Last updated at 9:33, 17 May 2016 Uploaded at 6:28, 1 Mar 2015
Requires: Lutana NVSE Plugin
Immersive Minigames is a real-time alternative to the menu-mode hacking and lockpicking mini-games in the vanilla game, using the character's relevant skill level, rather than the player's dexterity. Vanilla mini-games are still available with the usual activation key, with additional HUD information and hotkey added for the real-time option.
Holding down the activation hotkey (Default: Z) for several seconds will attempt to unlock. If hotkey is set to "E" it will fully override vanilla minigame seamlessly.
Default settings allow attempting any lock up to Lock Level 100, but options can limit this to skill tiers as in vanilla.
- Allows picking any lock at any level!
- HUD indicators of ability and status †
- MCM integrated skill simulation ‡
- Failure has consequences *
- XBOX controller support
† Integrated HUD indicators will show you what your chance of success is and how you are doing during your unlocking attempt via text. An additional small icon indicate the status of the lock.
‡ The success rate, failure options, HUD display, and more are configurable in MCM options. The MCM panel also has simulation sliders for lock level and skill level, along with formula outputs at any given lock, skill, and option levels, to see what the changes made in MCM options would do in the game world.
* Failure options are toggleable and independent, and include locking out terminal or breaking lock, as in vanilla mini-games, as well as increasing the lock level. This carries over to the vanilla mini-games as well, if you lock yourself out with the mini-game do not expect this mod to bail you out. Perks of course give additional chances, just like in vanilla.
Mousing over a locked object will provide HUD information, based upon the state of the object.