- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
Last updated at 8:34, 3 Mar 2014 Uploaded at 9:59, 24 Sep 2012
Predators: The Lost Tribes - Descendants of Yautja stranded in Skyrim keep to the old ways - hunting in secret.
Play as a Predator, or as a standard Skyrim race. Rediscover Yautja artifacts, weapons and armor lost in Skyrim. You can mix and match a lot of clothing and armor in Skyrim to create your own character and story.
Predators have stashed cultural gear in hidden locations. Drop pods are concealed or abandoned in the landscape. A Book found in the Helgen Keep Tutorial, outside of Helgen's keep and Dragonsbane castle will start you off and add points to your Map where camps of Yautja have settled. Beware, the Berserkers, Savages and Badblood Yautja are hostile headhunters and not friendly to outsiders. Fear not, civilized Yautja live far to the North East. However Yautja have also brought deadly Xenomorph species to the land as well and have established training temples and concealed communities hidden about the land.
- Remove/Delete any previous predator .BSA and .ESP files.
- Then drop all the new predator files into your Data folder.
- Set the Predator Mod files to load LAST at the bottom of your mod list.
- Your Skyrim must be an updated 188.8.131.52.7 or higher, legitimate PC copy!
(Do not expect to run this mod with a cracked or hacked Skyrim.exe)
Yautja and Xenos are intentionally Tough. Only the strong survive and grow large here in Skyrim. Engage them with caution, cunning, all your strength and maybe a few healing potions. Yautja have no problem keeping a few healing potions on themselves, as well as deadly weapons. They frequently fight in groups as well. Lure them away - and fight with all your skills.
Predators have Male / Female bodies with weight scaling - skin coloring you can set - and a few dreadlocks styles you can choose from.
This mod adds a large selection of unique Predator Weapons and Armor. Different shoes, gauntlets, armor and 16 BioMasks.
Yautja Weapons added by this mod
Long Kriss Wrist blade
Long Wrist Blades (L & R)
Short Wrist Blades (L & R)
Wrist Scimitars (L & R Handed versions)
Power Fist (fully renovated weapon & inactive damaged salvage)
Ceremonial Axe (either whole or found in pieces)
Ceremonial Javelin (either whole or craftable when found in pieces
Cleaver Great Sword
Chopper Great Sword
(craftable shoulder cannons made from salvaged parts)
Shoulder cannon - Plasma Caster
Shoulder cannon - Artillery
Shoulder cannon - Stunner
Shoulder cannon - Assault Weapon
Wrist blade weapons - If you put a left wrist blade into a right hand slot (or right in a left slot)- they will attach facing backwards! So put right handed wrist weapons on the right hand, left in the left. Simple enough. Swords, combi sticks, Glaive, disk weapons and even plasma guns don't care what hand you hold them in.
Wrist mounted weapons will work correctly with vanilla skyrim animations. If you find them occasionally flipping backwards when you move - its a bug with another Animation Mod you're running. This is a confirmed thing from Beta testers. Nothing i can do with my mod to fix their bug.
Predators are 100% resistant to Skyrim diseases. However - In Dawnguard you Can still transform in vampire lord after being bitten by Serana! However you can not currently play/use the Brotherhood Werewolf ability with this new race. (issues with Skyrim's werewolf Scripts) So consider Vampire and Werewolf as unsupported by this race.
New special armor art in Dawnguard or Dragonborn will appear invisible. Those games have their own item lists. However - there are some 3rd party compatibility patches here on the Nexus others have made, so go search and see what you can find for 'Predators'.
Currently only Predators can wear Predator BioHelms in this mod. (the exception is the Falmer helm and destroyer biomask). Yautja do not wear most vanilla Skyrim helmets because of their odd head shape. Eventually I'll make all the variations of biomask art so plain Skyrim races can wear the masks. In V110 I'm going to make a Machiko biomask for other races that is craft-able from existing biomasks for vanilla Skyrim human sized races.
REMINDER - This is a BETA!
SAVE your games! -- not just quick save. Be able to back it up if really bad bugs happen, or if updates make conflicts, or new quests or new things later you just want to revisit without starting over. I don't have a crew of a half dozen game dev pros working on this - its just little olde me and a few friendly, technical Modders from the Nexus community pitching in. So some things will come soon and other changes may take a long time. To this date, I've steadily worked on this a year and half now and will continue to do so as time permits.
