Uploaded by

Mortemim

Virus scan

Safe to use

110 comments

1. amamama45
    amamama45
    • 0 kudos
    please write in description the method of installation. sometimes its just dropping files, sometimes f4se, sometimes mod manager... u cant know for sure. is it that hard to add section with "Install: 1.blah-blah 2. blah-blah ...." ?
  2. OneMoreForTheRoadBaby
    OneMoreForTheRoadBaby
    • 4 kudos
    so basically stick your weapon further? looks ugly, fov is the same
  3. the1holy
    the1holy
    • 22 kudos
    DAMN it was this mod that caused the black edges bug... had it for months.
    sadly still no fix for this
  4. 7aninhos
    7aninhos
    • 1 kudos
    10/10
  5. UniverseRunner
    UniverseRunner
    • supporter
    • 2 kudos
    Hello.
    I see there is a post from august about See Through Scopes mod compatibility. Any news or solutions? As of now you can still see pieces of armor obstructing your 8x scope.
    1. durbin
      durbin
      • premium
      • 17 kudos
      Mine was fixed with the optional file
  6. nilriMFallout
    nilriMFallout
    • supporter
    • 15 kudos
    This is awesome! never realized what a difference this would make, seems more realistic, thank you!
  7. JediArgento
    JediArgento
    • 0 kudos
    What's the name of that double-barrel shotgun mod?
    1. Jon5t
      Jon5t
      • 0 kudos
      Handmade shotgun. But it's Creation Club content, so you have to buy it.
  8. mcgowanm
    mcgowanm
    • 1 kudos
    Not sure if the mod author is still around as they haven't been online in a few months, BUT there is an incompatibility when this is used with See Through Scopes AND Super Mutant Redux (using 4estGimps version but it still applies) as you get the black bar covering issue where every time you shoot you can't see what you are shooting at when you have one of the scopes attached. Took awhile to problem solve this one. Disabling this mod solves the problem. So someone would need to make a compatibility patch between the 3 mods or forgo one of them. (I personally am uninstalling this one until it happens).

If you have the black screen issue I am having, it may be because you have these mods installed together.

Leaving this message here to help others who search for solutions in these bug reports like I do.
  9. deleted117361393
    deleted117361393
    • account closed
    • 2 kudos
    how can i increase the value ? i dont mind the clipping
  10. Yungdayvit
    Yungdayvit
    • premium
    • 0 kudos
    This mod is not an FPS boost. It will simply increase the amount of your weapon you can see. That being said, I still use it for this reason and for this use it works well.
    1. ChickenAlfredo
      ChickenAlfredo
      • 10 kudos
      good to know