Last updated at 9:16, 7 Aug 2017 Uploaded at 9:18, 7 Aug 2017
Ornate Dremora Horns
This mod adds some new ornate Dremora-styled horns.
- Can be worn by humanoid characters (no beast races, sorry)
- Equips in the circlet slot, can't be worn with helmets
- Clothing, light armour and heavy armour variants
- Crafted at a forge with an ebony ingot and a gold ingot
- Can be tempered with an ebony ingot
This mod should be compatible with everything.
Copy the contents of archive to your Skyrim\Data folder. Activate the .esp in the Skyrim launcher. That's it! Alternatively, you can download with NMM and activate it through that.
Please don't redistribute this mod. If you wish to use this in your own mod, please let me know beforehand.
v1: Initial release
Humus, for his cubemap base (gamlastan).
3DS Max 2018, NifSkope, Paint.NET, Photoshop, Quixel and Knald - the tools I used to make this mod.