Last updated at 11:50, 17 Nov 2016 Uploaded at 11:52, 17 Nov 2016
This mod is available for Legendary Skyrim here.
How about a tiny mod that adds collectible seashells and little seaside treasures for the Monday blues?
All this mod does is add seashells, corals, conches, starfish and more to the northern shores. There's over 65 new items, hand-placed 120 markers around the beach of the Sea of Ghosts (all the way from Northwatch Keep to the wreck of the Winter War) with a decent chance (75%) that they will spawn.
Seashells was converted to SSE by Rusey - thank you very much!
Requires the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.
The changes between this version and the original are as follows:
- Adds seashells all along the Solstheim coast and to some of the islands
- Adds a few along the seafloor too, to reward swimming a bit
- Meshes run through NifSkope's batch files for updating to SE
- Work done in the SE CK and bsa repacked with the new archiver
- Masters sorted in SSEEdit
- All USSEP fixes forwarded (it IS required)
These items do not do anything - they're just clutter to decorate your home. They don't sell for much either. I know this could be considered not lore friendly by some fine fellows, so please don't bother pointing that out. The items with light-colored textures appear pretty bloomy and HDR-y out in the open, but look fine indoors. If there's a particular item you do not like, feel free to remove it yourself with TESEDIT or the Creation Kit.
To install, extract the contents of your downloaded file to your "Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim Special Edition/Data" folder. Then activate the mod through your preferred launcher by ticking the checkbox next to the esp. Or you can use the Mod Manager to download the mod automatically. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your Data folder, and you're good to go.
== CREDITS ==
- Converted to SSE by Rusey.
- Bird feather by Raduluchian.
- The Gemstone Collector by Haxokron.
- Food Stuffs Resource by InsanitySorrow.
- Starfish and conch models by my good friends Quark and Dan, converted to Skyrim .nif format by the very kind and patient Tamira.