- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
Last updated at 19:41, 20 Jan 2016 Uploaded at 2:45, 19 Jan 2014
Mod works as intended, so don't expect any updates.
I don't develop old mods any more.
I don't develop old mods any more.
FRENCH TRANSLATION FOR THIS MOD CAN BE FOUND HERE
Vetrheim (vinter - home) a medium sized apartment in the Gray Quarter in Windhelm, next to Sadri's Used Wares.
Simple story for the origin of the mod? I'm playing a Dunmer and I wanted to live with my fellow dark elves after I got rid of the bigot Ulfric.
So imagine you had all the septims you could need, and you want to build a REALLY nice place to Windhelm? Jarl's Steward goes, "Sorry, we just don't have any mansions or lots available right now, but you are free to renovate the Vetrheim house, it's been empty since The Butcher got Niruva.
And that's how this flat was build.
This mod utilizes the General Displays mod for displaying unique items.
Use the "Treasures" safe in the secret room.
Troubleshooting these features is most efficient at the page for that mod.
No other versions will be made, but I will provide updates and fixes if the need arises as I'm sure it does.
:: INSTALLATION ::
NMM or drop the esp and bsa to your Skyrim/Data files.
:: LOAD ORDER / REQUIREMENTS::
• Skyrim up to date
• GeneralDisplays - DB.esm
:: FEATURES ::
• Workshop: Smithing, vanilla and Dragonborn crafting stations
• Tons of safe storage in a NoResetZone cell
• Bath and privy
• Awesome kitchen
• "All Forge" which means if you got the skill, you can craft any item (Stalhrim/Skaal/Skyforge)
• Double bed gives Well Rested bonus
• Beautiful custom storage all around the house
• Customised clutter
• Secret Room for unique display
• Some mannequins and weapon displays
• Day and night cycle (house is darker at night)
• Follower room with a bunk bed
:: GENERAL OTHER STUFF ::
♦ Cleaned and hand-polished with TES5edit
♦ Navmeshed like a boss. Who doesn't navmesh their stuff, honestly guys?
♦ I prefer static clutter so everything is locked in place,
but to compensate for the staticness I made a lot of arrangements into storage.
♦ Lighting is adjusted for ENB
There are a lot of items and new textures around so computers with low specs probably have trouble running this house.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DISPLAY CAN BE FOUND IN THE JOURNAL
AND THE NOTES INSIDE THEIR RESPECTIVE CONTAINERS
The house key is in the Hall of the Dead, there is a special urn you cannot miss right after you go down to the crypts.
If you want to do it the more "immersive" way, you can go check out the house first and find the note on the door.
:: RECOMMENDED MODS ::
- Static Mesh Improvement Mod - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8655
- Furniture and Clutter HD Texture (Overwrite SMIM textures) - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4571
- Kitchen counter texture was something I spent forever finding a good one for, it's from Tobe's Highres Textures - Tobe's - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1123
- Langley's Windhelm - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26269
- Detailed Rugs - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29608
- Anything HD textures
These are not necessary, but they will make the house look as intended
ENB in the screenshots is Somber ENB Lut Sepia
:: CREDITS ::
♦ Blary: Alchemy stuffs, book sets and other awesome resources
♦ Oaristys: Modder's Resource Pack
♦ The_Funktasm: Morrowind textures and clutter
♦ DarkFox127 for the marble in the bathroom
♦ InsanitySorrow for textures (wood and cloth), wash stuffs, new textures.. ♥
♦ tueffelachtein for Upper Furniture and modular crafting meshes and General Displays
♦ Lilith for the ready clutter and catering resources ♥
♦ TESA folk for the Resource Kit
♦ BrettM: Glorious FPI project resource ♥
♦ breti for the curtains
♦ mrpdean for the new Lakeview meshes
♦ Langley's for the retextured Windhelm - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26269
♦ yourenotsupposedtobeinhere for the amazing rug resource
♦ Tamira/stroti for kitchen clutter/craftsman tools/plants
♦ mikegemini for allowing me to use his noble bed retexture (Mike's Noble furniture - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5265 (for the red bed))
♦ stoverjm for new open books
♦ eldiabs for activators
:: Frequently Requested Stuff And Questions::
(I'm going to be blunt here because I hear this same stuff EVERY. TIME. I. PUBLISH. A. SMALL. HOUSE.)
- YES YOU CAN BRING SPOUSE HERE. Use My Home Is Your Home or similar mod to relocate them.
- NO I WILL NOT ADD ANY KIND OF AUTO SORT. EVER.
It is waste of muscle movements to type that out and ask. I cannot make scripted stuff (nor do I want to learn), and the modder's resources for auto-sort do not support DLC items.
- NO I WILL NOT MAKE IT FAMILY FRIENDLY. NOT EVER. So don't ask.
- NO I WILL NOT ADD SUPPORT FOR DAWNGUARD ITEMS. I left some space for you to add you own items onto.
Dawnguard only has a few new items and I have friends who don't care for the vampire stuff so this way even the Dawnguard haters can use this house.
- NO I WILL NOT ADJUST THIS OR THAT OR REMOVE THOSE. If you hate an item on the shelf, just use the console command "markfordelete" to permanently remove it and make room for your own items.
Q: B**CH THERE IS NO SPOT FOR THE RUEFUL AXE IN THE COLLECTION! YOU FAIL!
A: If you're that cold-hearted that you would kill an innocent (?) dog... I am not sure I want you using my mod..
Q: THAT SOFA RUINS MY IMMERSION. YOU FAIL!
A: That "sofa" is a retextured Graybeard bench from the vanilla game. Take up your gripe with Bethesda.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help. As always, enjoy, comment and do send me some of those pretteh pretteh screenshots!