Last updated at 1:17, 24 Dec 2014 Uploaded at 2:13, 14 Jan 2014
This mod adds crafting recipes for zzjay and Grace Darklings Hoods with hairs. The hoods are available in both clothing and armoured versions which can be created at a tanning rack and forge, respectively. All armoured hoods can be tempered at a workbench.
Because of all the hair colour options for each hood, this mod adds a lot of recipes. For the sake of user sanity, the recipes are filtered using SkyUI's Mod Configuration Menu. Choose which hair colour you want to use and whether you want armour and/or clothing versions of the hoods. Only one of each type of hood will show up in the crafting menus and only for the hair colour you've selected. Options can be changed at any time.
As of version 1.2.0, the grey and black replacer textures can be crafted as distinct items rather than being available only as replacers. Support for Complete Crafting Overhaul has also been added.
- You'll need to install zzjay and Grace Darklings Hoods with hairs for the meshes and textures. You won't need to use the esp (zz_GDRAHoods.esp). This mod is designed to replace it.
- To use the Mod Configuration Menu, you'll need SkyUI. If you don't like SkyUI's menus, you can use SkyUI-Away.
Frostfall and Complete Crafting Overhaul are both supported.
There aren't any incompatible mods as far as I'm aware.
Credits and Thanks
- zzjay and Grace Darkling for 'Hoods with hairs' and permission to publish this mod
- The SkyUI Team for 'SkyUI'
- Mator for Automation Tools for TES5Edit
- Bethesda for the awesome game and the Creation Kit.