Last updated at 15:54, 11 Feb 2017 Uploaded at 16:14, 19 Oct 2016
Wasteland Water RevivalThe spiritual successor to Clean Water of the Commonwealth.
All modules include the Charles River Water Correction.
Available Water Styles:
- Caribbean Blue - Clear blue waters from tropical Caribbean.
- Clearly Visible - In-Game Bethesda Default water coloring, but clear to the bottom.
- Deep Blue - A deep rich blue that is clear to the bottom.
- Glow Worm - So much radioactive fallout has corrupted the water. Glow Worm is designed to have a soft glow at night!
- Moody - Highly reflective of the current sky. When it's clear, the water is blue. When it's overcast, the water is gray. Whatever the weather, the water will change to match.
- Quantum - An unknown Nuka-Cola Quantum factory has been spilling into the water for 200 years! It's everywhere! But it's still toxic!
- Toxic Sludge - Water that looks like this is definitely contaminated!
- Tropical Legacy - The original Tropical waters are back with this exact replica of the Tropical Clean Water (only this time, with standard radiation).
- Zen Master - Slow moving, meditative, crystal clear. Become a Zen Master, while you swim!
Can't Decide? Here's an overview video of all the Styles.
What's the Charles River Water Correction?