Last updated at 6:33, 2 Dec 2016 Uploaded at 11:38, 29 Jun 2012
This mod is no longer being supported and should be taken as it is. The SSE compatible version of this mod uploaded to the Skyrim SSE Nexus WILL still be supported. I will not be returning to this page to assist users and will ignore any personal messages regarding this mod. The fact that this mod is no longer supported does NOT give anyone the right to re-publish my work with or without credit. The rules regarding asset use still apply however the answer to all requests for permission to use my assets contained within this mod should be assumed to be NO.
This is a mod that adds 95 new standalone weapons built from 100% vanilla assets or those from official DLC to maintain aesthetic similarity to normal Skyrim weapons. There are 10 for each of the main material types (Iron, Steel, Orcish, Dwarven, Elven, Glass, Ebony, Dragonbone, Nordic and Daedric) and 5 for Stalhrim (See below for a list of weapons). All weapons use vanilla textures or whatever re-textures you have in use. Weapon can be crafted, found or purchased.
Any combination of DLC will work with this mod, simply use the version that fits with what DLC you have. There are 4 versions of this mod (Vanilla, Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Both). The differences between them are:
Vanilla - Weapons for only the vanilla material classes
Dragonborn - Weapons for Vanilla material classes plus Nordic and Stalhrim
Dawnguard - Weapons for Vanilla material classes plus Dragonbone
All - Weapons for Vanilla material classes plus Dragonbone, Nordic and Stalhrim
Old - An old version for those that wish to use the combat bows, no support will be given for this version however.
- Longsword - Sword - (Iron, Elven, Glass, Dwarven, Daedric, Nordic, Dragonbone)
- Halberd - Battleaxe - (Iron, Ebony, Elven, Glass, Steel, Daedric, Nordic, Orcish, Dragonbone)
- Hatchet - Waraxe - (Iron, Ebony, Steel, Dwarven, Daedric, Nordic, Stalhrim, Orcish, Dragonbone)
- Quadhammer - Warhammer - (Iron, Ebony, Elven, Glass, Steel, Dwarven, Daedric, Orcish)
- Maul - Warhammer - (Iron, Glass, Dwarven)
- Club - Mace - (Iron, Dragonbone)
- Staffs (Fire, Ice, Shock and Totem) - Staff - (Iron, Ebony, Elven, Glass, Steel, Dwarven, Daedric, Nordic, Stalhrim, Orcish, Dragonbone)
- Double Edged Battleaxe - Battleaxe - (Iron, Ebony, Elven, Glass, Dwarven, Daedric, Nordic, Orcish, Dragonbone)
- Mallet - Mace - (Iron, Ebony, Glass, Steel, Dwarven, Orcish)
- Composite Axe - Battleaxe - (Steel)
- Berserker Sword - Greatsword - (Dwarven, Nordic, Orcish)
- Claymore - Greatsword - (Ebony, Elven, Glass, Steel, Daedric, Nordic, Dragonbone)
- Curveblade - Dagger - (Ebony, Elven, Glass, Steel, Dwarven, Orcish, Dragonbone)
- Dueling Sword - Sword - (Ebony)
- Spear - Battleaxe - (Elven, Nordic, Stalhrim, Dragonbone)
- Hammer - Mace - (Elven, Steel, Daedric, Nordic)
- Scythe - Battleaxe - (Daedric)
- Quarterstaff - Warhammer - (Stalhrim)
- Short Sword - Sword - (Orcish)
Requirements for this mod depend on the version selected:
- Vanilla: No requirements
- Dawnguard: Dawnguard required
- Dragonborn: Dragonborn required
- All: Dragonborn and Dawnguard required
Standard download with NMM should work with the Refined version however i provide no support for it. If there are any issues then you are on your own.
1 - Download the version of your choice and extract the archive to your Data folder.
2 - Load Skyrim and make sure that "LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp" is ticked in the data files section of the launcher
None at this stage
The meshes in this mod are set up the same way as the vanilla weapon meshes and as such are not designed for mods such as Dual Sheath Redux. To make this mod compatible with DSR you will need to download the patch made by dptheslothking: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64647/?
V1 - Initial release, 8 sets with 20 weapons in each
V2 - Fixed the typo in the daedric mace .nif file name that was causing it to be invisible
V3 - Staff recipes changed so they now require "Arcane Blacksmith" perk, also fixed the missing staff recipe problem
V4 - Glass scythe recipe fixed to now use glass smithing instead of daedric smithing for some reason, Also some of the daedric names were changed to make them fit in line with the naming system of the other weapons, e.g. Daedric Short Sword (L/R) changed to Assassin Short Sword (L/R) like the other sets
V5 - Esp has been redone making it clean from mistakes from the original release. "Main" and "Level List" versions have been changed, the mod ONLY contains the level lists version, there is none without the level lists now. If you dont want the level lists you will have to use an older version. some weapons have been cleaned up making them look better, some names have been changed and Nord Hero, Falmer, Skyforge Steel, Forsworn and Dragonbone added
V6 - Fixed some spelling errors and tweaked the drgonbone weapon placement when sheathed to make the scabbard no stick out in the air unlike the ones added in the Dawnguard DLC.
V6 Update File - Fixed the dwarven forge menu CTD and uploaded the daedric heavy arrow standalone texture.
V7 - Modified various weapons making them look neater and resized many of the halberds, pitchforks and spears. The file system has also been overhauled placing all files into one
V8 - Restructured file and installation system along with the addition of Nordic and Stalhrim weapons for the DLC version.
V9 - Fixed errors in the DLC version made when creating staffs recipes for the staff enchanter that caused a double up of the elven ice staff, no ebony ice staff and the dwarven thunder staff to use the fire enchantment. the daedric and dragonbone totem staffs damages have been modified to make them slightly more damaging than their standard elemental staff counterparts.
Refined - Strange looking weapons removed, now 10 of each class instead of 20. Forsworn, Falmer and Nord Hero as well as Skyforge Steel have been removed. Combat bows have been removed due to issues with them. Versions for each of the DLC combination added as well as having each version in a separate file. Mod should be compatible with NMM as it only need to use the standard installation method.
Refined Update - Fixes the invisible Daedric Claymore issue when dropped and the missing Glass Longsword 1st person model.
- Q: Is this mod compatible with DSR?
- A: See the section "Compatibility" above
- Q: What happened to some of the old weapons, will they make a return?
- A: They will not likely return, i don't have the time to integrate them into the new version of the mod
- Modifications or Translations for personal use are perfectly fine and you do not need permission from me.
- Modifications or translations that you wish to upload to the Nexus or new mods that contain the assets found in this mod are strictly forbidden.
Under no circumstances are my mods to be uploaded to sites other than the nexus
Bethesda for Skyrim and the Creation Kit