Last updated at 3:44, 26 Nov 2016 Uploaded at 23:47, 4 Dec 2015
Amaw 2.1 released!
Version 2.0 update:
This update fixes the cluttering issue many people had by adding standalone AMAW versions of the regular weapons that you can craft on the AWKCR Weaponsmith Workbench, so that only those crafted weapons will have all the mods enabled. Currently, those weapons use no materials to craft, mostly because this mod is just for fun and totally unbalanced, so I deemed it unecessary to add crafting costs. Besides, since you can craft anything from a weapon that has negative rate of fire and doesn't work at all, to a machine gun that uses .38 bullets as ammo but shoots MIRV nukes, there's absolutely no way I could balance the costs. Needless to say, it now requires Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource(AWKCR)! The old version remais the same.
WHEN UPGRADING TO THE NEW VERSION, MAKE SURE YOU DISABLE ANY COMPATIBILITY PATCHES MEANT FOR OLDER VERSIONS!
AMAW now supports Legendary Modification by default.
Now available on XBox 1
Now available on PS4
How to use the mod:
- Build a Weaponsmith Workbench, from AWKCR.
- Choose weapon from the Unconventional Weapons list inside the Workbench.
- Craft the weapon you want to mod.
- Go to a Weapons Workbench.
- Add the mods you want.
- Have fun!
- 1.0.0 - First release
- 1.1.0 - Fixed weapon names not showing up properly
- 1.1.1 - Added Double Barrel Shotgun to the list. Fixed some duplicated entries
- 1.1.2 - Fixed all weapons sounding like the Double Barrel Shotgun.
- 1.1.2b- Fixed the previous sound glitch for real this time. Hopefully.
- 1.2.0 - Now affects melee weapons as well. Also, properly added Cryolator and Pipe Weapons to the list.
- 2.0.0 - Mod remade from scratch on the Creation Kit. Now requires AWKCR.
- 2.1.0 - Added weapon tags to weapon mods, making them easier to identify.
This mod allows you to craft and attach any weapon mod, on any weapon It's not balanced and it's not immersive. But it's really fun!
Attach a mirv launcher on an automatic gun and make it rain nukes!
Attach the rocket launcher lock-on sights on any weapon!
Attach the gamma gun dish on your gatling laser and spread that radiation across your enemies at ludicrous speed!
Possibilities are endless!
What this mods does:
- Adds the list of available mods from every single weapon to all other weapons
- Adds [Tags] to weapon mods for easier identification when crafting
- Was created usint the Creation Kit
- Requires AWKCR
What this mods does NOT:
- Adds new weapon mods
- Changes weapons stats in any other ways other than the mods themselves does
- Change armor mods
- Change the perks or materials required to craft any mods
- Screw up your saves
Your custom weapon will inherit the base stats and attributes (Such as spread, initial bullet count, ammo type and animation) from the base weapon you used, even if you change every piece into another kind of weapon. Attach a beam splitter to a shotgun and see the magic happens!
If you have any Fallout 4 mods that adds NEW weapon mods to EXISTING weapons, they will most certainly be available to other weapons as well.
Some weapons may look UGLY, because they were not meant to be used with other mods Some might not even work.
Some weapons can be super overpowered, and some can be utterly underpowered, as far as having negative attributes
Some restrictions still apply, so you can't attach a muzzle to a barrel that doesn't support muzzles, but you can attach it to a barrel that supports, and then change the barrel. The muzzle will most likely disappear but the effects will carry on.
The way the projectile look and behave is usually inherited from the muzzle, so if you attach a laser weapon muzzle, the projectiles will behave as lasers (Even if you use another kind of ammo), if you attach a Junk Jet muzzle, the projectile will travel in an arc, and it seems legendary mods such as explosive override this, so explosive junk jet projectiles won't travel in an arc. Keep that in mind.
Please, endorse this mod if you like it.
Add AnyModAnyWeapon.esp to your Data folder
If this is the first mod you install, make sure to follow the steps below (taken from the Nexus wikipedia):
How to enable modding
- Navigate to your Fallout 4 Folder at the following location "Documents/My Games/Fallout 4"
- Within this folder you'll find a number of .ini files.
- Open (or create, if missing) Fallout4Custom.ini with your favourite text editor
- Add the following lines to your Fallout4Custom.ini
5. Save and close Fallout4Custom.ini
Remove AnyModAnyWeapon.esp from your Data folder. No need to remove the text from Fallout4Custom.ini