Last updated at 4:36, 6 Dec 2012 Uploaded at 0:29, 23 Oct 2010
Wrye Flash NV
A port of the "Wrye Bash" for Fallout New Vegas.
=== 15.5 [12/05/2012]
* Fixed a parse error when reading the EVE FNV.esp.
=== 15.4 [08/10/2012]
* Fixed a bug that "KeyError: 'maleLeftEye'" in RacePatcher (Thanks for many reporters).
* Fixed the subrecord order of weapon record (Thanks moho).
=== 15.3 [08/08/2012]
* Updated BAPI DLLs. Support for BOSS 2.1.
=== 15.2 [04/04/2012]
* Fixed a bug that could not start Mod Checker.
* Fixed a bug that fails in starting of BOSS in non-unicode mode.
=== 15.1 [04/02/2012]
* Added a NAVM (Navi-mesh) record support.
* Fixed a REFR record structure.
* Fixed a bug in the FalloutNV.esm version swapping.
* Support for BOSS 2.0 (from WryeBash 296svn).
=== 14.4 [08/20/2011]
- Fixed a bug that doesn't newline in the first line of plugins.txt.
=== 14.3 [08/20/2011]
- Bugfixes from Wrye Bash 295(svn).
- TES4 version 1.30 is treated as valid now.
- Fixed an error in the list patch config.
=== 14.2 [08/14/2011]
- Fixed a bug that cannot run scan UDR.
- Fixed a bug that throwing error from fomm path correction.
=== 14.1 [08/13/2011] [175175,Valda]
- Rebase to Wrye Bash 294.2.
- Program-wide Changes:
- Wrye Bash has a new directory layout! Now the Mopy directory just contains important files that you can run. All other files have been moved into subdirectories.
- Please delete the old Mopy directory before copying the new one in to get rid of the old files
- Your configuration will get converted to a new format on first load which will not be readable by older versions of Wrye Bash, so be sure to back up your settings when you upgrade so they will be available if you ever need to downgrade again
- Python 2.5x and under compatibility: warn that those are unsupported versions but if the user really wants to use em anyways make some changes so that it is less likely to fail as much.
- Updated Japanese Translation (contributed by 175175).
- Added fnv4gb launcher.
=== 13 [07/08/2011]
- Preliminary support for BOSS 1.8 (from WryeBash 293).
- Fixed an author name of skeleton esp bundled in "Mopy/Extras/Bashed Patch, 0.esp".
Wrye Team for Wrye Bash
ElminsterAU for FNVEdit
Random007 and the BOSS team for Better Oblivion Sorting Software - BOSS
xatmos for FaceGen Exchange
TheLORDofDOOM for Wrye4Fallout3