Last updated at 13:49, 6 May 2017 Uploaded at 13:56, 6 May 2017
What is this?
A Mod. Again. About torches this time. I felt there weren't enough variations, so the mod was quickly hacked together. All torches add to different game styles and in addition default torches can be found on actors now. The torch variations are:
1. Blue Torch(Frost)
- Decent blue light, can be crafted, found in loot and buyed at vendors
- Frost damage, resistance to frost, default shader, normal price
2. Green Torch(Spirit)
- Decent green light, can be crafted, found in loot and buyed at vendors
- Poison damage, resistance to poison, unique default shader, normal price
3. Red Torch(Blood)
- Decent dimed red light, can be crafted, found in loot and buyed at vendors
- Health damage, resistance to damage, unique default shader, higher price
4. Purple Torch(Mystic)
- Decent dimed violett light, can be crafted, low chance found in loot but buyable with vendors
- Health damage, resistance to magica, additional effect: impacts confidence(fear), unique default shader, high price
5. White Torch(Gleam)
- Gleaming white light, can be crafted, low chance found in loot but buyable with vendors
- Shock damage, resistance to magica, additional effect: blindness, unique default shader, very high price
6. Black Torch(Void)
- Negative black light, can be crafted, not found in loot, and not buyed at vendors
- Health damage, resistance to damage, additional effect: slow, unique default shader
Just Skyrim newest patch
Install mod either manually or with any Mod Manager(.7z)
Any bugs or limitations?
None I'm aware of.
Vanilla records edited: some loot lists(use Bashed Patch), Torch Bash Spell, 50 outfits of townfolks
Patches for Clean up your Corpses and Skyrim Improved are provided. Outfit compatbility with other Mods should be forwarded with xEdit.
Will you please give a more detailed description?
Why? See screenshots and the video. In detail information can be seen with xEdit, for those being overly critical of mod compatibility and comparison to other mods.
Why no MCM?
I wanted to keep it highly compatible and less tedious. I have so many mods which need configuration inside MCM, it's tedious at times. I might add MCM support with later versions.
Available for SE?
Yes, over here.