- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
Last updated at 8:40, 3 Aug 2017 Uploaded at 16:57, 21 Aug 2015
Very nice recolours by Mur4s4me
This mod adds Ciri's Outfit from the game The Witcher 3, for UNP or CBBE body.
It's a light armor that you can craft at the forge, in Leather/Steel (no perk needed). Everything (except the necklaces) can be tempered. You can also enchant everything.
• Armor: AR 30. 1 Steel ingot + 1 Corundum ingot + 2 Leather strips + 3 Linen wraps + 6 Leather pieces.
• Gloves: AR 10. 4 Leather pieces.
• Boots: Normal or long. AR 10. 1 Corundum ingot + 4/5 Leather pieces.
• Collar: Uses slot 44 (as most scarves, can be worn with capes). AR 2. 2 Leather pieces + 1 Snowbear pelt.
• Necklace: Witcher (Wolf Head - 1 Steel ingot + 1 Silver ingot) or Elven (Lara Dorren - 1 Gold ingot + 1 Moonstone ingot).
• Sword: Steel, 2H (BD 22) or 1H (BD 11), with scabbard. Slightly quicker, lighter and more damaging than vanilla steel. 6/4 Steel ingots + 2 Leather strips.
• Dagger: Steel. BD 8. 2 Steel ingots + 1 Leather strips.
• Weight slider
• Ground models
Please note that it's converted directly from the game (with permission), so I'm not the author of these meshes and textures.
Use NMM or:
• Copy the files in your Data folder.
• Check CiriOutfit.esp in NMM or MO.
Copy them in your Data folder if wanted:
• CBBE patch - Overwrites the BSA meshes to make the armour compatible with CBBE body.
• Dual Sheath Redux patch - Adds a left-handed version of the 1H sword.
• UUNP Bodyslide by Delakh - Allows to change the meshes with Bodyslide Studio. I'M NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE CONVERSION AND THEREFORE WON'T SUPPORT IT. It's a courtesy of Delakh who may support it in the Comments tab.
• CBBE HDT Bodyslide: Same thing.
• Black recolour: Overwrites the BSA textures with black ones for the whole set. Delete them if you don't want them anymore.
• Cleaner Outfit: Removes the dirt and little traces of blood from the outfit.
• No scabbards: Replaces the scabbards with a vanilla leather piece (and nothing for the dagger).
• The outfit is mirrored comparing to the original one. That's how it came when I've exported it from TW3, I didn't noticed at first and I won't change it for now (cause I'd have to redo all the weighting).
MODS USED IN SCREENSHOTS
• MACHIIMACHII - Saraan Suum ENB
• Halo's Pinup Poses
• zzjay - Women of Skyrim textures
• Rakul - Ciri RaceMenu Preset
• Don't reupload the mod as it is anywhere.
• Translations are welcome as long as you notify me and send me a link.
• Maeldun0 for her very kind help. :)
• zzjay for supporting me during the modding process and being so nice. <3
• Delakh for his great UUNP Bodyslide conversion.
• Nightasy for his tutorials.
• JLouisB for his great tool RE/w2ent Converter and his support.
• CD Projekt for their awesome work on The Witcher 3, and especially the one(s) who made this beautiful dress in the first place. ^^
The Witcher 3 meshes and textures are owned and copyrighted by CD Projekt and used with explicit permission:
The Witcher is a trademark of CD Projekt. All rights reserved. http://www.cdprojekt.com