I will try to make updates will be more or less Bi-Monthly. I listen to User feedback, and take action as I am able, with the time I have. There is much more planned for this mod - and MANY improvements still to come.
- - - KNOWN BUGS - - -
There are a few quests with dialogues that check for what vanilla Skyrim race you are. If you're not a vanilla race the quest hangs or just ends. To fix this when encountered - simply redo that dialogue again but switch to a vanilla race - do the quest dialogue and then swap back to your Yautja race when the dialogue is done and rewards are all given etc.
I almost never run into these - but if you're a big quest taker and want to do all the quests you'll likely hit one or two of these. Me, I mostly enjoy exploration and combat and have done all the quests long ago.
Dark Brotherhood quest - will currently hang at one point where the quest looks to see what race you are for its response. ( if it does hang - just switch your race to a vanilla race - do the dialogue for the quest - then switch back to continue playing Yautja)
Werewolf quest - dialogue for Companions werewolf quest will also hang because of a quest race check for dialogue responses. switch to a vanilla race temporarily to do the dialogue thin the cave. However i don't think Werewolf powers work anyway with Yautja - so best to skip this quest all together if you can.
The Wedding (Fixed in V110B !!!) For some weird reason a disgruntled Yautja will crash the wedding and attack the priest and guests. WTF you say - yeah apparently the priest was a firend of thief faction the Yautja hate.
Followers NPCs - Yautja followers are a little buggy. Be warned. Its easy for Mod conflicts to occur with these guys. They can't walk into the Derelict ship or Destroyed Xeno Temple. (still working on that bug) When you exit these spaces - they'll be gone until you fast travel - they they'll be back and by your side. Be warned. They can get really buggy it you're running a 3rd party mod that heavily modifies vanilla Skyrim follower/NPC behavior. They might not want to dismiss. So you'll have to experiment with them if you're not sure to see how it handles for you. I wasn't doing to do this follower stuff - but fans requested it so I relented and put it out for better or for worse.
Demolished Xeno Temple - Sometimes if your AntiAlias and other game settings are automatically set to ULTRA HIGH 16x - you may experience problems in the very busy temple. You might need to set your graphics to8X which is still insanely high instead of godly high should you experience a crash in there. (learned here that my future levels won't be so elaborate/busy and broken up into smaller bits)
Recommended Mod files you see on the Nexus ----
1st person camera height fixes for tall races - (there are many here on Nexus - take your pick)
Jump Mods - several are available here on Nexus, I have also authored a ZIP file with 2 jumps as optional downloads in my FILES directory.
There are also several Predator Mods Add ons - one with more audio for the Yautja, and one for more Dawnguard compatibility. These are made by other modders so send questions relating to these to their creators. I don't know them all - but I recommend you try them since these folks made them to work with the Predators mod and they're all Yautja fans too.
("To Do List") What I've completed, and some of what I'm proposing to create
==> Ver 107 (November 2012)
Standard Book with Map Waypoints for Predator Encampments
New Bio Helmets ( Bad Blood, Wolf )
New Predator Camps and Xeno Territory
New Sounds for Predators and Xenos
==> Ver 108b (Feb 2013)
The First Graphics Overhaul!
- Adjustments to many texture maps and many remade models.
- Addition of new, Unique Bio masks, equipment and fixes to encounters.
- New Xeno Textures and materials.
- adjusted Predator and Xeno stats to not be quite so tough
- Evenly spread random Yautja treasure in drop pods
- predator body - more skin on female maps - larger scale body - more hair/dreadlocks choices
- Created an additional PLUG IN - for JUMP height 2x and 4x choices.
- cleaned up/improved Audio files
==> Ver 109b (June 2013 - Available Now)
- NEW "Classic" Predator race
- NEW "Berserker" Predator race
- 6 new eye colors to choose from
- Yautja Bad Blood 'Race' (the previously existing super predator head model)
- Xeno Subterranean Temple Proving Ground
- Yautja derelict spaceship lair
- Yautja Friendly NPCs (Yautja Companions and Yautja Merchants)
- Other new Misc NPC companions
- tweak to troll bone biomask to color match new bone armor
- Different "levels" of Xeno (Drone, Warrior, Elite Warrior)
- Add more opportunities to pick up Yautja books with map locations. (dragonsreach wizards desk & Just outside of Helgens keep cave exit?)
