Last updated at 13:21, 13 Feb 2014 Uploaded at 23:59, 14 Jun 2011
I really liked the look of the Desert Ranger Armor in Honest Hearts, but I feel there are a few things missing. For example the gap between the neck (same as for the normal ranger armor). But I also use darker nights mods and so nightvision is a must, and it seems right that the Desert Ranger helm has this. So this mod just adds the sort of functionality you would expect from what is essentially a compact power armor helmet, and adds a neck cover to stop you getting a chill.
Adds the following improvements to the Desert Ranger helmet found in the Honest Hearts DLC:
1. Neck cover, exactly the same as the Ranger Helmet Neck Cover mod.
2. Variable Nightvision. Completely customizable including color, power usage etc.
3. Thermal vision.
4. Water breathing.
5. OPTIONAL glowing eyes (download the optional file and extract to data folder).
It is pretty much what you would get wearing the advanced recon nightvision + advanced recon breather + combat helmet. I figure the Desert Ranger helmet should at least equal those.
1. This mod REQUIRES the installation of the Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision mod.
2. This mod REQUIRES Honest Hearts DLC.
Other mods in this series
1. Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision
2. Advanced Recon Stealth Armor.
3. Advanced Recon Range Finder
4. Advanced Recon Trap Detection.
5. Advanced Recon Riot Gear Helmets.
1. Ranger Helmet Neck Cover.