lukasz051091

Virus scan

Safe to use

Tags for this mod

34 comments

1. MrPandemic87
    MrPandemic87
    • 0 kudos
    Broken and outdate dose work if you really wanna spend a hour replacing files but not worth it in the long run 
  2. TheGreatWolf14
    TheGreatWolf14
    • 0 kudos
    So the only car that appears is the armored car. none of the cop cars show?
  3. tename
    tename
    • 0 kudos
    After installing this my game stops responding when i take out the weapon wheel i used the mod installer
    1. tsukasa14
      tsukasa14
      • 0 kudos
      I'm late as hell on this... Kinda shocked no one else replied... Anyways;

TL ; DR manually merge the items.lib's items.xml to resolve missing definition issues. Then merge and overwrite the items' folders.

In my case I was merging this mod with another, and it overwrote the "generated\databases\generic\items.lib" file. After unpacking, (via the Gibbed tool); you need to convert both versions of items.lib using "Gibbed.Disrupt.ConvertBinaryObject.exe". Both the version you want to merge with, and the version your merging. This will generate an xml file, and a folder with xmls inside, for both libs. You can then compare the items.xml files and merge them manually (I'd recommend winmerge, or any another diff tool). Then normally you can just merge the items folders and overwrite as needed. Then, run the converter with the "-i" flag, telling it to take the xml and folder and make it a ".fcb" file (which then you can just rename to ".lib" ), pack it up, and you're good to go! Just remember to manually run it via commandline, passing the path to the xml in "quotes", because if you just drag and drop the xml it doesn't work that well...

The problem I was experiencing was that this mod's items.lib was missing extern definitions for various DLCs and other things my game version(?) and the other mod required. Like "<object external=" DLC.dlc01_SteadyAim.xml" />" , etc.

If anyone needs help feel free to join my discord: http://public.FutureGadgetLab.net
    2. ThePowerMiner
      ThePowerMiner
      • supporter
      • 0 kudos
      What conversion tool do you use to repack the library? I cant find that tool through winmerge

EDIT: I figured out it's also the convert binary object to convert to fcb, but it only works with one XML for me with the drag and drop. I can't enter it manually because it closes immediately when I open it without dropping a file on it.
  4. Gouvernathor
    Gouvernathor
    • 0 kudos
    HOW TO INSTALL THE MOD

- Download the Disrupt tool and extract it somewhere (preferably in a path with no special characters).
    - Backup the original patch.dat and patch.fat from the data_win64 folder of the game.
    - Backup it again.
    - Copy the two files into the Disrupt's bin/ folder
    - Drag and drop the patch.dat file on the Unpack.exe file (Gibbed.Disrupt.Unpack.exe). This will take some time, wait until the pop-up console window closes itself
    - Rename the generated patch_unpack/ folder into something like vanilla_patch/
    - Do the same steps with the mod's patch.dat and patch.fat files : copy them in the bin/ folder (overwriting the former ones), drag-drop the .dat file on the Unpack exe, wait for it to finish (should be shorter that time around), rename the patch_unpack folder to something specific to the mod, for example cod_patch/
    - Do the same again for any other mode you want to merge with these
    - Create a new patch/ folder and copy all the files of the x_patch/ folders into it : first the vanilla ones, then the mod's ones.
    - Back in the bin/ folder, drag-drop the patch/ folder into the Pack.exe file (Gibbed.Disrupt.Pack.exe) and wait for it to complete. If you did it right, and if you only packed the cars on demand mod with the vanilla one, patch.dat should be around 59 787 KB.
    - Move the newly generated patch.dat and patch.fat files into data_win64/, overwriting the vanilla ones (which you backed up, right ?)

The new cars should be visible in cars on demand after the first crime resolution in the story (or immediately if your save is already past that point).
  5. Angelo1733699
    Angelo1733699
    • 0 kudos
    it issn't working for me?
  6. AriaGamingYT
    AriaGamingYT
    • 0 kudos
    This mod is missing One car it's the Viceroy's Vespid Le/HMI
  7. Varik4421
    Varik4421
    • 0 kudos
    Can you add the loose files that way I can install this with more mods 
    1. saddictez
      saddictez
      • 0 kudos
      when unpacking the patch file put in this mod first and then the other mods with loose files.
  8. Unknownuser2009
    Unknownuser2009
    • 0 kudos
    google says, that the url is invalid
  9. ZesrealLife64
    ZesrealLife64
    • 0 kudos
    After installing this mod with the latest Watch Dogs version and through the Mod Installer, the game become all black and it's impossible to play whereas by replacing the original patch files with those of the mod I can play but there's no changes in the Car on Demand.
    Could you fix it or bring me a solution please ?
    1. SonOfMoses
      SonOfMoses
      • supporter
      • 1 kudos
      After installing ANY graphics mod, my game becomes all black and will not work. Have you been able to install any other graphics mods with Watch Dogs lately? I am using Watch Dogs Uplay version. 
    2. devil9825
      devil9825
      • 0 kudos
      How to install the mod
  10. itzbranny
    itzbranny
    • 0 kudos
    the files are not on google docs no more

can we get them from somewhere else?