1. expired6978
    expired6978
    • premium
    • 2,714 kudos
    Details for version 1.0.7:
    See Changes tab

Added three new options to the Companion Module holotape:
    Quick Recruit
    -This feature allows you to recruit companions by pressing the alternate activation key (usually R), this feature is enabled by default but has the option to disable it in-case there are compatibility issues with other mods adding activation choices.

Quick Recruit Eligible Only
    -This feature allows you to disable the restriction on recruiting companions via alternate activation key (i.e. you can recruit anyone)

Dismiss Ineligible Companions
    -This feature will dismiss any companions that you recruited that are not normally eligible companions (This is the only way to do this since they will not have dialogue to do this normally)
  2. expired6978
    expired6978
    • premium
    • 2,714 kudos
    I will add big ugly warning messages for the next version if you have a conflicting script. This is majority of the issues people are having. You have some other mod overwriting the main companion script.
  3. KitsuSport
    KitsuSport
    • premium
    • 0 kudos
    Will this be updated for new fallout 4 patch?
    1. raven46382
      raven46382
      • 1 kudos
      No update is needed, I am using this in my game right now, and it works fine. People are probably not realizing that this mod is controlled via a holotape in your inventory. 
    2. KitsuSport
      KitsuSport
      • premium
      • 0 kudos
      I know it's controleld with a holotape, I'm familiar with it.
  4. LoneGamerXX9
    LoneGamerXX9
    • 0 kudos
    does this still work in 2024? lol, I know its been a couple years but I'm just wondering, cause when I use Mod Organiser 2 it says the version is outdated?
    1. Tekkarath
      Tekkarath
      • supporter
      • 0 kudos
      I've had codsworth and the dog follow me, but it does absolutely nothing on settlers.  Basically worthless mod at this point.
    2. Boogidycrook
      Boogidycrook
      • 0 kudos
      Still Works perfectly fine. I don't know about the recruiting settlers part, but i use this mod over "Everyone's bestfriend" and it pretty much allows you to bring any number of your companions with you at a time, which is useful if you're doing a a high difficulty playthrough. You need that little wagon train when you're travelling place to place.
  5. ddrum18
    ddrum18
    • premium
    • 0 kudos
    Downloaded, installed via Vortex, mod/plugin is enabled; why isn't it working? Every time I recruit, it sends one home.
  6. Alyseuss
    Alyseuss
    • 0 kudos
    the npc for me feels like they always fall behind and so late to catch up with me when i have more than 1 companion (ex: 2 companion or 3 companion), rather than when i have 1 companion, did u guys feel it too? or its just me? if what i said is true, how should i fix it?i love this mod, but that problem, it really botherin me, pls i need ur help guys either an explanation or a solution will be appreciated.
  7. kurtgartner
    kurtgartner
    • 1 kudos
    This mod allows me to have a group that is strong enough to deal with a much harder game due to extra spawns with NPCs Travel. UCF is no frills and does its job very well, endorsed and thanks!
  8. pandaman144
    pandaman144
    • premium
    • 0 kudos
    i started a new game for the first time in a long while and was wondering why i couldnt get any copanions but dogmeat to follow me. turns out im not the only one with this issue! ive seen at least 5 or 6 instances now where someone asks why they cant recruit a companion in a new save, theres ore response of "disable unlimited companion framework" followed by so many replies of "oh that worked for me too"
  9. Davyd7200
    Davyd7200
    • 0 kudos
    so i just got the mod, and installed it, but it only lets me recruit one follower at a time. I'm using the alternative recruit method button thingy (R button) and it wont let me recruit more people. When I do it has me dismiss the first one
  10. RoseyLee1998
    RoseyLee1998
    • 0 kudos
    so uh. dismissing is broken. can dismiss the first companion just fine, any other companion after that will give me the dialog option to dismiss them, will say the line, but then stay with me anyways
    1. Freyr95
      Freyr95
      • premium
      • 73 kudos
      If you looked at the comment thread that I just bumped, literally 2 days before you left this comment lol, you'd have seen a very simple solution posted.

"1) Dismiss all companions you are able to, which should leave just the troublesome one(s).
      2) Open console and click on the troublesome one.
      3) Type:

cf "actor.SetCompanion" True True
      cf "actor.SetCompanion" False False

4) If the dialog box to send them to a settlement doesn't turn up, then approach them to check if they're now recruitable (also not a word heh).
      This happened while using a multiple follower mod (Amazing Follower Tweaks in this case) and having a companion with its own follower
      system (Like Heather Casdin) confusing the scripts."
    2. sskrt
      sskrt
      • 0 kudos
      for those of us that cant open the console since we are playing on survival?
    3. OsbourneHaya
      OsbourneHaya
      • supporter
      • 0 kudos
      sskrt, find a mod that enables the console for survival. Modded fallout 4 is pretty much unplayable with console commands. Your game WILL break eventually and you'll need to use the console. In fact, pretty much any bethesda game is unplayable without console commands. People who bought fallout 4 on PS4 or Xbox basically got scammed imo.
    4. sb06199
      sb06199
      • 0 kudos
      Osbourne meh depends honestly. I've been playing Skyrim and fallout since they came out and haven't ever had to use console commands. Not nearly as bad as you make it seem.
    5. HiddenAries
      HiddenAries
      • 0 kudos
      sb06199 Well if it's just base game skyrim/fallout, sure you won't have to use Console commands as much. But doing a heavily modded playthrough with mods that obviously affects a lot of the gameplay mechanics will leave you wanting a console command. It also doesn't help that Bethesda games got bugs as a feature and sometimes fixing them manually just doesn't work (Freaking Arcwind point bug from skyrim was annoying as hell on console). 
    6. Anna2255
      Anna2255
      • 0 kudos
      The same thing, so I won't use this mod.
    7. Anna2255
      Anna2255
      • 0 kudos
      why should I use the console? or maybe the author of the mod will redo the mod? It's his fault that the mod doesn't work properly.
    8. Hunterdarkwolf
      Hunterdarkwolf
      • 0 kudos
      This dont work im assuming in mh game it piper but idk 
  11. Hunterdarkwolf
    Hunterdarkwolf
    • 0 kudos
    I love this mod but it needs seriously updated/fixed 
  12. cprhodesact
    cprhodesact
    • 0 kudos
    Going to seem extremely noob but I can't see any changes. Recruiting one companion with this mod installed doesn't change anything, and I'm still asked to send the other one away. Did I miss something? 
    1. cprhodesact
      cprhodesact
      • 0 kudos
      Lol it *was* a noob question, I hadn't deployed properly. Works fine now.