Last updated at 0:26, 21 Jun 2017 Uploaded at 21:17, 18 May 2017
Macromancy 4Macromancy is a mod featuring size-changing magic. It was originally created by harbinger86 and then Vanax8991 improved upon it. Then Revylrie continued with the previous version of this mod, but now he's moved to SE. so he was no longer working on it. Due to the fact that he gave permission to people to do whatever they wanted to with it without asking for permission, I then decided to continue on it. Now after all this time, the wait is over! Introducing Version 4!
- Lore! Well, sort of. For now just 2 lore books called "A Study of Scale," and "Alteration and the property's of Macromancy."
- Elara Malene: The merchant/trainer. She's a Brenton. You'll find her at the Frozen Hearth in Winterhold she has the items the mod adds, as well as some miscellaneous mage stuff.
- Growth spells, shrinking spells, and more!
- A SkyUI MCM. Although there's a problem with it. (see the "Bugs" section below for details.)
- Some spells have staves and scrolls to go with them.
- A lot of the stuff were added to the leveled lists. (I haven't done that yet for some of the stuff I've added, but that's for a future update.)
- Shrink: Apprentice Spell. Causes the caster to dwindle in size.
- Absorb Size: Apprentice Spell. Causes the target to shrink, transferring their size to the caster.to
- Mass Absorb Size: Adapt Spell. Drains size from all targets in the area of impact.
- Greater Absorb Size: Adapt Spell. Drains size from a target. (Will be tweaked to expert level.)
- Store Size: Apprentice Spell. Drains the target's size, which is then stored in the caster *NEW*
- Give Size: Apprentice Spell. Causes the target to grow at the expense of the caster's maximum size. Requires a maximum size value greater than 1.
- Grow: Apprentice Spell. Causes the caster to increase in height, provided they are currently smaller than their maximum size.
- Restore Size: Apprentice Spell. Returns the caster to their normal height.
- Restore Size Other: Apprentice Spell. Returns the target to their normal height.
- Mass Restore Size: Adapt Spell. Returns targets in a area to there normal height.
- Consume Dragon Soul: Lesser Power. Converts a dragon soul into additional size. This power does not have a spell tome.
- Consume Size: Lesser Power. Converts the caster's maximum size into extra health, magicka, and stamina. This power does not have a spell tome.
- Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE): You Must have this installed. Otherwise the mod won't work.
- SkyUI: If you want to see the mod's MCM menu.
Installing is easy, just put the esp along with the Textures , Meshes, and Scripts folders into your Data Folder. when it asks if you want to copy the stuff click "Yes to all"
Uninstalling is a bit harder, delete the esp, then go and delete the scripts that start with vmm, then go delete face gen data the mod adds.
PC Head Tracking and Voice Type - The headtracking works with Macromancy.
Pretty much everything. (There are exceptions below.)
Macromancy Revamp - Like Macromancy 3, it's also based off Macromancy 2, It adds additional size changing effects. It's functional, but buggy if used alongside this mod.
Racemenu - the Racemenupluging.esp has a feature that lets you scale the character's height using setnodescale. This mod will override that feature.
Macromancy 3 - this is because Macromancy 3 is the previous version of the mod.
Any mod that regularly changes the Fame and Infamy values.
The MCM menu doesn't work. If anyone figures out how to get it to work, LET ME KNOW. I want to get the darn thing to work, but I don't know how.
I accidentally forgot to give Elara the spell tome for Greater Absorb Size, I'll fix that at some point.
Mass Restore Size should work. But if it doesn't let me know what me error was please.
- New Spell: Store Size.- New lore book: "Alteration and the Properties of Macromancy."- Created a new NPC. Didn't add him to the world. (The reason why is that he's part of something I'm planning for a future update.)
- Script update for Restore Size. - Mass Restore Size: Adept-level spell. Restores all actors within the blast radius to their normal size. (Fire and Forget)- Greater Absorb Size: Adept-level spell. A slightly more powerful version of Mass Absorb Size. Except It only affects a single target. (Fire and Forget)- A Lore Book: "A Study in Scale."- Merchant Revamp: Elara Malene - Female Brenton Mage who wares Ebony Armor. - 2 new Staffs, 2 new Scrolls, and 2 new Spell Tomes: Staff of Mass Restore Size,Staff of Greater Absorb Size, Scroll of Mass Restore Size,Scroll of Greater Absorb Size, Spell Tome: Mass Restore Size, Spell Tome: Greater Absorb Size.- MCM Edit: Edited to say Macomancy 4.