Xcytress

Virus scan

Safe to use

465 comments

1. Xcytress
    Xcytress
    • supporter
    • 81 kudos
    I'm alive! This mod is not dead, just hardly neglected. I'm very busy with my degree, but done soon <3 Expect updates in mid/late December!
  2. trickyakkilla
    trickyakkilla
    • supporter
    • 0 kudos
    so this mod (plus many others) are not currently working or they partially work for very few items or none at all so i decided i am going to personally make an up to date mod that does what this does with logical scrap gains in mind first mod ive ever made so process will be quite slow as there is soooo many scrap items in fallout 4 settlement scrapping is done and  will start moving threw items ie toasters baby rattles etc will be just using vanilla components and weights for now no additional mod support planned  but should be sufficient enough for a modded playthrew as i myself have been getting frusterated by the vanilla scrap gains and am currently using about 104 mods anyways il post once finished 
    1. mr31337
      mr31337
      • 3 kudos
      Nice one pal!  Look forward to it!  :D
  3. Englenerd
    Englenerd
    • 0 kudos
    Thank you so much for making this mod!  I've been using it for years, and every time I scrap a car and get more than a handful of steel, I thank you.  I expect a heckuva lot has happened in your life since you first published this, but I'm wondering if you have any plans for updating it now that the recent FO4 patch has borked so many mods.  It appears that the update affected your mod as well, and now I keep making a face.  :(
  4. Thunderbolt5891
    Thunderbolt5891
    • supporter
    • 4 kudos
    I love this mod but it appears to be incompatible with weightless junk mods. Anyone know a way to fix it? I've tried fixing with load order, reinstalling and installing the addons for this mod but some junk items still have weight.
    1. rdgcolon
      rdgcolon
      • 1 kudos
      Use xEdit to edit the esps
    2. OmegaPimptaculous
      OmegaPimptaculous
      • 0 kudos
      Good suggestion. Helped me combine 3 mods and now I know how to do that, for simple ones at least.
  5. vicious27
    vicious27
    • supporter
    • 0 kudos
    Thank you for making this mod. I hope you are doing well!
  6. wyllravengard
    wyllravengard
    • premium
    • 9 kudos
    This is such an awesome mod!  Thank you!
  7. Absovec
    Absovec
    • 3 kudos
    I remember reading posts about this mod that it have myriad of different problems, is there any newer version then?
  8. Barefoot8888
    Barefoot8888
    • 0 kudos
    awesome mod but i guess it glitched or something cause now i get 1000's plastic and woods for like one item to OP for me 

it was great at first tho
  9. Landon399583900492004
    Landon399583900492004
    • 0 kudos
    hey does anyone know why the mod would suddenly stop working? it no longer increase scrap for anything besides trees
  10. OldManMagoon
    OldManMagoon
    • 0 kudos
    This will work if I just throw it in my game midway through right? I have a ton of settlement building mods on top of stuff like "Scrap everything" and "Place anywhere"
  11. TheGreenDigi
    TheGreenDigi
    • 0 kudos
    Not a big issue, but something to note with compatibility:
    If using the Lootable Cars - Exiguous mod, this should be placed above it in the load order. Because if this is placed below that mod, then the lootable cars from that mod cannot be scrapped in settlements. But if that mod is below this one, then they're scrappable.

Just something I wanted to share in case anyone else has the same issue