Skyrim Special Edition

13912 comments

1. Vyxenne
    Vyxenne
    • premium
    • 591 kudos
    Please see Wolfpack49's new Wiki

for installation, SkyUI patches, game-launch procedures and troubleshooting tips.
  2. Nick19121
    Nick19121
    • 5 kudos
    Hi, i can't get it to work for my first time in 10 years of modding;

Game Version 1.6.1170
    I have 2.2.6 SKSE, i installed it correctly (Nexus installed with Vortex for Steam)
    Script and SRC Folders are in correct place and managed by Vortex.

Used last version of USSEP.
    Address Library is okay, SSE Engine Fix too (both parts used)
    Used fixes in the guide (TOML,Quest Journal, and Master Added)

Checking the SKSE Plugin Status and they are all compatible with my version

When i load in my save, SkyUI takes some seconds (2-3 seconds) to load my inventory
    Also if i go in MCM, there are mods listed i use but empty menus if i click on them.

Also used BAE for extract SkyUI BSA but no conflict checked when installed.

It's really the first time happening to me 
    I have unistalled all UI mods related, also unistalled SkyUI reverting all UI back to vanilla
    No inventory lags anymore using vanilla UI/HUD.

Anyone has an idea?

3. devvysexy
    devvysexy
    • 0 kudos
    qeria saber si hay  una version 1.6.1130 me esta dando prolemas tendre descargar version mas alta juego 
  4. Flameslinger2021
    Flameslinger2021
    • 0 kudos
    I'm not pointing a finger of blame, I'm just trying to figure out who is responsible for this and ask them if they can fix it. When you approach an NPC, you'll get the "press button to talk - NPC's name" appear. This text always appears over the NPC's face. I've noticed that it's SkyUI's font. So is this mod responsible and can you fix it so that the text appears over the NPC's head and not their face, please? I like to see the npc's faces when I'm talking to them, even the ugly ones. 
  5. Zandertodaey
    Zandertodaey
    • 0 kudos
    I searched and tried many things but I cant get skyui to load, SKSE is correct I redid that just in case, but no matter what I do it never loads but skyrim runs just fine, I do have AE installed, I just dont know what to do
    1. JackIsADuck
      JackIsADuck
      • 0 kudos
      I've just spent all day trying to fix the same issue. I think it is caused by opening the bethesda "mods" menu.

The fix that worked for me was clean re-installing the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1QyAj4c564&t=0s&ab_channel=GamerPoets 
      making sure to NOT open "mods" from the main menu after the AE downloads and then quit out.

I use vortex so I then hit reinstall on all mods, relaunched through skse and SkyUI was working.
      I've picked up the clean menu mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3223 so that I can't accidentally replicate the issue now. 

hope this helps
    2. Zandertodaey
      Zandertodaey
      • 0 kudos
      I had to switch to using vortex but it finally works so thank you
  6. DanielRein
    DanielRein
    • 0 kudos
    since i installed SkyUI i cant find the button anymore in options ti change game difficulty ! how to fix ? i play the game in german.
    1. MorbenBalan
      MorbenBalan
      • 0 kudos
      bei mir war im tutorial also in helgen die Schwierigkeit Einstellung auch nicht da. erst wenn ich die höhle verlasse. das Problem bei mir ist selbst wenn ich die schwierirkeit änder, setzt die sich direkt wieder auf novize wenn ich die einstellung verlasse und deaktiert dauerhaft mein Überlebenmodus. bin da auch echt ratlos
    2. DanielRein
      DanielRein
      • 0 kudos
      ja bei mir stellt es sich auch immer wieder auf novize um ! zum glück ist die schwierigkeit von vorher scheinbar aktiv wo ich SkyUI noch nicht aktiv hatte , es ist also auf meister gestellt aber im menü die anzeige stellt sich immer auf novize zurück mit skyUI. kann jemand helfen ? wie machen wir den schwierigkeitsgrad wieder einstellbar ?
    3. Vegafan
      Vegafan
      • 2 kudos
      https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/108618
    4. DanielRein
      DanielRein
      • 0 kudos
      much thanks / vielen dank . this is the right fix for it !
  7. Darklustre
    Darklustre
    • 3 kudos
    LOOT says Thunderchild is overwriting essential files and to make sure I'm using scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex. I have no idea what that means. Can someone interpret for me??
    1. VaselineMyWeen25
      VaselineMyWeen25
      • 0 kudos
      +1
    2. Shadowreaper656
      Shadowreaper656
      • supporter
      • 3 kudos
      Thunderchild includes some ancient skyui script for some reason there are cleaned versions of the BSA on the nexus
    3. Darklustre
      Darklustre
      • 3 kudos
      I found a patch that someone made that fixed the issue. If anyone has this issue, do a search. 
  8. MorbenBalan
    MorbenBalan
    • 0 kudos
    hey, i cant change my difficult. when i change it und close the menu it change again to the difficult before. and when i try it, my survival mode will deactiv permament. 
    1. Wolfpack49
      Wolfpack49
      • premium
      • 296 kudos
      Read the 117x notes in the install guide.
  9. D0PAMINE2
    D0PAMINE2
    • 0 kudos
    A special Thank You to the SkyUI team for making this.
  10. reiami
    reiami
    • 0 kudos
    Just a Question? Does anyone Know if SkyUI_5_2 Have a conflicting issue with FSMCM i can't figure out why it's not showing up even though it is working on the game. Idk if it's just that the menu wasn't made for SkyUI or something
  11. xDCrafterHD
    xDCrafterHD
    • premium
    • 0 kudos
    followed the guide but there is no mcm menu, the mod is in the list but the menu is ,,empty'' and other mods suffer from that since they dont work becuase of this. They get loaded but there menu doesn't appear

SKyrim SE is more stable they said, it just works they said, less bugs they said ...
    1. soupdragon1234
      soupdragon1234
      • premium
      • 291 kudos
      You enabled the ESP, right?
    2. NOKIMOZ
      NOKIMOZ
      • 0 kudos
      How do you enable the ESP?