Last updated at 5:46, 3 Sep 2017 Uploaded at 4:31, 25 Apr 2017
Fast Travel Encounters and Consequences
- Fast Travel Ambushes
- Lore Friendly
- Player can set the odds of having an ambush using book menu.
- Ambushes are deadlier at night.
- Vampires, Ghosts, others roam the night and will make fast traveling dangerous. Werewolves roam at night, and new wolf types:
- Starving Wolf
- Rabid Wolf
- Alpha Wolf
- Sick Wolf
- Brawler Wolf
- Much improved version when compared to version in Ultimate Deadly Encounters
- Encounters happen in vicinity of fast travel origin and destination, and in between.
- Penalties for running out of food or not carryng food (optional)
- Possible diseases affected by how far player fast travels. (optional)
- All features can be toggled on and off
- Sleeping will remove penalties from player (have food in your inventory)