Last updated at 11:25, 9 Apr 2017 Uploaded at 17:57, 17 Feb 2012
Adds a museum east of Falkreath near the Skyrim-Cyrodiil border gate (view Location in images) dedicated to the Daedra. Inside, you'll find a safe place to store and display your accumulated Daedric artifacts. There are also other Daedric-related displays and Daedric items to purchase.
NOTE - NPCs are unvoiced. All subtitles will need to be enabled.
- Serves as a gateway to the rest of the museum
Museum of Artifacts
- Display/storage area for all unique Daedric artifacts
- Daedric shrines that can be activated to give you unique blessings
- NPC that gives you hints as to where Daedric quests may be started
Museum of Lords
- Mannequin displays of the live Daedric Lords featured throughout the game
Museum of Daedra
- Mannequin displays of the live Daedra featured throughout the game
- Atronach Forge with already available Sigil Stone.
- NPC trainer/vendor that specializes in Conjuration and sells Daedria conjuration spell tomes, scrolls, and staves. Also sells special Atronach Forge Recipe book containing all 34 recipes in the game.
Museum of Relics
- Preset displays of miscellaneous Daedric items seen and acquired throughout the game
- NPC vendor that sells Daedric clothing
- NPC smith trainer/vendor that sells Daedric weapons & armor
- Crafting & enchanting center
- Contains all of Skyrim's Daedra-related books
- Book shelves are safe for storage and an ideal place for players to place their own books in an organized manner