- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
Last updated at 16:38, 27 Sep 2014 Uploaded at 11:39, 2 Apr 2012
Ruins Clutter Improved is a retexturing project, which covers some of the ugliest objects in the dungeons of Skyrim. It improves the visual experience of catacombs and ruins by adding more detail to common clutter like pots, sconces, candles, doors and many other stuff.
- Reworked the texture and normal map of the ruins puzzlepillar (now HD 2048x2048)
- Corrected some UV errors and changed the mesh, so that both ruinspuzzlepillar01.nif (animated and non-animated) have the same model 1.1
- Improved the normal map of the puzzlepillar even further, the carving on the upper part has more depth now (see screenshot for comparison)
- Added new HD textures (1024x1024) to the ruinspots
- Edited the UV of the ruinspot05.nif to reduce an ugly seam 1.2
- Reduced noise in the normal map and improved textures of the ruinspots
- Slightly improved puzzlepillar texture
- Added new HD texture (2048x2048) to the ruins puzzledoor 1.3
- Added new HD texture (2048x2048) to the dragonstatue and dragonstatue metal
- Added new HD texture (1024x1024) to the dragonclaws 1.4
- Added new HD texture (1024x1024) to the ruins ceilinglamp, sconcebase, sconcewall and ruins floorlamp
- Retextured the following objects: oiltrap, pressureplate and nordiclever
- Fixed bad UV error on six candle meshes (see screenshot) 1.5
- Added new HD texture (2048x2048) to the ruins largedoor
- Retextured the following objects: canopic jar, soulgem holder, ruins tools, ruinsconce
- Improved the imperial wallsconce texture, this will affect many objects in nordic and imperial ruins
- Tweaked the puzzlepillar texture to fit more to the original style (see comparison screenshot)
- Slightly changed the sconcebase texture 1.6
- Added new HD texture (1024x1024) to the nordic iron pottery
- Retextured the cave lamp
- Improved the ruins puzzle door texture to fit more to the original style
- Improved ruinspot02 and ruinspot03 texture (reduced seam, fixed lighting) and made it a bit dirtier
- Tweaked lighting of puzzle pillar and ruins tools texture
- Slightly improved silver pottery texture 1.7
- Reworked almost all candle meshes: fixed many UV errors, added new HD texture (1024x1024) and attached a 3D wick
- Added new HD texture to the random pouch and improved its mesh
- Added 3D chains to the imperial chandelier
- Slightly adjusted the imperialwallsconce texture
- Minor fixes for the ruins pots 1.8
- Added new HD texture (1024x1024) to the dwemer barrel and pottery
- Added new texture to dwarvenoil and dwemer bloodextractor
- Added new HD texture (2048x2048) to statue of ysgramor
- Added new texture to common flagon
- Added 3D chains to horn candle chandelier
- Fixed 3D chains of the imperial chandelier, since some were invisible ingame
- Fixed UV error on top of dwemer lever 1.9 (includes update 1.8.1 )
- Reworked the Statue of Ysgramor texture
- Improved texture of the Clavicus Vile Shrine
- Fixed CTD that was caused by the imperial chandelier 3D chains (thx for the hint Snotgurg)
- Added new HD texture (1024x1024) to the ruins chest
- Added 3D nails to ruins large and small chest mesh
- Added new HD texture (1024x1024) to the following shrines: akatosh, arkay, dibella, stendarr, zenithar
- Added new HD texture (1024x1024) to the shrinebase and improved its mesh
- Several fixes and improvements for the candles 2.0
- Reworked almost all textures to give them more detail and less blurriness
- Increased resolution of most textures
- Improved texture compression
- Added new texture to the ruins chair, ruins table, ruins spidersac and ruins urn
- Added new texture to the dust pile
- Improved the meshes of the ruins shelf and sarcophagus 2.1
- Further improved the following textures: cavelamp, dragonstatue01, katariahclutter, ruinscanopicjar, ruinschest, ruinsconce, ruinsconcewall, ruinsfloorlamp, julianos (shrinebase)
- The nordic ruins objects should look much more worn and dusty now 2.2
- Reworked the textures of the dwemer pottery and barrels
- Updated the pouch mesh on all carriages
- Slightly adjusted the nordic puzzle door texture
- The Katariah clutter looks less rusty now 2.3
- Added new HD textures (2048x2048) to the nordic ruins doors, gates and levers
- Reworked the candle textures and restored the original vertex colors of their meshes
- Updated the candle meshes of the enchanting workbenches
- Reworked the dragon claw textures 2.4
- Reworked all textures, adjusted colors and improved normal maps
- Some textures have been removed from the package, since they didn't fit to the quality of the new textures anymore. Maybe they will return in future updates. If you want to update to version 2.4, please uninstall all previous versions first. 2.5
- Adjusted the brightness of various textures to make them correspond better with the originals
- Reworked minor parts of some textures to improve their overall quality (e.g. ruins chair, ruins table, ruins doors, ruins chest)
- Several normal maps had an inverted green channel, that should be fixed now 2.6
- Added new textures to spider eggs (2048x2048) and ruins linen (1024x1024)
- Reworked several textures, like the ruins pots, gate lever and puzzle pillar (see new screenshots)
- Improved UV mapping of the spider eggs and ruinsconce meshes
- Removed some items from the mod like the ruins chest and cave lamp to restore compatibility with SMIM 2.7
- Reworked several textures and normal maps
- Improved the UV mapping of several ruins door frames
- Removed the imperial chandeliers and candelabras to restore compatibility with SMIM 2.8
- Reworked the textures of dragon claws, ruinsconce, oil and ground traps
- Added subliminal ground traps as optional download
- Reworked the dragonclaw meshes and fixed several UV errors
1.0 - Initial release:
If you downloaded the manual version, you need to unzip and extract the archive into your Skyrim/Data directory.
If your installed version is below 2.4, you have to completely uninstall all old files and do a clean installation.
Check out this fantastic mod. Static Mesh Improvement Mod is a must have for every Skyrim player and works perfectly with Ruins Clutter Improved.
The Beauty of Skyrim - Caves and Mines adds new high resolution textures to the caves and mines of Skyrim.
The Beauty of Skyrim - Dungeons adds new high resolution textures to the dungeons of Skyrim.
Detailed Rugs adds new lore-friendly high-res textures to the rugs of Skyrim.
Ruins Clutter Improved is also available on Steam Workshop:
All supporters, Bethesda & SkyrimNexus