Last updated at 13:50, 1 Aug 2013 Uploaded at 23:30, 21 May 2013
This mod overhaules the user interface in Morrowind by trying to give it a more modern touch, while keeping the characteristic parts vanilla.
Also there is a optional download for a smaller crosshair available. The crosshair is especially sharp as I scaled down the crosshair mesh, instead of drawing a smaller crosshair on the limited texture space. Fine, dark grey outlines improve the visibility in bright scenes.
- flat, simple, minimalistic design
- all borders and other lines are now dark-grey
- all dark-grey parts are slightly transparent, this effect scales with ingame UI opacity slider
- interactive elements and the headers keep their vanilla look
- the compass arrow in map screen is smaller
- detect spell map marker are filled circles instead of only outlines
- door marker are filled boxes instead of only outlines
- health, magica, etc bars are flat
- vanilla enchantment icon is more transparent