Last updated at 18:22, 10 Feb 2017 Uploaded at 20:12, 10 Feb 2017
Created by the same fat kid that made: Vibrancy ENB, Bawar ENB, Holy Vibrancy ENB, Cinematic Vibrancy ENB, Holy, Dewm ENB, Blubber ENB
We all love Skyrim. I just made this to make it better.
Look, I could go into all the 'nitty gritty' about how long this took me, how much effort I put into this, and ( as a percentage ) how many hours of the time I dedicated to this ENB was actually converscated by Porn, but hey, Life is short - and I really can't be arsed.
Basically, this ENB makes your game look a shit tonne better, and still gives you a very good FPS for the amazing quality that this ENB grants.
Don't believe me? just take a look...
MODS I USE:
Realistic water two + watercolour for ENB
Skyrim Bigger Trees
Vivid Clouds and fogs
Realistic Lighting Overhaul
Realistic Aspen Trees
Climates of Tamriel V
Seasons of Skyrim Springtime overhaul
Ultimate Lush Overhaul
4k parallax mountains
ENB Series v0.308 (or the most current ENB), please download the binary files from here: http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0308.htm
- Extract d3d9.dll to your Skyrim folder. (Remove the dll file and try the InjectorVersion if you have any problems with the WrapperVersion - which you shouldnt do, but still, just in case)
- Download my mod and extract the files to your Skyrim folder (where TESV.exe is located), and overwrite if asked.
NOTE: For the Climates Of Tamriel versions, the contents of the Data folder should be copied to your Skyrim/Data folder.
- Open your SkyrimPrefs.ini file located in your "My Documents" folder and make sure these lines are set:
- Open enblocal.ini and set the VideoMemorySizeMb parameter (e.g. VRAM + RAM - 2048)
- Disable AA in the SkyrimLauncher options
Many thanks to you, you awesome people!