- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
Last updated at 5:32, 16 Sep 2017 Uploaded at 13:20, 15 May 2017
This mod aims to make crossbows a standard part of Skyrim, not an exclusive weapon of the Dawnguard. This is done by fully integrating crossbows into every aspect of Skyrim, following all vanilla standards (leveling, balancing, etc...), and removing all traces that they were ever exclusive to the Dawnguard. The new crossbows are fully spread through the leveled lists and you will now find them being used by the denizens of Skyirm and being sold by specialty archery vendors. (The Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun and The Castle Fletcher in Solitude)
Highly unique crossbows have been added that were designed using vanilla textures (Daedric, Dragonbone, Ebony, Elven, Glass, Iron, Nordic, Orcish, and Stalhrim) they way these crossbows have been designed they will show the effects of custom textures you have installed.
As such because of the implementation of crossbows and Stalhrim Dawnguard and Dragonborn are required DLC for this mod.
You DO NOT need this if you are using my other mod - Legendary Skyrim Crossbows
Changes from the original:
- Added new textures for the many of the crossbows and bolts.
- All crossbows now makes sound. It made no sense that they were silent. Crossbows definitely make noise.
- All crossbows are set as being 25% stronger than bows of the same material. (Original was 50%)
- Removed the Nightingale crossbow.
- Regular Bows now have 50% chance of knock-back and Enhanced Crossbows still have the 75% chance of knock-back.
- Every .nif has been optimized.
- All textures were processed with Ordinator.
- All files have been organized. (Not really important for end users, but it's part of what I did)
- Tweaked some of the construct-able object records.
- Leveled lists tweaks and changes.
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary entries.
- All bolts have depth set of 8 units. (Tested, double tested and checked again just to be sure)
- Added breakdown recipes for all crossbows.
- Better crossbow fire and bolt impact sounds.
- Removed the recipes for the Longbow and Hunting Bow that had been added by the original mod.
- Improved CCOR and WAF support.
- Adds 9 new crossbows; Daedric, Dragonbone, Ebony, Elven, Glass, Iron, Nordic, Orcish, and Stalhrim.
- Adds 9 new bolt types; Daedric, Dragonbone, Ebony, Elven, Glass, Iron, Nordic, Orcish, and Stalhrim.
- Distributes crossbows and bolts to bandits, Stormcloaks, guards, loot, and vendors. This is done in such a way that NPC’s are given the correct ammo for their bow type.
- Adds crafting recipes for all new crossbows and bolts dependent on perks.
- The Stalhrim crossbow and bolts require you to complete "A New Source of Stalhrim" just like the standard Stalhrim items.
- Changes the “Crossbow” from Dawnguard to be called “Steel Crossbow”.
- Disables explosive steel bolts. All explosive bolts are Dwarven, unlocked during the Ancient Technology quest when you’d normally get steel.
- Changes all crossbows (including Steel and Dwarven) so they can be made at any forge, this includes bolts. It also covers explosive bolts once the Ancient Technology quest is complete.
- Edits the Steel and Dwarven crossbows provided by Dawnguard for better balance with new crossbows.
- All crossbows are balanced with respect to their bow counterparts. (25% stronger)
- Edits all bolt recipes (excluding explosive) so that they match arrow recipes: 1 Firewood + 1 Material Ingot = 24 Bolts.
- Adds tempering recipes for all base and enhanced crossbows.
- Adds recipes to enhance all new bows once the Ancient Technology quest has been completed. These recipes require you to have a base crossbow in your inventory to show up, to prevent clutter in the smithing screen. They have also been standardized to require quicksilver for all bows.
- Adds explosive Dwarven arrows, unlocked at the same time as bolts, with equivalent crafting recipe.
- Disables the Dwarven Crossbow, and Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow parts of the Ancient Technology quest. Now the first Enhanced Crossbow phase will allow all crossbows to be enhanced. Each bolt phase will unlock its respective explosive Dwarven arrows and bolts.
- Disables Durak’s line about crossbows being a Dawnguard unique item.
- Changes Sorine’s inventory to include all bolts and crossbows (leveled accordingly), plus enhanced variants after the "Ancient Technology" quest is completed.
- Added Crossbows and Bolts to the inventory of Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun and The Castle Fletcher in Solitude. (leveled accordingly).
Madcat221 for Enhanced Crossbows Enhancement and Dawnguard Crossbow Explosive Bolts Visualized
Gr3yFoX for being super with help on bolt depths.
[/url]Jokerine for Low-Tier Wooden Crossbow
UltimatePowa for Master Dwarven Crossbow
DJjojo for Crossbows Basic Collection and Carved Nordic Crossbow
scot for Crossbows
HD Steel Crossbows by Cat_Woman1989
Elsys656 for Stalhrim Crossbow
Kelsenellenelvian <---- Check my mods list!