite Bow
Colovian Dark Composite Bow
Daedric Battle Staff
Daedric Double Axe
Dragonbane (unique replacer model)
Dragonbone Staffs (magic) - Bruniik Ag (fire), Krah Rahgol (frost), Unahzaal Feyn (shock)
Dragonsteel War Axe
Dwemer Control Rod
Eastern Dwemer Longsword
Eastern Dwemer Sword
Eastern Dwemer War Axe
Ebony Battle Staff
Ebony Blade (Replica)
Ebony Double Axe
Elven Double Axe
Elven Great Blade
Elven Great Blood Blade
Elven Great Wings Blade
Elven Hawk Bow
Elven Steel Sword
Emerald Gemstone Bow
Executioner Double Axe
Falmer Double Axe
Fleur De Lys
Fork of Horripilation
Glass Battle Staff
Glass Double Axe
Great Daedric Crescent
Great Riders Blade
Honed Falmer Double Axe
Honed Nordic War Pick
Honed Silver Battle Staff
Honed Silver Battleaxe
Honed Silver Longsword
Honed Silver Scimitar
Honed Silver War Axe
Honed Steel Nordic Spear
Ice Blade of the Monarch
Imperial Ebony Sword
Iron Double Axe
Iron Hunter's Spear
Mace of Aevar Stone-Singer
Mace of Molag Bal (Replica)
Mehrunes' Razor (Replica)
Mighty Steel Greatsword
Nightingale Blade (Replica)
Nightingale Bow (Replica)
Nord Hero Axestaff
Nord Hero Double Axe
Nordic Dwemer Blade
Nordic Scrimshaw Bow
Nordic War Pick
Orcish Crippler Spear
Ornate Alik'r Scimitar
Ornate Khajiit Bow
Orsimer Cheiftan Bow
Ruby Gemstone Bow
Rueful Axe (Replica)
Sapphire Gemstone Bow
Silver Battle Staff
Silver Hawk Bow
Silver War Axe
Sixth House Bell Hammer
Skull Double Axe
Steel Battle Staff
Steel Nordic Spear
Steel War Pick
Stros M'Kai Scimitar
Tapered Wooden Battle Staff
Tombstone Ceremonial Greatsword
Valenwood War Bow
Viking Double Axe
White Mammoth Recurve Bow
Wooden Battle Staff
Feedback should be left in the comments section. I will consider requests for alterations and potential fixes.
I would like to thank the users of my mods, and the Nexus community at large. I am honored to be a part of this community, and to contribute to it. Thank you for your patronage of my work, whether it comes through comments, endorsements, votes or even a kind donation. You are the reason that I spend long hours of work bettering Skyrim. The Nexus community is the reason I continue to create mods. Thank you.
Simply enable with Nexus Mod Manager or download, extract and drag and drop into your data folder.
This mod works with all mods. If another mod alters weapon leveled lists, make sure you load this one after it if you want these weapons to appear on enemies and not just in the forge and vendors.
Q: What about SPIKE.esm?
A: It is no longer required. If another mod still needs it, do not remove it.
Q: I experience a CTD when scrolling through the forging Menu.
A: This issue is caused by your Graphics setup overloading. Try setting iTexMipMapSkip=1 under [Display] in your SkyrimPrefs.ini file or adding the line if it's not there. If that doesn't work, consider cleaning your graphics card as dust build up can make a lot of difference or just try reducing your graphics quality in Skyrim settings.
Q: I have performance issues with my system.
A: None of the assets in this Mod are higher resolution than the official High Resolution DLC. If you can use that free DLC, you can use this without issue. For performance problems, see this Guide: Skyrim Project Stability.
Q: I have the following NMM error:
A problem occurred during install
The mod was not installed
A: This error has nothing to do with my mod. This is an error thrown by NMM 32bit for all large files.
For 32bit NMM users, I suggest a manual install. My mod is only 2 files. It is easy to keep track of.
Go tell the Nexus staff to fix this. The best way to be heard is to speak.
Q: The download for this file on Nexus Mod Manager keeps stopping before it's finished! Help!
A: This is a problem with the NMM program, and unrelated to this mod. Navigate to C: -> Games -> Skyrim -> mods -> downloads. Delete anything with the name Immersive Weapons found there. Also do the same for the cache folder found under mods. Now download again.
