Last updated at 19:08, 9 Jun 2017 Uploaded at 6:16, 1 Jan 2016
Leyr's Texture Workshop is the spiritual Successor to 4k Combat Armor Retexture.
QUOTENOTICE: 4k Combat Armor Retexture is now completely Open Source and the category is being pushed to the Resources section. It will not receive any more updates and I am no longer supporting it. If you would like to continue maintaining the mod you are welcome to do so.
If you have never installed a mod - I highly recommend watching Gopher or GamerPoets videos on Manual/Nexus installation.
- Extract contents of file using your preferred extraction software to the Fallout 4 Data directory ...SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data
- enable any ESP's contained in the archive in your preferred mod manager. The ESP for this mod is named "Brotherhood of Steel Kit".
- Select download with manager, plug and play.
- Delete any files downloaded (reference compressed archive).
- Disable ESP or delete mod.
Other Mods to Enjoy
- True Storms - Wasteland Edition by FadingSignal
- Scratchmade Combat and Double Barrel Shotgun by Millenia
- Immersive Weapon Names and Ammo by Khormin
- Darker Nights by Unforbidable
- Wearable Travel Backpack by Aldebaran90
- Wasteland Retextures by Me
- 4k Combat Armor Retexture by Me
- Realistic Weapon Sounds by LocustHorde300
- CaesarInvictus - WIP Testing
- Dead End Thrills - Various In-Game Screenshots
- DoktorSoviet - His mod helped me understand FO4Edit Material Swapping.
- Ramin Djawadi - for making the awesome music I listen to while working.