File information

Last updated

Original upload

Created by

Melchior Dahrk

Uploaded by

MelchiorDahrk

Virus scan

Safe to use

About this mod

This mod adds the long desired female Dwarven Spectre to the leveled lists and replaces one unique spectre with the new model. In addition, this mod is also a BB conversion of the original Dwarven Spectre. And in addition to THAT, the mod also adds the robe worn by the spectres as a random drop from them; complete with male and female versions!

Requirements
Permissions and credits
Mirrors



This mod adds the long desired female Dwarven Spectre to the leveled lists and replaces one unique spectre with the new model. In addition, thanks to Moranar, this mod is also a BB conversion of the original Dwarven Spectre. And in addition to THAT, the mod also adds the Dwarven Robe worn by the spectres as a random drop from them; complete with male and female versions (just ignore all that sticky ectoplasm).

The mod includes 4 different versions:

  1. If you want a 75% chance for male spectres and 25% chance for female, install "Dwarven Spectres BB + Fem.esp"
  2. If you want a 50% chance for male spectres and 50% chance for female, install "Dwarven Spectres BB + Fem (50-50).esp"
  3. If you want a 75% chance for male spectres and 25% chance for female, and for them all to be renamed to "Dwemer Spectres", install "Dwemer Spectres BB + Fem.esp"
  4. If you want a 50% chance for male spectres and 50% chance for female, and for them all to be renamed to "Dwemer Spectres", install "Dwemer Spectres BB + Fem (50-50).esp"


Enjoy the mod!





Top