I would like to personally name the Nexus users who have decided to make a donation for my hard work. Thanks!
Immersive Weapons contains many unusual weapons, but they all fit into the basic weapon categories, and all weapon category names are taken from real historical weapons.
All weapons have 5 identifying statistics: Damage, Reach, Speed, Stagger, and Weight.
Unless specified otherwise, all weapons have the same statistics as the base weapon in their category.
- Double Axe: +Damage, ++Stagger, ++Weight
- Halberd: +Reach, +Stagger
- Scythe: -Damage, +Speed, -Weight
- Spear: --Damage, ++Reach, ++Speed, --Stagger, --Weight
- Tanto: +Damage, -Speed, +Weight
- Changdao: -Damage, -Reach, +Speed, -Weight
- Claymore: -Damage, -Reach, +Speed, -Weight
- Dadao: +Damage, -Reach, +Stagger, +Weight
- Daito: --Damage, -Reach, +Speed, -Stagger, -Weight
- Longsword: --Damage, --Reach, ++Speed, -Stagger, --Weight
- Nodachi: -Damage, -Reach, +Speed, -Stagger, -Weight
- Club: -Damage, +Speed, --Stagger, -Weight
- War Pick: +Speed, -Stagger, -Weight
- Cutlass: -Reach
- Katana: +Reach, -Stagger
- Ninjato: -Damage, +Speed, --Stagger, -Weight
- Saber: +Speed, -Stagger, -Weight
- Scimitar: -Reach, +Speed, -Stagger
- Wakizashi: -Damage, --Reach, ++Speed, *Stagger, --Weight
* No Stagger (same as Dagger)
- Battle Staff: -Damage, +Speed, -Stagger, -Weight
- Quarterstaff: --Damage, ++Speed, --Stagger, --Weight
More information including Perks and Forging Categories can be found in the Immersive Weapons List file included in the download.
- Converted Immersive Weapons from SPIKE, to SPIKE – Virtual Edition – No more dependence on SPIKE.esm
- Removed Weapons with unfixable bugs: Blue Divide Bow; Draugr Club; Forebear Bow; Hammerfell Bow; Hammerfell Hunters Bow; Hammerfell M'kai Bow; Prince A'Tor Bow
- Added 7 new bows
- Changed to Crafting-Only: Pokeblade; Splitter; Bipolar blade
- Re-incorporated the Spearblade as Crafting-Only, by popular request
- Reorganized and re-balanced weapon distribution system
- Overhauled crafting/tempering/breakdown recipes & added missing ones
- Converted all Dragonbone weapons to Dragonsteel to prevent confusion with other Dragonbone weapons
- Incorporated a fix for the vanilla Skyrim Silver Weapon bug
- Limited Imperial soldiers to appropriate 1 Handed swords
- Limited Stormcloaks to appropriate Rebel weapons
- Removed all staff weapons from guards and soldiers
- Thresher Maul redefined & distributed as a weaponized agricultural implement (metal covered wood)
- Implemented a naming convention and standards for all non-unique weapons based on historical examples
- Implemented Nordic category on forging menu (incorporating Ancient Nord & Draugr equipment)
- Implemented An-Xileel War Bow for Argonians, Nordic Scrimshaw Bow for Nords and Valenwood War Bow for Bosmer to go alongside the Ornate Khajiit Bow, Orsimer Chieftain Bow, Colovian Composite Bows and Elven Hawk Bows as Racial themed bows
- Redistributed weapons among forging categories
- Added option to craft replicas of Daedric Artifact weapons (& other limited unique vanilla weapons) once the originals have been obtained
- Azura’s Moon now requires possession of Azura’s Star before it can be crafted
- Wabba Jackhammer & Wabba Jaxe now require possession of Wabbajack before either can be crafted
- Increased incidence of dual wielding enemies
- Fixed Crow Sword Scabbard NPC 3D Model
- Fixed various issues in weapon records (sounds, criticals, Impact Data Sets, etc.)
- Fixed various minor bugs/inconsistencies
More information can be found in the Update Notes file included in the Download.