- additional dreadlocks styles ( 1. drapes over the front & back of the shoulders, 2. Dreads 'Topknot' 3. Extra long dreadlocks 4. several combos of red tipped dreadlocks 5. Ponytail dreadlocks, 6. Grey 'elder' extra long dreadlocks)
===> Ver 110
Shoulder cannons and the start of Yautja Crafting)
- Ceremonial Dagger, Axe, Spear
- Power fist, Power Shield
- more lite armor w netting
- more bio helmets wearable by vanilla races.
- Berserker Combistick
- Female Berserker Body
- bug fixes to AI, Wedding, Hair, and other issues
- populate new items in new Dungeon expansion/addons to the new V109 locations
- Yautja Shoulder Cannons you craft from salvaged parts materials
Tri Plasma Blaster - Assault weapon with multiple settings
Heavy Plasma - Artillery BFG
Stunner (shock them into paralysis)
Shoulder Cannon (AVP style)
New Books with Lore
new sculpted Female Berserker Skin
AVP Style armor M & F
New Armor update colors (dark skins for all)
more Biomasks conversions
Decapitation models for Yautja
New 2 handed Weapons - chopper, cleaver great sword, war spear, Yautja bat'leth
V112 (Savage crafting)
Dragon & bone armor add ons
Skull back rigs - human , xeno Yautja
Bone Necklace designs - 3x - Human Skulls, Teeth, Vertebrate
New Xeno Drone model
New Runner Model
Xeno in stasis
Xeno Skull Shield
Xeno Egg Models
City Hunter P2 race, M&F
Celtic Bio artifact
More Biomasks Conversions
Yautja Stasis Pod dead
Yautja Stasis Pod Active
New Tomb work
and later on
- Animated wrist blade weapons -
- Xenos as a playable race? (moved back down in priority due to task complications)
- Some sort of crazy "Pred-Werewolf" spell ability option.
- Make bio helmets wearable by ALL Races! (that's 90+ helmet models i'll have to create - ugh)
- Make or improve Quests (marriage?)
- More NPCs of truly different variety
- More Xeno Dungeons & Yautja homes for new characters.
- Yautja Environment Suit - plates of armor - Slick bodysuit, Yautja style cut armor.
New Raw Materials - may be worked in at some point into any update
( components get combined with Predator items to make new stuff or upgrade existing items)
Power Core Adapter
1.21 Gigawatt Fuse Array
Variable Density Crystal
Pliable Nueronium A Compound
Pliable Nueronium B Compound
Crystal Restructuring Unit
Getting started Faster - read on for hints!
- There are Yautja books in wizard's desk at DragonsReach Castle, Helgen's keep dungeon, and in a drop pod outside of Helgen keep. These books give Map locations of many dangerous Yautja camps and abandoned drop pod sites.
You can find the starter gear and a small Book in the Helgen keep dungeon. (the tutorial dungeon we all have to run at the start of the game) An imperial officer and a soldier are near a recently dug up dwemer chest in the store room that contains this and more Yautja treasure.
Don't want to play the tutorial? - that's understandable - so that's why - not far off the road that is the exit of the tutorial - there is a drop pod with starter gear and books that grants map waypoints in it.
Additional Gear is hidden out in the icebergs and water East/ North East of the Solitude Lighthouse and randomly out in the water or stuck partially in the ice - probably barely visible. There is usually a drop pod in every Yautja Camp. Sometimes random loot gear in DropPods is a repeat. When you are low level - you may have to sneak to get loot - Yautja are very powerful creatures that will kill low level players.
Many of the Predator camps and Xeno locations are given by wizard's Books about the Yautja. Find and read any of these books and 4-5 predator locations will be put on your map.
The Civilized (less hostile tribes) of Yautja live in the ruins of a Derelict ship - located to the far North East Shores of Skyrim.
Locations of (just some of the) hostile NPC predator camps. Beware they are very capable of killing a single low level Yautja or stranger trespassing on sight.
- Ysgramor's tomb (North, North East shore) Savage cave dweller Yautja live here - they are EVIL, deadly and fearless.
- Iceberg far, far north of Wreck of the Brinehammer (better swim or water walk)
- Twilight Sepulcher's exterior valley (a small camp)
- Bad Blood Settlement - Extreme North West of all of Skyrim. Easy to find - many Yautja here - and just on the edge of the destroyed Xeno temple.
- random encounter - forest NW of Twilight Sepulchers ( a bit hidden)
- Xenos in the Great NW swamps, south east and across the river from Solitude
- Many old and forgotten drop pods way out in glaciers