Last updated at 5:23, 9 Aug 2017 Uploaded at 5:15, 9 Aug 2017
A SoTimized version of The WatchTowers by MannyGT.
---If you haven't done so yet, please visit our Acclaimed Mods list---
Sample video by kunkel2016
The bandits have organized and taken over the (new) 27 watchtowers along the Sea of Ghosts coast from Solitude to the East of Skyrim. With the civil-war raging, soldiers cannot be spared to reclaim them. It is up to you to make a difference.
Over 100 hours from the SoT team have been poured into this mod. It was meant to be a simple patch and ended up growing into a full mod.....yeah. What you get includes the following:
1. Expertly navmeshed by moose109. (Please lavish kudos on the man. The towers had zero navmesh, so followers could not enter and bandits could
not hang out in them. They were empty shells.) However, there is a place still for the original mod. The empty abandoned towers were creepy and added atmosphere, a sense of history and a time long past. However, if action, adventure, and loot call you, then this is for you.
2. Each of the 27 towers will be populated by Genesis bandits, as per standard Genesis functions. Where they are placed will always be different to keep it fresh and interesting. 8 additional towers that came with vanilla Skyrim have also been sotomized, though no clutter.
3. Each tower treasure chest may or may not be present. Bandits move them around now to make recovery harder. There is a good chance of additional stolen loot in the towers though usually heavily protected with bandits and traps.
4. Moose109 lovingly and carefully added clutter. He is extremely talented and a valued SOT Team member. Presently at work on the unofficicial dlc Awake The Rise of Mannimarco
5. Pirates often arrive to reinforce bandits. There is a hidden arrangement to help each other when attacked. This is how they were able to take over the towers so swiftly.
Note: Needs Genesis mod installed in order to work: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5033/?
UNINSTALLATION: (But why?)
Step 1) Deactivate (untick) the ESP
Step 2) Remove with your preferred mod manager
Step 3) Use Savegrame Script Scalpel by flexcreator to remove any orphaned scripts in your game
Step 3 - Alternate) Reload and restart game using the previously saved backup from Step 1 during installation
Step 4) Continue on in Skyrim with only boring towers
The mod is compatible with all mods except mods that alter the same world cells (areas along the Sea of Ghosts).
Logo redux by GhostAgent