- Got rid of the few dirty edits that were present in 1.3
- All staff weapons are used like warhammers, benefitting from those perks
- The battle staff and quarterstaff damage has been lowered to favour balance
- Staff recipes have been balanced, and the Steel Quarterstaff one has been fixed
- All exotic weaponry (and staffs, definately this time!) have been removed from all guards and soldiers, by popular request
- Exotic weapons have been taken from bandits
- Umbra is now renamed 'Umbra Replica' to satisfy lore confusion
- Fixed all weapon categories - for example mace looking weapons are all classed as maces now
- Fixed keywords on the few weapons that were causing them to be recognised incorrectly
- Added Dragonbone Battleaxe, Scythe, and Magic Staffs
- Added the Executioner Hook
- Added Several new bows from "Better Bows"
- New leveled lists made for guards so they will no longer carry staves
- Removed the Afterslash by request
- Removed the Spearblade by request
- Removed the Hammerfell Iron Sword by request
- Removed the text from silver weapons to enable seeing enchant effects
- Changed the silver weapon required smithing perk to Elven
- Fixed a few grammar mistakes
- Fixed perk related issues for some weapons
- Fixed some recipes that needed to be appropriate
- Fixed the Exotic Arrow projectile
- Added Quartertaffs for each weapon category, coutesy of JZBai, Fully integrated.
- Removed the slipcleave by request
- Fixed the flipped normals on some weapons which caused bad lighting
- Fixed badly compressed normal map textures which gave a blotchy effect on some weapons
- Removed the Hammerfell Spears due to their poor functionality
- Added the Nordic Spear collection, 3 new weapons
- Retextured a couple of weapon to improve them
- Replaced the glass scimitar mesh supposedly causing CTDs, with the 'fix' from the WOT3E page.
- Removed the Snake Axe based on user feedback
This compilation has been assembled by Ironman5000, Hothtrooper44 and Eckss.
Disclaimer: All weapon mods listed below are either part of weapon resource mods or permissions have been granted by the authors themselves.
Big thanks go to all the authors so be sure to endorse their mods as well as this one, it's only fair.
List of authors and their included mods:
- Hothtrooper44 for the Axestaff Weapon Pack
- 747823 for Weapons of the Third Era
- Urwy for URW Useless Resources
- Dogtown1 for the weapons from Skyrim Monster Mod
- PrivateEye for BiPolar Blade, Sixth House Bell Hammer, The Fork of Horripilation, Mace of Aevar Stone-Singer
- InsanitySorrow for Dragonbane, Ice Blade of the Monarch, Dragon Katana, Chrysamere, Goldbrand, Umbra Sword, Steel Bow, Silver Bow, Glass Bow.
- AlexScorpion for the Exotic Bow, Blades of Sithis, Dragon Ninjatos
- Cokla for the scimitar from Mongol Armor Standalone, YesThor Swords Standalone, Elven Great Blade, Barbarian Axe, Double Axes Of Skyrim, Dwarven Slayer
- gechbal for The Sword Of The One Eyed Crow, Orgnums Dagger
- ImsumDave for Black Sting
- Sushiyant for Hot Blood. Also VengenceMkII, Hel Borne, mbj_mje, and waalx for Ariyan Weapon Pack
- wulfharth for Wulfharths Dragonbone Weapons
- siberok92 for Chakram Weapon, Thresher Maul, Phoenix Katana
- RonnieMagnum for Ordinary weapons for Skyrim - Redguard blades
- JZBai for Quarterstaff
- atomec fpr Orcish Sabre, Svartbough, Ceymallari
- TESFAN123 for Aries and Tombstone Norse Great Swords
- hifoo for Cutlass
- backstept for Regent Armoury
- Issae for Nordic Spears
- Adonnay for the base of the Wolf series of weapons, concept of the hilt for these swords inspired by John Lundemo
- howiego08 for Better Bows
- luddemann for Executioners Hook
DO NOT UPLOAD THIS FILE TO ANY OTHER SITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
If you want to use file that are included in this mod, you MUST contact the work's authors directly.
You do not need permission to translate this mod within the Nexus. For other sites please ask.
Under no circumstance is this mod to be posted anywhere where the poster stands to profit monetarily or use it commercially in any way. These assets are not yours to sell.