Uploaded by

KaiHeilos

Virus scan

Some manually verified files

2747 comments

1. 200324454Bpk
    200324454Bpk
    • 0 kudos
    saying that its not current version and needs to be updated but i clicked on the most recent one.
     any help anyone else experiencing this
    1. sparktoratah
      sparktoratah
      • 0 kudos
      the mod needs an update. be patient 
  2. G4HunterTV
    G4HunterTV
    • 0 kudos
    Vamos lembrar que ele tem família e amigos, contas a pagar e problemas pra resolver, ele não vive só de MOD e gameplay né rapaziada, vamos ter um bom senso e deixar ele fazer o update no tempo dele! 
    1. SpartanBR17
      SpartanBR17
      • 0 kudos
      and I have an entire community to clean up, in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, zombies that run, explode, with super speed, and the size of Big Ed
    2. CatLover143
      CatLover143
      • supporter
      • 0 kudos
      Agreed, G4HunterTV! 
    3. IGuedes14
      IGuedes14
      • 0 kudos
      Faz na raça... Nem é tão difícil assim.
    4. SpartanBR17
      SpartanBR17
      • 0 kudos
      pior que é bem facil de corrigir mesmo kkkkk
    5. wellwell125
      wellwell125
      • 0 kudos
      Spartan Como eu posso corrigir??? me ajuda pfv
  3. CyrusFyre
    CyrusFyre
    • 36 kudos
    Okay guys, everyone knows the mod is outdated but slamming a bunch of bug reports about it won't fix the mod faster and it's not even warning people to stay away until fixed. Paying attention to version number of the string of comments wishing and whining for an update with do that just fine. It is ridiculous. He knows but he has a life outside of gaming even if some of you apparently don't. He will get to it as soon as he can, he always has before. I imagine he's as frustrated with this tiny (nice but could have waited for a bigger patch) fix that they just released as we are, perhaps more so because all we have to do is wait patiently. He actually has to find the time to update his mods (see plural) and get them tested and released all while living his real life.

TL;DR: In the words of Guns N Roses, "All we need is just a little patience". 
    1. G4HunterTV
      G4HunterTV
      • 0 kudos
      That's what I said in a comment below, he has bills to pay and problems to solve, he doesn't live just on games and mods! Great to see someone with sense among us!
  4. BTDTGATS
    BTDTGATS
    • 0 kudos
    This rapid update to fix a problem for just a gameplay inconvenience after a quality of life improvement. I managed before without transferring all at once.

Kai has been helping ALL for free, I really want to continue my gameplay and custom builds too but get it (ANYBODY this means you, find away for us to bring our Mod Manager updates to Console please? Even if it means OOW Out Of Warranty caused).

Point is if I was Kai I'd be pretty frustrated with the Dev's right now... They should have a better comm channel with the people that keep them coming back to their Bread and Butter Game$SS...
  5. icancaes
    icancaes
    • 0 kudos
    ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER DIE . UPDATE PLS , I MISS HER :(
    1. MakishimaNeit
      MakishimaNeit
      • 0 kudos
      Same! :(
  6. MakishimaNeit
    MakishimaNeit
    • 0 kudos
    Be damned those game updates! Why so often? Never been so unhappy about game devs enthusiasm.. Always ruin this mod 😭My fav char died... Unplayable!
  7. mediumrareblonde
    mediumrareblonde
    • 0 kudos
    Pass me the source code I can help! ;)

Utility.cs -> VersionCheck -> int num = 14130577;

Build and release!
    1. sativaindica132
      sativaindica132
      • premium
      • 0 kudos
      what does this do?
    2. mediumrareblonde