Last updated at 22:49, 13 Oct 2017 Uploaded at 21:55, 29 Oct 2016
Do you get bored looting sacks, urns, and barrels ? What about cabinets and dresser drawers, or maybe even those static corpses ? Always seeing the same kind of loot ? If your like me, I think the only time you looted a sack is when you wanted to look for cooking materials. And urns.. were just BORING as hell.. Maybe find a few gold and that was it. Especially if you were a thief, its almost pointless to go looting houses in the night. Well now here's Mister B's Unique Loot!! This mod will improve the kind of loot you find in all those kind of containers. Find more unique items, from normal house-hold goods, to ore. Now you can go back to searching all those things to find something worth-while.
What does this mod do?
- Killing is not your only option! More food, crafting materials, alchemy, and cooking ingredients are available. As well as Hearthfire housing supplies. You will even find Junk, that's right, junk! Not everything has to be valuable!
- Salt is no longer hard to find. Cook to your heart's content! Also, you should be able to find eggs with vendors now. And Hunters should also sell more kinds of pelts, eggs, and feathers.
- Urns are worth looting! Improved loot includes flowers, small enchanted items, potions, and expanded jewelry and coin lists.
- Coffins. Coffins over more interesting loot that makes looting them more worth-while.
- Draugr. Draugr drop more interesting things, they seemed so dull in the kinds of things they droped. So I added some variety.
- Falmer. Falmer have food to find, and a more eclictic list of random loot so they actually feel like scavangers.
- Bandits & Forsworn. Bandits and Forsworn have expanded drop lists, ranging from jewelry to unique drinks. You can find some of the harder alchemical supplies, that are often gained from animals. Like teeth, claws, or feathers. Some bandits might even have skooma on them.
- Hunters. Hunters now have more stuff you can purchase off of them, ranging from pelts and furs to alchemical plant ingredients. Or even eggs.
- Now adding Solsthiem support. This mod now supports the urns you find in solsthiem and windhelm, for a greater variety of morrowind items to find.
- New Containers Added.New Containers Added. You can now find lootable, East Empire Crates and Storage Crates. They have been hand placed in areas where they already exist in skyrim. More new containers to come in the future.
- Lootable Woodpiles. There are now hand-placed wood piles that you can loot.
- Improved Alchemist Satchels. Alchemist Stachels have a wider variety of alchemy loot to find. More rare and obscure items possible.
If you want to keep on using the Unique Coins that this mod had, please go here and download the mod and the patch.
Lootable Woodpiles function can be found here now , thanks to LoD7995.
Recommended Mods & Compatible with
Morrowind Miscellania, for a pretty nice Economic System.
Rebalanced Leveled Lists, by evittalex. Make sure it is below this one.
Better harvesting by Grazman. Make sure it is below this one.
Unique Coins by MisterB1969, if you want to keep on using the coins that were apart of this mod.
Credits & Permissions
Credit goes to SRWO for making the new coin textures for this mod! Visit his Flickr to see the textures he is working on for this mod.
Kelsenellenelvian, for helping to create the changes necessary for USLEEP .
The1Unum. For testing the effects of the mod on dungeon loot.
Questions and Answers
Q) Can I use this mod mid game ?
A) Yes, but you should probably give at least 10 days of game time, for the changes to take. An easy way to get this done, is fine a low fps hitting zone, and open up the Console command window. Type "Set timescale to 10000", and just stand around till 10 days have passed, set "timescale to 20".
Q) Bashed Patch ?
A) Yes creating a bashed patch should be a necessity with any mod that touches leveled lists. This helps keep both mods intact, and useable.
Q) Compatiblity Isssues ?
1) Altered Leveled Lists Mods - Decide which you want to have priority. Generally you want the new mod below Unique Loot however.
2) OBIS Should load before Unique Loot.