Last updated at 13:41, 19 Nov 2016 Uploaded at 1:54, 14 Nov 2015
Fallout Texture Overhaul Pip-Boy
Overhauls the Pip-Boy in fallout 4 to high res with a choice to choose between 4K and 2K.
- Up to 8x the resolution for the Pip-Boy.
- Subtle Ambient occlusion on the model.
- Normalmap and diffuse together to give more depth.
- Better improved normalmap.
- New screws, cogs and lamp.
- Completely remade holotape.
- Optional glass texture for the display.
- Optional realistic cracked glass for the display.
- Not a simple recolor.
My other mods:
Fallout Texture Overhaul Stars
Fallout Texture Overhaul Moons
Feel free to add as much images as you want and if you like the mod, endorse
or vote it so other people can find it and also encourage me to
Add "bInvalidateOlderFiles=1" in your fallout4.ini
How it should look:
Extract the zip to your data folder. There should be a folder named textures.
Map base by Yuril, Thank you very much!