16 October 2012 22:33:15posted by Gopher Mod News
Experienced modders will be well aware of the excellent tools known as tes4edit, fo3edit and fnvedit, and you may have been eagerly awaiting the Skyrim equivalent. Well the good news is that an experimental version is now available for testing. PLEASE note the word EXPERIMENTAL.
You can download TES5Edit 3.0.22 EXPERIMENTAL here.
TES5Edit Cleaning Guide - TES5Edit
Official Forum Thread
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications