Last updated at 1:44, 6 Jun 2012 Uploaded at 4:07, 3 Jun 2012
Name: Teddybear Backpacks
06/05 Update v1.1
- Added optional esp for use as accessory only, not a container. Does not require OBSE. Keep reading for more details.
- Added proper gnd meshes.
- Optimized script.
** Make sure to remove all contents from backpack and make a new save before upgrading! **
OBSE 20 or higher - for use as container only. The accessory only esp does not require.
Stylish and practical backpacks as wearable containers to carry all your treasures. Unlimited storage.
*New* Optional esp for use as an Accessory. Can use both esp's together.
34 backpacks to choose from - plain colours, prints or themed all in hi-res textures.
For sale at Fire and Steel in Chorrol (for container packs with tail slot setting) or The Dividing Line in Leyawiin (for container packs with amulet slot setting).
*New* Optional accessory only backpacks for sale at Lelle's Quality Merchandise in Anvil (amulet slot) or Colovian Traders in Skingrad (tail slot)
To Use as container:
Equip and unequip like any other piece of armour. To open, in your inventory hold LEFT ALT + click on backpack. Close the inventory menu and the backpack container menu will pop up (after a small unavoidable delay).
You can switch between more than one backpack in your inventory, for those stylish folks who like to co-ordinate outfits. You'll access the same storage in all of them.
1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder.
2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the TeddyBackpacks.esp and/or TeddyBackpacksAcc.esp file.
BAIN; (most recommended)
1. Copy the entire archive into your Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers folder.
2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, highlight the new archive.
3. Right click the archive name and click Install.
4. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, check the TeddyBackpacks.esp and/or TeddyBackpacksAcc.esp.
5. Run BOSS to sort load order.
6. Rebuild bashed patch - import invent.
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and disable the TeddyBackpacks.esp and/or TeddyBackpacksAcc.esp file.
2. Delete the folders associated with this mod.
1. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, rebuild bashed patch, removing the invent tag.
2. Deselect the TeddyBackpacks.esp and/or TeddyBackpacksAcc.esp.
3. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, right click on the archive name and Uninstall.
- This backpack was made to fit vanilla female body but should work for anything. Some clipping may occur for males or body replacers.
- May have issues with any mod that changes the inventory of Fire and Steel, The Dividing Line, Lelle's Quality Merchandise and Colovian Traders.
Idea from Tamira's Teddybears (Skyrim mod found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16625)
Original teddybear model from Abitor from thefree3dmodels.com
InsanitySorrow for most of the textures and for the script.
Everyone at TES Alliance for encouraging the idea.
Insanity's ReadMe Generator
TES Construction Set
I can be reached here.
You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-using any part of these files.
These files are not to be uploaded anywhere without my permission.
Please contact me first if you wish to translate.