Last updated at 11:46, 16 Jun 2016 Uploaded at 15:04, 12 Aug 2013
DYNAVISION 3 provides a dynamic depth-of-field and auto-focus effect similar to a camera. In other words, when you're close to something and looking right at it, the subject stays in focus while the background blurs.
This mod is an overhauled version of the popular DYNAVISION 2 mod with the following improvements:
Faster and more efficient focusing with gaming in mind
The blur can be soft and slow but when you look at something you see it immediately. All the cinematic effect of DoF without ever feeling you cannot see what you need to see.
Better accuracy and stability
The focus is now sharp and stable. No stutters in the focusing.
Merges the following mods
1. The IMAGINATOR - Visual Control Device
2. CINEMATECH - Film Grains and Styles
3. Directors Chair - Total Visual Control Device.
DYNAVISION 3 combines all of these mods into a single mod that lets you customize all your visual needs from a convenient MCM menu, or a user friendly HUD menu that lets you see your changes in real time.
This mod has extra functionality
When used with One HUD (oHUD) it lets you link DYNAVISION 3s DoF effect and Film Grain to One HUDs 'screenshot mode'. See the video for an example.. However it is not a required file.
1. Make sure you have enabled Depth of Field for your games in the game launcher options. If you don't set that, you won't get depth of field.
2. UNINSTALL any of the old mods before installing this. That is Dynavision2, Imaginator, Cinematech and Directors Chair. They are not needed (or desired) with this mod :)
Installation Lite Version
If you don't need all the other mods and you don't want the nice MCM system you can use the Dynavision 3 - LITE version. Do not use both files at the same time though. Installing that is easy as it is a single ESP file. Just install with NMM or manually.
Installation Full Version
1. The full version contains a lot more files and requires either FOMM or NMM to install.
2. When prompted, click Yes To All.
3. I highly recommend using UIO - User Interface Organizer to make the film grain elements work. You can manually install the HUD files I suppose, but I do not support that.
Customizing DYNAVISION 3
The full version of DYNAVISION 3 comes with a user friendly MCM system and a heads up display MENU. The LITE version has a pipboy item which when equipped opens the menu.
The only customization that requires the console is for the Tintor and Contrastor hot keys which default to the numpad + and numpad 0 keys. You can change these with the commands:
set DynavisionContrastorKey to X
set DynavisionTintorKey to X
where X is the scancode for the key you want to use (see the miscellaneous file in the files section).
The Mod Configuration Menu